Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

In case you missed the dynasty webcast, here's a quick rundown of what was announced...

Read More - New NCAA 13 Dynasty Recruiting Features Detailed

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 frankrizzo380 @ 05/07/12 04:24 PM
No more randomness, ahhhhh yes

# 2 tmab @ 05/07/12 04:25 PM
Cool concept I didn't see mentioned is that athletes can follow their coach to a new school. I just wish you could recruit them to come with you, instead of a sort of random decision.

# 3 Robby73 @ 05/07/12 04:33 PM
I really like the recruiting/scouting features very in depth. It looks like they really put alot into this part of the game.

# 4 RaychelSnr @ 05/07/12 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmab
Cool concept I didn't see mentioned is that athletes can follow their coach to a new school. I just wish you could recruit them to come with you, instead of a sort of random decision.
Ah yes! Forgot about that nugget. WIll edit the transfers section to include it. Thanks for the heads up!

# 5 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/07/12 04:50 PM
Playing Style: This is a completely new pitch that evaluates how you perform on the field. If you pass the ball a lot with a pocket passer, your playing style will reflect that to a pocket passing QB prospect. To get the players you want to run your offense, you have to play the style of football those prospects are looking for. You aren't DQ'ed from getting a scrambler if you really play with Pocket Passers, it's just that you'll have a tougher time signing them over a school that values scrambling QBs.

YES!!

# 6 Fredonia @ 05/07/12 05:04 PM
Dynamic Conf. prestige? HALLELUJAH!

# 7 Allpro1414 @ 05/07/12 05:25 PM
We finally got TRUE Athletes that can actually play other positions really i just got athletes to improve my recruiting class im PUMPED!!!!!

# 8 Retropyro @ 05/07/12 05:35 PM
I swore, I SWORE I would not get sucked into the hype machine this year. Oh well, pre-order money is set and ready to go.

I'm so weak.

# 9 Mos1ted @ 05/07/12 06:08 PM
This game has been pretty low on my radar, but I must admit that these recruiting additions sound promising. I hope a college basketball game comes out this year and similar recruiting features are added for that game.

# 10 44drob @ 05/07/12 06:22 PM
I wonder if the triple threat athlete thing works for defense too ? .........

# 11 notoriouzwun @ 05/07/12 06:26 PM
This triple threat Athlete thing. Does this include OL and DL that can be interchangeable? Can play either way? Or DE's that could be hybrids. MLB that could be a SS. I guess what I am asking is would this translate to just more than a RB WR QB thing.

# 12 RaychelSnr @ 05/07/12 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
I swore, I SWORE I would not get sucked into the hype machine this year. Oh well, pre-order money is set and ready to go.

I'm so weak.
Typically, I'd say fo' shame....but I personally think this year might be a pretty good year -- sans huge bugs. Which may or may not happen. The thing is, I've always advocated going every other year on annual sports franchises. But still...I'm starting to be a believer in EA Football this year....maybe. MAYBE.

# 13 jkra0512 @ 05/07/12 06:39 PM
Between this and the new presentation features, the game is looking promising. However, I still need the gameplay to shine brighter than all of these features combined. My money is still firmly in my pocket, but I'm more willing to hear what they have to say. Let's just hope they deliver on all of these new features and they don't just become gimmicks.

# 14 Scott @ 05/07/12 06:42 PM
Woohoo looks very promising...

# 15 jyoung @ 05/07/12 06:53 PM
Dynamic conference prestige for the win!

# 16 OGKing @ 05/07/12 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViLLiO
Projected OVR rating = bull****

They'd better take that garbage out. Completely ruins the whole notion of scouting...
highly doubt they take it out. And no, it doesn't ruin the notion of scouting cause it's not really their real overall.

Deal with it.

# 17 d witty10 @ 05/07/12 07:01 PM
ive seen ALOT of screenshots that have recruits rated WAAAAY to high as far as OVR is concerned. one recruit was OVR 88!

# 18 gausec @ 05/07/12 07:06 PM
This has the potential to be a great game I think I will enjoy it. I liked last years and there was nothing special about it.

# 19 JWR3232 @ 05/07/12 07:17 PM
Sounds good I'd like more details on how players and coaches can follow you I really line that idea. And hopefully now more transfers will happen.

New York Yankees
Chicago Bears
Chicago Bulls

# 20 carvis#15 @ 05/07/12 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d witty10
ive seen ALOT of screenshots that have recruits rated WAAAAY to high as far as OVR is concerned. one recruit was OVR 88!
The high overalls for recruits aren't bad depending on their star rating. We see true freshman impact players all the time...and probably rated even higher than 88

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.