Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Creative Director Michael Young, just shared this Madden NFL 13 screenshot of Tim Tebow.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 BezO @ 05/23/12 12:39 PM
As usual, Madden stills look fantastic. I'm always impressed by how much they're able to improve the graphics each year.

# 42 bigsmallwood @ 05/23/12 12:43 PM
Beautiful shot!

# 43 Senator Palmer @ 05/23/12 12:54 PM
That is quite a stunning photo. Great work. Great detail. Loved the proportion of the player model. Tebow is a big man in real life. This model does that justice. It has stature.

Usually, I think the legs are off on Madden player models, but this is very, very good. Now if they could get these guys like MJD and Michael Turner's lower body right.

These legs are good:

But they aren't these:

IMO Madden has always looked the part in stills. I'm anxious to see this bad boy in motion.

# 44 TalenT @ 05/23/12 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
That is quite a stunning photo. Great work. Great detail. Loved the proportion of the player model. Tebow is a big man in real life. This model does that justice. It has stature.

Usually, I think the legs are off on Madden player models, but this is very, very good. Now if they could get these guys like MJD and Michael Turner's lower body right.

These legs are good:

But they aren't these:

IMO Madden has always looked the part in stills. I'm anxious to see this bad boy in motion.
This!!! Madden has always been pretty to me.....until it starts moving.

# 45 jpdavis82 @ 05/23/12 03:11 PM
Quote:

These legs are good:

But they aren't these:

Wait a minute, that looks like Turner is about to do something called footplanting there.

# 46 Senator Palmer @ 05/23/12 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Wait a minute, that looks like Turner is about to do something called footplanting there.
Don't get too excited now. That's a Madden 12 screenshot.

# 47 jpdavis82 @ 05/23/12 03:17 PM
Quote:
Don't get too excited now. That's a Madden 12 screenshot.
I'm just saying people always say Madden doesn't have footplanting in it and players just skate and slide. Madden doesn't have footplanting enough, but it's not true that they don't have it at all.

# 48 Senator Palmer @ 05/23/12 03:23 PM
Quote:
I'm just saying people always say Madden doesn't have footplanting in it and players just skate and slide. Madden doesn't have footplanting enough, but it's not true that they don't have it at all.
I can't speak for everyone else, but when I talk about players skating around on the field I refer mainly to the rates at which players are allowed to change direction at full speed without weight or momentum being properly represented. If you slow down just about any run in Madden 12 where a running back cuts impossibly against the grain, you can see something like this, the foot actually planting in the ground.

# 49 Allpro1414 @ 05/23/12 05:48 PM
When are they going to tone down those big *** jersey numbers for sum teams

# 50 SageInfinite @ 05/23/12 08:36 PM
If Madden looked that good in motion, good lord. Just looking at that 12 screenshot. The game looks incredible. I pray for the day this game animates properly. I will have trouble turning it off.

# 51 PGaither84 @ 05/23/12 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allpro1414
When are they going to tone down those big *** jersey numbers for sum teams
In Madden 11 everyone's numbers were too small. In 12 they made everyone's numbers large... but some are larger than others in real life. They need to slightly tune down the size of some teams, yes. The Raiders and 49ers have about the right size numbers finally.

# 52 PGaither84 @ 05/23/12 09:51 PM
Tebow also needs his beard... maybe he will be clean shaven but now I recognize him with his beard.

The same thing is true about Aaron Rogers.

I think everyone is clean shaven in Madden... right?

BUT... he ^ shaved his beard for a recent charity event

# 53 djordan @ 05/23/12 09:57 PM
Quote:
Come on dude. I can find pictures of Madden 08-12 that shows the same thing.

# 54 huskerwr38 @ 05/23/12 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Can't deny that is a beautiful looking screen shot. It does beg the question. Did EA not make changes to the shoes. I know that in the build up to the new uniform unveil Nike released a bunch of shots of the new "team specific" cleats. Not a big deal, but just something I thought.
I think the cleats just officially got approved so they may not be in the game yet. Hopefully they are adding them.

# 55 at23steelers @ 05/24/12 12:32 AM
If I just came in here with no knowledge of football, Id think Tebow would be the best player in the NFL and must be a new feature in the game to warrant half the top threads being about him!! This is truly ashame it's like this!

# 56 berad88 @ 05/24/12 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
If I just came in here with no knowledge of football, Id think Tebow would be the best player in the NFL and must be a new feature in the game to warrant half the top threads being about him!! This is truly ashame it's like this!
....says the steeler fan

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.