Home
News Post

First of all I wanna thank everyone who had a hand in this set that Knight has thanked before. Its been an honor to work with such a great set of editors. Also thanks to OS, in my opinion the greatest message board and sports gaming site on the web..bar none. Knight would have put this post up tonight had he not had an illness but lets be real... without him this set would not be possible...so cheers to you M.K!

Ok so whats included...

-corrections from ST version
-MLB lineups/rotations should be accurate as of opening day
-AAA lineups rotations as close as possible..minors cant be perfect due to lower level prospects
-transactions up to today
-updated transactions
-we tried to get as many requests from you guys in as possible

Again thanks to everyone and Enjoy!

Vault under PSN Ridindwnkingsley OSFM Opening day25 man roster version (Hustlinowl) http://www.sendspace.com/file/hpb5vu

V1.5 Also in the vault
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ty9a4
-AAA and AA more accurate including career minor leaguers with mlb service time given service time..so no promotions and then rookie status
-tons of fixes to the original OD set
- transactions accurate to current day
- ratings tweaks to any Low rated scea player..no big stars most are low depth chart guys rated way off
- SCEA caps imported from roster updates only if a decent version...some appearances then tweaked (Darvish, Cespedes etc)
-25 man rosters
- remember this roster will be missing a chunk of the lower level prospects in order to add the AAA and AA guys

This is mainly for guys who like playing with accurate minor leagues

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Frythatchicken @ 04/12/12 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Because the CPU randomly fills in the empty spots and it messes everything up with every other team.
Can you give me the steps you completed to do it. Thx

# 162 hysteria499 @ 04/12/12 04:20 PM
Are these the same O's players from the spring training? Or did the ones that were replaced been unreplaced lol?

# 163 The Kid 24 @ 04/12/12 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwrite7
Can you give me the steps you completed to do it. Thx
Ask cubspac what he did... This is what he posted...

Quote:
I am using Hustlin 25 man roster and i went through all the teams and made sure 25 players were on each team level and also made sure all the pitching rotations had 5 in them. I went into franchise and did a 30 team control and everything stayed the same. Hope that helps everyone out.

# 164 Frythatchicken @ 04/12/12 04:25 PM
Quote:
Ask cubspac what he did... This is what he posted...
Thx. Single A too has to have 25

# 165 The Kid 24 @ 04/12/12 04:26 PM
Quote:
Thx. Single A too has to have 25
I think it just matters for the MLB teams.

# 166 cubspac @ 04/12/12 04:38 PM
Quote:
I think it just matters for the MLB teams.

I made sure MLB, AAA and AA had 25 players on the rosters. I also went over every lineup and rotation in all levels and made sure everything was filled it. Like someone has said there are a few teams that only have 4 man rotations. I got all of that done then i checked the franchise and the lineups stayed like they were suppose too.

# 167 Joshualmccoy @ 04/12/12 04:43 PM
Would you mind telling everyone who those "few teams" are that don't have 5 man rotations? Also, who we shoudl be adding?

On a separate note: so we should download the 25 man rosters instead of the 40 man rosters, fix those "few teams" to give them 5 man rotations, as well as add a couple of players to the Mariners to give them a 25 man roster? Once we get to the point in the season where we can expand to 40 man rosters, how do we do that? Just add the 15 players that we should add, based on the initial 40 man rosters?

# 168 The Kid 24 @ 04/12/12 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubspac
I made sure MLB, AAA and AA had 25 players on the rosters. I also went over every lineup and rotation in all levels and made sure everything was filled it. Like someone has said there are a few teams that only have 4 man rotations. I got all of that done then i checked the franchise and the lineups stayed like they were suppose too.
I thought it only matters for MLB teams? That's the way it was last year... I could be wrong tho.

# 169 cubspac @ 04/12/12 04:49 PM
Quote:
I thought it only matters for MLB teams? That's the way it was last year... I could be wrong tho.
If probably does only matter for mlb but i just did the minor leagues to be on the safe side

# 170 mjsthebest @ 04/12/12 04:51 PM
Quote:
Did you simulate through Spring Training and then before the first season game is played did you add back to make the 40 man roster complete?

# 171 cubspac @ 04/12/12 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshualmccoy
Would you mind telling everyone who those "few teams" are that don't have 5 man rotations? Also, who we shoudl be adding?

On a separate note: so we should download the 25 man rosters instead of the 40 man rosters, fix those "few teams" to give them 5 man rotations, as well as add a couple of players to the Mariners to give them a 25 man roster? Once we get to the point in the season where we can expand to 40 man rosters, how do we do that? Just add the 15 players that we should add, based on the initial 40 man rosters?
Im not forsure what teams need it. Its only a handful. I just put whoever i thought would be in there. Sorry i didnt pay attention what teams they were. Just go through all the mlb teams and make sure they have 5 man rotations and had 2 players to seattle. I believe if you fix that you will be good to go

Im using the 25 man roster and fixing the rosters to my liking.

# 172 cubspac @ 04/12/12 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsthebest
Did you simulate through Spring Training and then before the first season game is played did you add back to make the 40 man roster complete?
Im still fixing my roster but when i tested it i simulated spring training and went into the season and everything was in line. I havent tried to add players back yet. Im still in the process of doing that

# 173 Frythatchicken @ 04/12/12 05:03 PM
Quote:
Im still fixing my roster but when i tested it i simulated spring training and went into the season and everything was in line. I havent tried to add players back yet. Im still in the process of doing that
Ru, willing to share ur File. Think I got it but still working on it

# 174 skillz6923 @ 04/12/12 05:07 PM
ok i must b doing something wrong i downloaded the file and uploaded to my hard, playstation keeps saying there is no saved file....

# 175 Frythatchicken @ 04/12/12 05:13 PM
Quote:
Ok, now I'm at the point that my wife is saying: "what are you doing? why aren't you playing the game? you're a freak!" lol

anyway, i did all above and my mariner roster and others aren't sticking...its strange because it sticks on the lineup screen but not on box scores...ichero is leading off on box score but not on the line up...I'm so frustrated right now! waited for these rosters and now I can't get them to work right...i've been doing this for some time but haven't had this much trouble...:brick wall

I just want to know who is experiencing success and if they can give a "step by step" process in detail...not just, "I added all players back"

# 176 skillz6923 @ 04/12/12 05:15 PM
ok i must b doing something wrong i downloaded the file and uploaded to my hard, playstation keeps saying there is no saved file....
Help plz!!

# 177 hysteria499 @ 04/12/12 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz6923
did you drag the whole folder file into the SAVEDATA folder? did you spell them all right?

# 178 Frythatchicken @ 04/12/12 05:16 PM
Quote:

Ok, now I'm at the point that my wife is saying: "what are you doing? why aren't you playing the game? you're a freak!" lol

anyway, i did all above and my mariner roster and others aren't sticking...its strange because it sticks on the lineup screen but not on box scores...ichero is leading off on box score but not on the line up...I'm so frustrated right now! waited for these rosters and now I can't get them to work right...i've been doing this for some time but haven't had this much trouble...:brick wall

I just want to know who is experiencing success and if they can give a "step by step" process in detail...not just, "I added all players back"

# 179 mjsthebest @ 04/12/12 05:18 PM
Quote:

Man I hear you, I'm at the point where I'm just going to adjust everything myself before the first regular season game. I'm assuming (and praying) that with 30 team control on the lineups will stick when the season begins.

# 180 skillz6923 @ 04/12/12 05:18 PM
yes i dragged the folder but what u mean by spell them right do i have to edit the names??

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.