Home
News Post

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 181 kevinbarcusprior @ 07/16/12 11:06 AM
Do you know why the scoreboard does not work correctly in one franchise mode but works in the other older franchise mode?

# 182 Majingir @ 07/16/12 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter77
the quantity sold drop in my opinion is just because alot of kids dont play or watch baseball anymore.
Its just not as popular as it was even a couple years ago.

Thats not really true for me though, as I havent watched a baseball game in 5 years, but I still buy this game every year because its so fricken good.
I just would hope they stop over patching the game next year for stupid stuff.

I admit though this game is getting to the point for myself, where if they dont add a create team, create stadium, or add some more generic stadiums with unique dimension a sights, I probably wont get this game any more.
All that proved was that non PS3 sales are declining. PS3 was fairly consistent from 08-11. Only like a 200,000 drop from 08-11 and overall sales went down like .9M. So PS3 only contributed for like 20% of the drop.

And obviously the less systems the game is available for, the less games it'll sell. Look at those numbers for PSP, over 100,000 people buying it, despite the fact that PSP can be hacked easily(even a 10 year old could do it).

And the main thing for sports games, if there isn't a HUGE difference after a few years, fans might skip a year or two since the biggest change some people might start seeing, will just be roster updates. And that's something they can easily do themselves(or download from someone who is updating rosters for past games)

# 183 scooteristkai @ 07/16/12 02:38 PM
No, not from this little information...maybe that´s something for the bugs&glitches thread... Is one file pre patch and the other post patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbarcusprior
Do you know why the scoreboard does not work correctly in one franchise mode but works in the other older franchise mode?

# 184 kevinbarcusprior @ 07/16/12 10:26 PM
how do I find out which patch I am running. I things its strange that the scoreboard works fine in one franchise but not in the other. The new franchise is giving me some weird issues.

# 185 scooteristkai @ 07/17/12 06:48 AM
Try to delete all game data other than your save games and install the game again after that. If you´re connected to the internet, the game should prompt you to download the latest patch when launching the game for the first time. Then at least you know you have the latest patch and maybe your franchises work better after that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinbarcusprior
how do I find out which patch I am running. I things its strange that the scoreboard works fine in one franchise but not in the other. The new franchise is giving me some weird issues.

# 186 kevinbarcusprior @ 07/17/12 08:39 PM
I did not download the previous patch and I might have downloaded this one. I can't remember. I deleted the game data and I am now re-installing it.

# 187 mlblover15 @ 07/19/12 04:34 AM
Any truth to what i just read over on the show nation, that post season boxscores are not viewable?

# 188 I3RIS3H @ 07/19/12 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
Any truth to what i just read over on the show nation, that post season boxscores are not viewable?
Correct.

10 char

# 189 Carbon @ 07/24/12 02:31 AM
Just posted something about this in the freeze thread, but I may as well post it here as well. I'm currently on September 5th of my franchise. I've played every game up to this point, so having it freeze is extremely unfortunate. Am I just out of luck here? Is my franchise toast? Can I delete the patch? Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.