Home
News Post

First of all I wanna thank everyone who had a hand in this set that Knight has thanked before. Its been an honor to work with such a great set of editors. Also thanks to OS, in my opinion the greatest message board and sports gaming site on the web..bar none. Knight would have put this post up tonight had he not had an illness but lets be real... without him this set would not be possible...so cheers to you M.K!

Ok so whats included...

-corrections from ST version
-MLB lineups/rotations should be accurate as of opening day
-AAA lineups rotations as close as possible..minors cant be perfect due to lower level prospects
-transactions up to today
-updated transactions
-we tried to get as many requests from you guys in as possible

Again thanks to everyone and Enjoy!

Vault under PSN Ridindwnkingsley OSFM Opening day25 man roster version (Hustlinowl) http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpb5vu

V1.5 Also in the vault
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ty9a4
-AAA and AA more accurate including career minor leaguers with mlb service time given service time..so no promotions and then rookie status
-tons of fixes to the original OD set
- transactions accurate to current day
- ratings tweaks to any Low rated scea player..no big stars most are low depth chart guys rated way off
- SCEA caps imported from roster updates only if a decent version...some appearances then tweaked (Darvish, Cespedes etc)
-25 man rosters
- remember this roster will be missing a chunk of the lower level prospects in order to add the AAA and AA guys

This is mainly for guys who like playing with accurate minor leagues

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 TheGameV30 @ 04/11/12 10:59 PM
Thank you soooooo much for all of your work guys! Starting my franchise now!!!

# 62 TheEnglishHombre @ 04/11/12 11:08 PM
Just want to say a huuuuge thanks to Knight, Ridin, and everyone else involved in the project!

Having mucked around with edits for just one team, can only imagine the number of hours to get them this detailed for every team; a truly ridiculous amount of work, but it adds immeasurably to the game (especially when you're an A's fan and need those prospects ).

Many, many thanks!

# 63 grgmths1433 @ 04/11/12 11:09 PM
Thanks for everything everyone that was involved in these amazing rosters. Knight and his team are the best and very good peeps.

# 64 jenmarf6901 @ 04/11/12 11:12 PM
I'm sorry, but I don't get it. Maybe I read incorrectly, but I thought these would be the opening day rosters. The Houston Astros don't have Marwin Gonzales (SS) on the game, the Rangers don't have Darvish (P) and I also have read in a lot of places that all of the minor league players have been added, but some of the Astros top prospects (like Cosart, Singleton, Springer and Villar) are not on the game either. I honestly don't mean to sound like I am complaining. This just wasn't what I thought it was. Am I missing something here?

# 65 raiderzride4free @ 04/11/12 11:13 PM
first off, thank you guys for all the hard work. but i must say, it looked like the A's roster wasnt even touched in this update. player numbers are wrong all over the place, players are at the wrong positions, whoever did the A's roster, im sorry but missed ALOT of stuff. colon is not 52, he number 21, cespedes is 52. just a quick example.

# 66 bestkeptsecret13 @ 04/11/12 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenmarf6901
I'm sorry, but I don't get it. Maybe I read incorrectly, but I thought these would be the opening day rosters. The Houston Astros don't have Marwin Gonzales (SS) on the game, the Rangers don't have Darvish (P) and I also have read in a lot of places that all of the minor league players have been added, but some of the Astros top prospects (like Cosart, Singleton, Springer and Villar) are not on the game either. I honestly don't mean to sound like I am complaining. This just wasn't what I thought it was. Am I missing something here?
You need to load the rosters after downloading them from the vault.

Marwin Gonzalez is in my game, I just checked, so make sure you have them loaded.

# 67 teebee @ 04/11/12 11:20 PM
Did you guys get Erlin and Wieland added to the Pads org? Couldn't believe they weren't there before, shocking

# 68 37 @ 04/11/12 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderzride4free
first off, thank you guys for all the hard work. but i must say, it looked like the A's roster wasnt even touched in this update. player numbers are wrong all over the place, players are at the wrong positions, whoever did the A's roster, im sorry but missed ALOT of stuff. colon is not 52, he number 21, cespedes is 52. just a quick example.
i made sure i posted the correct jersey numbers too in the correction thread...i havent checked out the rosters yet tho

# 69 Knight165 @ 04/11/12 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
Aoki, Jungmann, Bradley, Peralta, and Thornburg's faces...

