Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Just a few days ago, we mentioned the Madden NFL 13 scoreboard banner needed an adjustment.

With the help of the CD guys spreading the word and ideas from everyone here at OS, it looks like we have a winner.

Check out the new and improved Madden NFL 13 scoreboard banner.

What do you think?

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 DeuceDouglas @ 05/15/12 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Could you by chance make an update to your EA scorebar but use the font style from the CBS scorebar for the clock , 1st & inches, Score and so on? Also if you can add a little white dot next to team logo with the team with the ball. And last add back that 32 yard maker to the scorebar too.

I just would love to see how it looks with these small changes.

Thanks
Updated EA's with a different font (except for the scores) and white dot for possession. It's not easy to find a spot for it though.

# 82 ch46647 @ 05/15/12 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Updated EA's with a different font (except for the scores) and white dot for possession. It's not easy to find a spot for it though.

Here is your winner! EA please make these adjustments.

# 83 tnixen @ 05/15/12 11:06 AM
Great job DeuceDouglas

Now that is just beautiful!

Somebody get this to the Madden 13 developers ASAP

No joke this just about perfect!

Only other thing I would maybe add would be the city names next to the team logos like how CBS does it but thats not really too important I guess.

EA would be crazy not to use this!

# 84 tnixen @ 05/15/12 12:03 PM
Do you guys think the 1ST & 10 should be on the left next to the EA Sports logo or on the right were it is now?

I think I could go either way on this.

# 85 PGaither84 @ 05/15/12 12:21 PM
I like how CBS and I arranged the information better.

I like the down and distance on the left, then the quarter, time remaining and play clock on the right.

We don't need the Team's city initials like PHY and TB, so I don't miss thme in the EA score bug. They only have the logos. That's also why it's hard to find a place for the possession dot. In the CBS bug it is by the city initials. The improved font and size are nice. Here is my latest version:

# 86 tnixen @ 05/15/12 12:39 PM
Ok after seeing this I am sure now I really want the 1ST & 10 on the left side next to the EA logo

EA please use this and we are all set!

THIS IS A WINNER!!!

Now the only question left is Top or Bottom?

# 87 splff3000 @ 05/15/12 07:19 PM
I like the down and distance on the left hand side as well.

# 88 Raven Nation42 @ 05/15/12 11:43 PM
Nice clean look.

# 89 DeuceDouglas @ 05/16/12 02:33 AM
Here's one I just made.

Full Size
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7220/7...be96337d_k.jpg

# 90 Tengo Juego @ 05/16/12 02:56 AM
Very well made, DeuceDouglas. What about stacking the "EA Sports" text on the far left? I think I like the darker blue, on the newly revised scoreboard, though.

# 91 DeuceDouglas @ 05/16/12 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Very well made, DeuceDouglas. What about stacking the "EA Sports" text on the far left? I think I like the darker blue, on the newly revised scoreboard, though.

Darker Blue

# 92 PGaither84 @ 05/16/12 06:47 AM
I still like the time remaining to be next to the play clock. Not a fan of having ball position in between the two.

Where are the time outs? Great work otherwise.

# 93 DeuceDouglas @ 05/16/12 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
I still like the time remaining to be next to the play clock. Not a fan of having ball position in between the two.

Where are the time outs? Great work otherwise.

# 94 at23steelers @ 05/16/12 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Ok after seeing this I am sure now I really want the 1ST & 10 on the left side next to the EA logo

EA please use this and we are all set!

THIS IS A WINNER!!!

Now the only question left is Top or Bottom?
Could someone try changing the blue behind the 1st and 10, position on field, and quarter length to black background while keeping the rest blue? I just want to see it for comparisons sake.

# 95 DeuceDouglas @ 05/16/12 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Could someone try changing the blue behind the 1st and 10, position on field, and quarter length to black background while keeping the rest blue? I just want to see it for comparisons sake.

# 96 at23steelers @ 05/16/12 07:49 AM
Quote:
Thanks man! I kind of like it in the black over the blue and dark blue. What do you think?

# 97 ch46647 @ 05/16/12 07:55 AM
Black looks awesome!!! The dark blue looks much better then the light blue! Can someone send both the black and the dark blue over to EA for review? Maybe on twitter or something....

# 98 DeuceDouglas @ 05/16/12 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Thanks man! I kind of like it in the black over the blue and dark blue. What do you think?
Definitely feeling the black one more I think but the dark blue one isn't too shabby either. I do agree though, the dark blue looks MUCH better than the lighter blue.

# 99 tnixen @ 05/16/12 08:47 AM
Quote:

WoW this just keeps getting better and better I really love the black!!!

This needs to be the new scorebar for Madden 13!!

Anyone know if the Madden developers are keeping an eye on this thread I would love to hear what they think?

# 100 jbd345 @ 05/16/12 12:50 PM
Any chance we get to see this new score banner in action before E3?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.