Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Kevin Seraphin, Goran Dragic, Brandan Wright and Greivis Vasquez got boosts while Jamal Crawford was dropped, per @NBA2KInsider.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 KSOR24 @ 04/18/12 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by choplover
U totally missed the point because this debate was about Amare compared to Aldridge. Amare had his attributes lowered already and Ksor24 is mad because he is still rated higher than Aldridge. I was helping him understand why. Granted Aldridge's numbers are a lil higher than Amare (THIS YEAR ONLY) but he is not better. 2k drops players numbers down too low as if the player can't do certain things. They dropped JR smith's 3 to 74 but he goin crazy right now vs Celtics. And the players are rated on what they do this year BEGINNING with what they did last year. Melo was in a scoring slump so they lowered his attributes, now Melo is on fire he hasn't been boosted back up yet.

Bottom line is Amare is goin to the Playoffs and Lamarcus is going home.
I couldn't care less about their ratings. You're the one who started the whole argument complaining about Amare's ratings and started the comparison of the two with JruetheFuture when I chimed in. But for some reason you can't accept the fact that Amare isn't having a good SEASON, not career, so they docked his overall.

# 62 choplover @ 04/18/12 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSOR24
I couldn't care less about their ratings. You're the one who started the whole argument complaining about Amare's ratings and started the comparison of the two with JruetheFuture when I chimed in. But for some reason you can't accept the fact that Amare isn't having a good SEASON, not career, so they docked his overall.
I never complained about Amare's ratings it was dude that was complaining. And Amare is having a good season, not as good as last year but good. He's banged up and still putting up 17 and 8 a game. What u guys cant accept is Amare is better than Aldridge because u guys keep talking about it. This is the only year Aldridge's numbers are slightly better because he's played more games but he is not in the playoffs so really how good is he? Move on already, LETS GO KNICKS!!!

# 63 grgmths1433 @ 04/18/12 04:43 PM
When do rosters usually drop?

# 64 xtreme185 @ 04/20/12 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhezzy2003
is it out on ps3? i tried to download it but the lasted official in 2k share was posted 4/6/12. I also let the roster download at the beginning (when you put the game in) and I still have the older rosters????? what to do?
how can i download the new nba 2k12 roster help please

# 65 XenoZograscope @ 04/20/12 10:16 AM
Whats new in the 04/20 roster update today??

# 66 Norris_Cole @ 04/20/12 10:25 AM
Iman SLUMPert 78 overall, Avery Bradley 66 WTF is this?

# 67 iLLosophy @ 04/20/12 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
JR Smith shot 7-10 from three last night. How much you guys want to wager he gets updated again this week?
What I tell you. 2k insider is a joke.

# 68 hugo_nyk @ 04/20/12 12:39 PM
any art update?

Knicks black away accs?

# 69 diehardknicksfan @ 04/20/12 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
What I tell you. 2k insider is a joke.
lol well im happy.

did they touch melo's mid range shot or anything major to his offence

# 70 XenoZograscope @ 04/20/12 01:28 PM
I guessed if you don't play for the Knicks, you won't get no recogniton in the roster update lol.

Sent from I-95 using Tapatalk.

# 71 iLLosophy @ 04/20/12 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan
lol well im happy.

did they touch melo's mid range shot or anything major to his offence
i don't know how it was before but he has 84 mid 76 three now

# 72 thejokerbat @ 04/22/12 03:42 PM
NBA 2K13 Should Definitely Incorporate Flagrant and Technical Fouls

# 73 shootah66 @ 04/27/12 11:27 AM
you guys got to boost up delonte west for sure. the guy can flat out fill it up with ease and he has been demonstrating that against some of the best pgs in the league

# 74 shootah66 @ 04/27/12 11:29 AM
Jamal crawford's ratings should never drop that is ridiculous. the guy is a flat out scorer one of the best in the league at putting the ball in the hoop whether you like it or not. plus he takes and makes clutch shots.

# 75 shootah66 @ 04/27/12 11:32 AM
last thing, aldridge is the best pf in the league when he wasn't hurt, and he proved it all through the beginning of this year. go watch some tape

# 76 chance2233 @ 03/11/13 09:50 PM
How do you download

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.