I had to redo them...and I did them quickly. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Knight, Mauer is missing his ginormous contract, ~23 million a year until 2018. Others I noticed were Vernon Wells, Cespedes, and Figgins, but as long as I am able to do the Free Agent 3 thing myself, its not that big of a deal.
BE AWARE...too many big contracts will "break" the game in regards to budgets. There might be room for several more....but don't overdo it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
i made sure i posted the correct jersey numbers too in the correction thread...i havent checked out the rosters yet tho
When did you guys post them...must have been later in the thread. At a certain point...we couldn't get everything in.

Are you guys saying you can't change some #'s....1500 created players and we're talking about # changes?

C'mon.

M.K.
Knight165

# 70 37 @ 04/11/12 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I had to redo them...and I did them quickly. Sorry.

BE AWARE...too many big contracts will "break" the game in regards to budgets. There might be room for several more....but don't overdo it.

When did you guys post them...must have been later in the thread. At a certain point...we couldn't get everything in.

Are you guys saying you can't change some #'s....1500 created players and we're talking about # changes?

C'mon.

M.K.
Knight165
im posted in less than a hour after the corrections thread was opened...its the first post on page 2
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ections-2.html

i could care less about jersey numbers to be honest...but i guess it means more to some than others

# 71 jenmarf6901 @ 04/11/12 11:31 PM
I'm a moron....I didn't know you had to load them after downloading them. Thanks for your help.

# 72 Geolink @ 04/11/12 11:34 PM
Can anyone help me out?

How do I injure players again?

# 73 FADED @ 04/11/12 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by braz11
Hey Hustlin quick question for you....

Your 25 man roster are money in the bank!!! Since injured players are sent down to single A they are not on the 25 man roster (I think) and therefore are not in the starting lineup, which is perfect for the start of my franchise. If I elect to NOT control any computer teams will these players stay there all year?

For instance I play as the Braves and just control my own team. Utely and Howard are injured to start the year for the Phillies. Is there any way to moves these players to the major league club once they are no longer injured in real life?? Can you move players up/down or set lineups for not controlling CPU teams? If I play my franchise will these players not be in the bigs all year??? If not what is the best way to work around this....at the opening screen click the CPU roster control option to ON?

Just let me know your thought bro. I really appreciate yours and everyones work on these rosters!! They are awesome, plain and simple!!
i was wondering this also. great rosters!

# 74 mizzouj @ 04/11/12 11:39 PM
Thanks to everyone for your hard work on this.

# 75 cubspac @ 04/11/12 11:40 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped with the roster. It looks great.

# 76 lwendt33 @ 04/11/12 11:45 PM
OK can someone explain to me why you can just use the roster updates put out by Sony? Don't they pretty much over all Major League roster changes? I'm not worried about the minors. Sorry to ask the obvious but..

# 77 raiderzride4free @ 04/11/12 11:45 PM
i am not complaining just about jersey numbers. i am not trying to start a huge issue. i used the numbers as one of many problems with the A's roster. the created players are awesome, they look fantastic, but the A's roster is no where near what it should be. there is a lot wrong with it. i have no problem fixing the issues myself on my game, but im just letting you guys know so it can be corrected at some point

# 78 Knight165 @ 04/11/12 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geolink
Can anyone help me out?

How do I injure players again?
MANUAL INJURIES....on the DEFAULT profile.
No need for 30 team control with it either....works with any number of HUMAN teams.

M.K.
Knight165

# 79 Bushido @ 04/11/12 11:53 PM
I'm about to start my first ever dynasty on the show. Thanks to everyone who made this possible with the rosters.

Quick question...

When I go into Mode Entry Options. It says CPU Roster Control. If I turn it on the CPU will never be able to make a trade, unless I initiate the trade? Do all of you play with this turned off?

#noOb

# 80 padsfan92 @ 04/11/12 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebee
Did you guys get Erlin and Wieland added to the Pads org? Couldn't believe they weren't there before, shocking
There were in the Spring Training edition so they will definitely be in this edition. If you were talking about them not being in SCEA's roster update that is because neither has played in the majors so far so they are not allowed to be implemented into the game until they make an appearance.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.