News Post

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 55 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Curahee @ 05/24/12 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
The music thing was an issue for a few weeks, then they released a patch and things were fixed, now suddenly things don't work again.

Well as I said, I have yet to DL 1.21 and the music issue is present.

# 102 Majingir @ 05/24/12 01:05 PM
Anyone else notice that they have to keep on entering their online code everytime there's a new patch

And since PSN is going under maintenance today, I can't access the store meaning I can't even reenter my code

# 103 Falcon999 @ 05/24/12 01:09 PM
I feel like it's a different company handling it this year. Don't know what is going on there.

Community manager is very low profile this year as well.

I don't know why they just don't communicate a bit more and manage expectations.

# 104 Majingir @ 05/24/12 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon999
I feel like it's a different company handling it this year. Don't know what is going on there.

Community manager is very low profile this year as well.

I don't know why they just don't communicate a bit more and manage expectations.
2012 sport game curse?

NHL12 had more problems than any game in the nhl series. NBA 2K12 really wasn't good(and the lockout hurt sales alot). Don't know about Madden 12. MLB 12 seems to have more problems than past few MLB games. WWE 12 had worst servers in video game history.

# 105 Curahee @ 05/24/12 01:25 PM
Quote:
Anyone else notice that they have to keep on entering their online code everytime there's a new patch

I think this is primarily a non US issue.

# 106 Falcon999 @ 05/24/12 01:32 PM
Quote:
2012 sport game curse?

NHL12 had more problems than any game in the nhl series. NBA 2K12 really wasn't good(and the lockout hurt sales alot). Don't know about Madden 12. MLB 12 seems to have more problems than past few MLB games. WWE 12 had worst servers in video game history.
Lollll maybe. Imagine what the curse for '13 will be ;-)

# 107 PsychoBulk @ 05/24/12 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
I think this is primarily a non US issue.
Never happened to me once.

# 108 LastActionHero @ 05/24/12 03:50 PM
Man this year I must say there haven't been any game breaking bugs for me at all!

# 109 cusefan74 @ 05/24/12 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Man this year I must say there haven't been any game breaking bugs for me at all!
Same here. Of course I don't care about the bugs as much as other people.

# 110 CubFan23 @ 05/24/12 05:53 PM
I started my offline franchise post 1.16 patch and I have updated to the latest. I just noticed on the in-game ticker, that when I play an interleague game it gives me a full N.L , A.L and interleague results. Example, the Reds were playing the Yankees in the interleague update and the brewers in the N.L update, it did this for all teams, anyone see this?

# 111 Irish8125 @ 05/24/12 05:55 PM
I had that too when i was doing interleague with the Tigers in my franchise, it would show the interleague, AL and NL scores. I hope that this can be corrected along with the Decimal problem.

# 112 Curahee @ 05/24/12 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish8125
I had that too when i was doing interleague with the Tigers in my franchise, it would show the interleague, AL and NL scores. I hope that this can be corrected along with the Decimal problem.

Are you sure there were no AL or NL only games on the schedule?

# 113 adam42381 @ 05/24/12 08:25 PM
RTTS Gameplay options are locked in-game. I like to toggle base running opportunities based on steal situations (Lead Runner, All, None). Now, I can only change them in the pre-game menu.

# 114 Chairman7w @ 05/24/12 10:57 PM
LOL!!!! That is awesome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl

# 115 tytyboogie @ 05/24/12 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
any body ever notice that when you hit a double in franchise (offline mode-dont know if it happens online) but the stat line always puts TH after the number of the double you hit...example it says 1th double of the year instead of 1st...it only makes sense once you get to the number 4 and beyond lol
Untill u hit your 23rd....33rd...etc....then its 23th....lol

# 116 Heroesandvillains @ 05/25/12 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by payton425
From what I am hearing the issues people r having r all these stat bugs...and some r still freezing? R there any benefits to downloading the patch if all u play is offline? I have only downloaded the very first patch...
I only have the very first patch too (1.05).

Honestly, unless accurate start times mean the world to you, I'd say NO. Not now.

The bugs you will encounter will be noticable. Though I HIGHLY doubt you will experience a freeze.

If you DL the patch, you will:

Gain- accurate start times, no more error bug when a player catches the ball off balance to end an inning, accurate wind direction OSD (via the start button)

Lose- accurate wins and losses in the standing for some teams, an accurate ticker, playoff brackets, the 'rd' and 'st' in numbers such as 23rd and 1st on the season tally OSD

I'm positive that I'm missing some pros and cons, especially for online since I do not know what changed and never play DD. This is just the basics.

# 117 cgm110 @ 05/25/12 01:00 PM
I downloaded 1.21 --- Would you recommend deleting it? If so, how do I do so and keep everything else in tact

# 118 Heroesandvillains @ 05/25/12 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm110
I downloaded 1.21 --- Would you recommend deleting it? If so, how do I do so and keep everything else in tact
I can't really say for sure.

I've only ever played on a patched system (release day, 1.05). I'd guess that playing patched is better than sanz patched.

We don't really know what was addressed with 1.05. SCEA doesn't release patch details for the release day update.

What I can say is that I highly doubt 1.21 will lock up your Franchise/RTTS. So I'd say just play away and enjoy.

# 119 AC @ 05/25/12 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradylittle
I just downloaded the new patch and I cannot get past the intro. I get past the PS Move screens and the warning for those with epilepsy.

Then it get to the screen saying "Sony Computer Entertainment Presents" and I cannot get past that screen. It doesn't freeze but just fades out, then repeats over and over again. Then if I let it do that for a few minutes, the screen just goes to black, the intro continues but it then lags over and over again in the remaining scenes of the intro. (San Diego Studio's screen, etc.)

Before this patch everything was completely fine, but I downloaded it anyway. I'm just wondering if anyone else is getting this problem and if there's anything I can do or if I'm just gonna have to wait until the next patch.

EDIT: I just let the whole intro play through, and it takes about 20 minutes and just freezes (or just takes forever) at the A-Gon loading screen. Lol this is disheartening.
This is exactly my problem. I've been waiting for it to load for twenty minutes haha. Just got home, so I haven't been able to see how Franchise is working, because my game won't load.

# 120 Feldman011teen @ 05/25/12 07:38 PM
I played last night one game, Philly at Wash in franchise. The audio gave out, and would randomly come back. The game seemed to run and look better. But then after I finished the game it locked up. I'm gonna be sad if i have to put this game down.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.