Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

We just captured a bunch of Madden NFL 13 screnshots from the recently released presentation and gameplay videos. Check them out right here and let us know what you think.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SageInfinite @ 05/03/12 06:17 PM

Good lord Tiburon with the footwork, smh. I better not see any players legs crossing through each other this year.

# 2 DeuceDouglas @ 05/03/12 06:40 PM
I want more gameplay videos so bad.

# 3 sydrogerdavid @ 05/03/12 07:07 PM
Still not falling for it.

# 4 mm boost @ 05/03/12 07:16 PM
regardless, at quick glance with the motion blur on, that looks like a real screen shot. They were right when they said that it added a lot to the appearance of the game. Beautiful!!

# 5 PackerBacker123 @ 05/03/12 09:40 PM
ha, they didn't put in the new seahawks away uniforms.
(I KNOW IT'S A WORK IN PROGRESS).

# 6 Meast21Forever @ 05/04/12 12:16 AM
I don't see "realism" when I see motion blur. I'm not sold on that feature yet. I just see blurry pictures.

# 7 wallofhate @ 05/04/12 01:21 AM
In motion im sure its beautiful. The game looks incredible already. Funny thing is they had a trailer last year with this in it and I remember saying to myself why not do this for the game. Only weird thing to me is in a still shot should there be motion blur??? Maybe im jumping to conclusions I guess most of the still shots are from the game in motion. I still want to see how it looks when raining and snowing and this extra field degradation they have spoken off. That bluish hue bothered me and hopefully hdr lighting can make rain games look better especially night ones

# 8 Yankees_CT @ 05/04/12 09:22 AM
I do like how much sharper the field art is.

# 9 msdm27 @ 05/04/12 11:03 AM
The Stafford photo is amazing.... While he's throwing.

And yes, the field does look incredibily detailed. I'm really looking forward to them releasing pics of FIELD DEGRADATION, which they mentioned in the earlier presentation blog.

Looking good so far for me.

# 10 JasonZimmerman @ 05/04/12 02:53 PM
EA does everything half ***...they don't have the shoulder pad numbers on the Bears home uniforms...they finally got the field right after three years, now this. SMH.

# 11 jpdavis82 @ 05/04/12 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
EA does everything half ***...they don't have the shoulder pad numbers on the Bears home uniforms...they finally got the field right after three years, now this. SMH.
Um it's the first year they have had the nike uniforms and the game is still 2-3 months away from being finished.

# 12 jpdavis82 @ 05/04/12 03:17 PM
This shows you what motion blur looks like in real life

# 13 jpdavis82 @ 05/04/12 04:27 PM
Quote:
Yeah they do

# 14 jpdavis82 @ 05/04/12 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallofhate
In motion im sure its beautiful. The game looks incredible already. Funny thing is they had a trailer last year with this in it and I remember saying to myself why not do this for the game. Only weird thing to me is in a still shot should there be motion blur??? Maybe im jumping to conclusions I guess most of the still shots are from the game in motion. I still want to see how it looks when raining and snowing and this extra field degradation they have spoken off. That bluish hue bothered me and hopefully hdr lighting can make rain games look better especially night ones
Here's a still shot without motion blur

# 15 therealsmallville @ 05/04/12 04:35 PM
It might sound funny, but I'm actually kinda digging Polamalu's hair in that pic where he's making a tackle against the Bengals. Probably the best I've ever seen it look.

Please note I'm also on my iPhone at The moment, so I don't know how it looks blown up.

(oh, and graphics yadda yadda but what about the zig zagging etc. I wanna make sure I fit in)

# 16 destroyer @ 05/04/12 04:40 PM
Why oh why are the Bears #'s so freakin' HUGE? alas (Madden 2007)

PLEASE FIX THIS EA!

# 17 therealsmallville @ 05/04/12 04:51 PM
One thing I notice that was also a problem last year, at least for me, is that the pads make some QB's look a little pudgy in the torso. One of these pics is of Alex Smith, and in that shot his body size looks more like Steve Young than it does Alex. In real life, Alex (even with pads) is a pretty slender looking QB. Narrow shoulder pads, small waist.

Hopefully these can be tuned (along with his face) considering his success last year. I believe this was an issue for several QB's, at least I remember it being true of Brady. They looked GREAT in the 'edit player' screen, but too large on the field. I dunno.

But at least he has a chin strap 2 years in a row, now :-)

# 18 JasonZimmerman @ 05/05/12 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yeah they do

Home Uniform...that's the ALT,

# 19 JasonZimmerman @ 05/05/12 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Um it's the first year they have had the nike uniforms and the game is still 2-3 months away from being finished.
And your point is?

# 20 baller7345 @ 05/05/12 07:00 AM
Quote:
And your point is?
His point is that they will have them added by the time they finish the game.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.