Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

The image shows the Nike Pro Combat downloadable uniforms for Army, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Michigan State and Georgia.

A better resolution of the image can be seen, right here.

These are only available, by pre-ordering through Amazon.Thanks The Gaming Tailgate!

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Fredonia @ 05/09/12 11:37 PM
I honestly do not remember that Ok. St. uniform combo...

# 2 Fredonia @ 05/09/12 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
Dang I wonder if LSU's are gonna be in their. The one's they wore against Auburn.
I'm guessing you get the rest if you share the demo???

# 3 bklyn85 @ 05/09/12 11:46 PM
They never wore that combo...they wore the gray jersey with white helmet/pants and put the gray helmet/pants together a couple times...so does that mean that the "pro combat" is just the gray portion of there uniform selection?

# 4 superxero27 @ 05/09/12 11:48 PM
Doesn't look like they quite got the Georgia helmet right

# 5 Fredonia @ 05/09/12 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
Doesn't look like they quite got the Georgia helmet right
It's the face mask isn't it?

BIGTURB0WEENIE, IIRC those were confirmed to be in... I THINK, hence the IIRC.

# 6 WipeOut464 @ 05/09/12 11:55 PM
Odd.

They went to the effort to include Georgia's Pro Combat unis but didn't finish them.

The actual unis have a thick red stripe running down the black facemask. Must've been been too much work to code in multi-colored face masks, but that begs the question of why they would pick UGA's in the first place.

# 7 bklyn85 @ 05/10/12 12:00 AM
I wonder if Oregon is going to have the neon green sock/shoe combo that went those with unis?

# 8 superxero27 @ 05/10/12 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
Odd.

They went to the effort to include Georgia's Pro Combat unis but didn't finish them.

The actual unis have a thick red stripe running down the black facemask. Must've been been too much work to code in multi-colored face masks, but that begs the question of why they would pick UGA's in the first place.

If it weren't for the helmets, those Georgia PC's would've been lame

# 9 H to the Oza @ 05/10/12 12:21 AM
Are you kidding me? They made the Spartans look like the jacksonville jaguars. SMH...

# 10 WipeOut464 @ 05/10/12 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
If it weren't for the helmets, those Georgia PC's would've been lame
You can make a pretty good argument that they were lame even with the helmets. Waaay too much red. Silver pants would've helped.

The gloves are another story, though. They are the jam.

# 11 ComebackDylan @ 05/10/12 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATOR FAN
Anyone got a pair of pro combat vapor gloves? I got the Gators ones when they came out but I've been to scared to use them lol...

Attachment 44317
Those are so sick, dude

# 12 Iceman87GT @ 05/10/12 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bklyn85
They never wore that combo...they wore the gray jersey with white helmet/pants and put the gray helmet/pants together a couple times...so does that mean that the "pro combat" is just the gray portion of there uniform selection?
that would appear to be the case which is BS considering they were never billed as 'Pro Combat' uniforms, and as you pointed out never worn at once (they started the season with a white helmet, grey jersey and white pants look and twice wore grey pants and a grey helmet). They better acutally make these DLC instead of saying they will and never doing so like they did with the preorder unis last year. It won't affect me (Amazon Preorder deal was too good to pass up), but you can bet there will be some OK State fans, and those wanting to use them in a Dynasty wondering where they grey pieces are when the game is released.

# 13 sportzbro @ 05/10/12 02:48 AM
I'm wondering if the unis that were part of the pre-order deal last year will be included in NCAA 13?

# 14 The_Wise_One @ 05/10/12 03:37 AM
Hopefully next gen will have colors that pop because these just don't look very sharp.

# 15 CT Pitbull @ 05/10/12 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
Odd.

if they are going to do the uniform why not do it right the first time.. this is what i mean by EA either being lazy or not competant enough to pay attention to detail

# 16 bpac55 @ 05/10/12 08:29 AM
the problem i have with the pro combats is that CLEATS are part of the package. Oregon wears the neon, the Army pro combat wont look any different if you can just wear black cleats instead of the desert boot look. Like previous posts about the UG facemask if they are going to do PC unis they need to do the entire thing and this includes socks and cleats.

# 17 outkaz79 @ 05/10/12 09:16 AM
The size of that freakin football is detracting!!

# 18 IlluminatusUIUC @ 05/10/12 10:39 AM
Damn, I was hoping they were going to throw in UO's crazy Rose Bowl uniform with the shiny helmets.

# 19 TrapStar215 @ 05/10/12 02:38 PM
I swear EA Sports is the definition of lazy. Why add these uniforms if you're going to half @ss it and not do the entire uniform?

# 20 TomSellecksMustache @ 05/10/12 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDAWG89
Even with the helmet they were lame.. I was extremely disappointed

I liked the jersey but not the helmet

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.