Home
News Post

2. Seattle Mariners

The Mariners are a team which have been in perennial rebuilding mode since topping out at an impressive 116 win season last decade. But in the coming years, the Mariners are going to have a whale of a prospect class on the rise.

The Mariners farm system is undoubtedly lead by Jesus Montero, a power hitting catcher who could see action in 2012 behind the plate. Other top prospects include right handed pitcher Taijuan Walker, left hander Danny Hultzen, and southpaw James Paxton.

The Mariners farm system strength is their pitching depth without a doubt. Competing with Texas and Anaheim might have to wait a year or two, but Seattle will definitely be near the top of the AL West Standings soon enough.

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 alexjm @ 04/25/12 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink4ever
Do you have online access on your PS3? If so, just go into Vaults in the game, then into Roster vault. Download the roster to your PS3 and then load them. If you don't have online access through your PS3, go here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lable-now.html

Download the roster to your computer, unzip as needed, and transfer to a USB stick. Then transfer it to your PS3.
Ya I do have online access. The only thing I don't entirely get is how to download it to my PS3. Do I do it through the browser? Find the link online and download it through the internet on PS3? Or do I do it through the game? Sorry for all the questions, just never done this before

# 22 sink4ever @ 04/25/12 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjm
Ya I do have online access. The only thing I don't entirely get is how to download it to my PS3. Do I do it through the browser? Find the link online and download it through the internet on PS3? Or do I do it through the game? Sorry for all the questions, just never done this before
You do it through the game. Scroll in the main menu to "vaults" and go to "roster vault" and "download roster".

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.