Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Kevin Seraphin, Goran Dragic, Brandan Wright and Greivis Vasquez got boosts while Jamal Crawford was dropped, per @NBA2KInsider.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 choplover @ 04/16/12 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSOR24
This has gotten too far-fetched. Comparing scenarios for each team isn't getting us anywhere. Ask anyone and they'll tell you Aldridge is the better player. I would have said he's the best power forward if it weren't for Kevin Love's MVP-caliber season. I don't disagree with a few rating drops, as long as they are nothing major. But I do not disagree with Aldridge having the higher overall.
Dude, Aldridge wouldn't say that!

# 42 KSOR24 @ 04/16/12 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by choplover
Dude, Aldridge wouldn't say that!
Name one thing Amar'e does better.

# 43 choplover @ 04/17/12 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSOR24
Name one thing Amar'e does better.
Get to the foul line, better jump shot, and attacks the basket better. I gave u three.

# 44 Norris_Cole @ 04/17/12 06:01 AM
Quote:
Get to the foul line, better jump shot, and attacks the basket better. I gave u three.
Amar'e a better jumpshot? Hahahaha

From mid range

Aldridge 206-494 = 42%

Amar'e 76-212 = 36%

And better % from inside and close.

You just got one, gets to the FT line a little bit more. But sadly that alone doesn't make Amar'e better than Aldridge, not even close

# 45 Paul Pierce_OS @ 04/17/12 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole

From mid range

Aldridge 206-494 = 42%

Amar'e 76-212 = 36%

You just got one, gets to the FT line a little bit more. But sadly that alone doesn't make Amar'e better than Aldridge, not even close
.....nvm

Sent from Celtics Nation

# 46 beast10 @ 04/17/12 06:55 AM
Quote:

From mid range

Aldridge 206-494 = 42%

Amar'e 76-212 = 36%

I actually agree. Amare always has tight D on him. Aldridge is always wide open unless he's in the post.

# 47 choplover @ 04/17/12 11:46 AM
Quote:

From mid range

Aldridge 206-494 = 42%

Amar'e 76-212 = 36%

My man this is the only season that Aldridge is having a better year, that does not make him better. Amare has not been healthy all year jakk. Honestly what has Aldridge done that makes him better than Amare, has he even been an all-star? Has he ever been successful in the playoffs? What battles has he won? Aldridge has done nothing that makes him BETTER than Amare, NOTHING. Just one year where his numbers are a little better, u dudes kill me. I bet u think Westbrook is better than D Rose, because he's having a better year too. SMMFH

# 48 svedda @ 04/17/12 12:25 PM
Seems like Knicks fans have forgotten these are living rosters based off of NOW not the past.

Also -- calling Felton, Matthews, Crawford, Batum a good supporting cast is laughable, Felton is terrible and besides Batum their wings are pretty average at best. Crawford is shooting 39% this year...

# 49 Norris_Cole @ 04/17/12 02:34 PM
Quote:
My man this is the only season that Aldridge is having a better year, that does not make him better. Amare has not been healthy all year jakk. Honestly what has Aldridge done that makes him better than Amare, has he even been an all-star? Has he ever been successful in the playoffs? What battles has he won? Aldridge has done nothing that makes him BETTER than Amare, NOTHING. Just one year where his numbers are a little better, u dudes kill me. I bet u think Westbrook is better than D Rose, because he's having a better year too. SMMFH

I've stopped reading right there. You just proved you are just a casual knicks fanboy with 0 knowledge about NBA, who probably just watches highlights at nba.com and thinks Amare is the best pf int he league...

kids...

# 50 choplover @ 04/17/12 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by svedda
Seems like Knicks fans have forgotten these are living rosters based off of NOW not the past.

Also -- calling Felton, Matthews, Crawford, Batum a good supporting cast is laughable, Felton is terrible and besides Batum their wings are pretty average at best. Crawford is shooting 39% this year...
First off this argument started because dude was angry because Amare is 83 and Aldridge is 82 on 2k12. I'm not knocking the "now" roster bs that 2k promotes, but dude wanted to debate with me that Aldridge is better than Amare and couldn't let that ride. Yeah I'm a Knick fan and what? None of those players u named are bums, they just haven't thrived in Portlands trash system.

