Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

In case you've been under a rock, Panthers quarterback Cam Newton is in the finals of the Madden Cover vote against Calvin Johnson. Well, Newton has been seen as the clear-cut winner since the bracket started and he isn't about to give up now.

In his CAMpaign Challenge Video, Newton is giving all players a chance to play him at Madden to prove his loyalties to the EA football game.

Simply send him an email and a few pieces of information for your chance to play Newton himself.

Send an email to [email protected] and give him the following info:
  • Full name
  • Phone number
  • Gamertag (XBL or PS3, he has both)

Good luck!

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Pappy Knuckles @ 04/20/12 02:52 PM
That's pretty cool. I haven't played much Madden these past few months, but I wouldn't mind bringing out the Colts to play Cam. The Panthers are pretty dangerous in the hands of a decent opponent. He probably runs all over the place with himself lol.

# 2 azdawgpound @ 04/20/12 03:45 PM
i wonder how many ppl wrote down the xbox or ps3 names and tried adding him as a friend lol.

# 3 PantherBeast_OS @ 04/20/12 08:54 PM
Cam loves playing Madden and is a gamer aswell. Got to love that from him. Glad he is a panther.

# 4 PackerBacker123 @ 04/20/12 10:52 PM
your not my boy, go megatron

# 5 feeq14 @ 04/21/12 01:44 AM
That was pure comedy. He is such a big kid he reminds me so much of some of my students its hilarious. Im still voting for megatron though cause i want the curse for him to help my bears. Then again, we do play carolina late in the year too.

# 6 wallofhate @ 04/21/12 02:25 AM
I cany lie I respected Cam for proving me wrong and not only not being a Jarmarcus Russell but setting the league on fire. But this actually made me like him on more of a personal level.

# 7 acreyman @ 04/21/12 12:00 PM
if he wants the curse then go right ahead. Us Dallas fans had campaigns out NOT to vote for our guys. Madden Curse is real!

# 8 wallofhate @ 04/21/12 12:26 PM
As a fellow cowboy fan I concur

# 9 KBLover @ 04/22/12 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofhate
I cany lie I respected Cam for proving me wrong and not only not being a Jarmarcus Russell.
Ouch, Jamarcus Russell?

I don't think there's a lot QBs that were as bad as Russell was. Even Boller was better and he was a complete joke.

# 10 wallofhate @ 04/22/12 06:14 PM
@KBLover I was kind of leaning more towards the old "all the talent in the world but lack of maturity and effort" thing with the Russell comparison. Russell had alot of promise hr just didnt care and worried more of his celebrity and the money

# 11 bigdoc85 @ 04/24/12 08:05 AM
I'm not sure what is more pathetic - -the presentation in Madden or Cam's video.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.