# 51 beast10 @ 04/17/12 03:26 PM
Just respect each others opinion, my goodness. Maybe you think Amare is better maybe you think Aldridge is better. Nobody has the same opinions ... Imean only thing that has slowed Stoudemire down is injuries because it's very rare for a player to be an All-Star one year and then do nothing the following year. Aldridge isn't even doing anything different from last year, he's the same player: Hits Mid-Range J and post nothing explanatory. The Blazers aren't even a .500 team.

# 52 choplover @ 04/17/12 03:30 PM
first off, I was being sarcastic because me and dude were going back n forth. Aldridge made ONE all-star team in 6 seasons big whoop. I'm a die hard knicks fan, and I follow the NBA hard. For u to come out of nowhere talkin trash with a name like Norris_cole ur just a miami heat pine rider. Amare may not b the best pf in the league right now but he has been considered that and has accomplished more than any of these other pf's in the league with the exception of Tim Duncan and KG. Bottom line any of u dudes that think Lamarcus Aldridge is better than Amare Stoudemire ur an idiot. I'm done with this topic.

# 53 choplover @ 04/17/12 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
Just respect each others opinion, my goodness. Maybe you think Amare is better maybe you think Aldridge is better. Nobody has the same opinions ... Imean only thing that has slowed Stoudemire down is injuries because it's very rare for a player to be an All-Star one year and then do nothing the following year. Aldridge isn't even doing anything different from last year, he's the same player: Hits Mid-Range J and post nothing explanatory. The Blazers aren't even a .500 team.
Nuff respect Beast10

# 54 23 @ 04/17/12 03:37 PM
Its time to relax and chill out before someone gets banned for violating the TOS

# 55 choplover @ 04/17/12 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Its time to relax and chill out before someone gets banned for violating the TOS
This is a harmless debate which originally started between KSOR24 and myself but then this Knicks bashing ***** comes out of nowhere talkin trash just because it has something to do with a NY Knick. Nobody is gonna get violated, its not that serious 23. GO NY GO NY GOOOOOO

# 56 Norris_Cole @ 04/17/12 06:04 PM
Quote:
first off, I was being sarcastic because me and dude were going back n forth. Aldridge made ONE all-star team in 6 seasons big whoop. I'm a die hard knicks fan, and I follow the NBA hard. For u to come out of nowhere talkin trash with a name like Norris_cole ur just a miami heat pine rider. Amare may not b the best pf in the league right now but he has been considered that and has accomplished more than any of these other pf's in the league with the exception of Tim Duncan and KG. Bottom line any of u dudes that think Lamarcus Aldridge is better than Amare Stoudemire ur an idiot. I'm done with this topic.

Who cares about what they've accomplished ? You are missing the point that this is NBA 2K12 (season 2012, not 2011 or 2010), and Aldridge as today is a way better player than Amare. Better and way more efficient scorer, better post player, better defense, better shooter, better at finishing at the rim...

If your ratings are based on what players have "accomplished" on previous seasons let's make Juwan Howard better than Luis Scola...

# 57 KSOR24 @ 04/17/12 06:47 PM
Norris_Cole is completely right. If a player is under performing this season then they deserve to have their ratings decrease. Who cares about what Aldridge has done in the last 6 years? This is 2K12, not 2K6, so ratings are based on how players play THIS year.

# 58 beast10 @ 04/17/12 07:45 PM
My question is .. What do you expect his rating to be?

# 59 choplover @ 04/17/12 08:52 PM
Quote:
Who cares about what they've accomplished ? You are missing the point that this is NBA 2K12 (season 2012, not 2011 or 2010), and Aldridge as today is a way better player than Amare. Better and way more efficient scorer, better post player, better defense, better shooter, better at finishing at the rim...

If your ratings are based on what players have "accomplished" on previous seasons let's make Juwan Howard better than Luis Scola...
U totally missed the point because this debate was about Amare compared to Aldridge. Amare had his attributes lowered already and Ksor24 is mad because he is still rated higher than Aldridge. I was helping him understand why. Granted Aldridge's numbers are a lil higher than Amare (THIS YEAR ONLY) but he is not better. 2k drops players numbers down too low as if the player can't do certain things. They dropped JR smith's 3 to 74 but he goin crazy right now vs Celtics. And the players are rated on what they do this year BEGINNING with what they did last year. Melo was in a scoring slump so they lowered his attributes, now Melo is on fire he hasn't been boosted back up yet.

Bottom line is Amare is goin to the Playoffs and Lamarcus is going home.

# 60 iLLosophy @ 04/18/12 11:11 AM
JR Smith shot 7-10 from three last night. How much you guys want to wager he gets updated again this week?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.