Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jpdavis82 @ 05/23/12 09:31 PM
It's not just me right, his running looks improved over last year right? He's not hunched over.

# 2 PGaither84 @ 05/23/12 09:38 PM
I like how the team mates just POP in place out of no where. Classic madden. Yes, it's a work in progress, but that was what it was like in Madden 10 in the retail copy to this day. Please give me a real reason not to think it will be the same for Madden 13.

And... again... this isn't how Tebow celebrates. He does a flex. This should be after a game or a cut scene when he is on the sidelines when the D is on the field... like after he throws a pick

# 3 bigeastbumrush @ 05/23/12 09:41 PM
Ball is in the wrong hand.

Just saying.

# 4 Senator Palmer @ 05/23/12 09:41 PM
I don't have a problem per se with the running, but I think the game moves too fast. It's a tough medium to find with gamers who want the explosion vs. how fast these guys move in real life. I think Ian was moving in the right direction a few years ago slowing the game down even though there was pretty sizable resistance.

40 yard TD run

Game winner vs. Jets

# 5 FinnZzgo @ 05/23/12 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
It's not just me right, his running looks improved over last year right? He's not hunched over.
It looks a little better ,but its still hunched over, look at his helmet ,it looks to small to me....The player model looks wrong to me , maybe its just me IDK ,lol

# 6 SageInfinite @ 05/23/12 09:59 PM
Appreciate the video, but there's more I don't like in this video, than stuff I do like.

# 7 djordan @ 05/23/12 10:02 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO EA DIDN'T...HAHAHAHAH!!!

So after they see the comments of us talking about the players not joining Cruz TD celebration, they warp the Jets teamates out of no where to join the celebration. LOL!

Also, the animation doesn't translate smoothly from crossing the pylon to celebration animation.

# 8 Aggies7 @ 05/23/12 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageWonder
I HATE how he's not running with the ball tucked away. Looks terrible. And yes, they really need to change Tebowing from a TD celebration to a sideline cutscene.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Could not agree more.

# 9 DickDalewood @ 05/23/12 10:08 PM
Quote:
I HATE how he's not running with the ball tucked away. Looks terrible. And yes, they really need to change Tebowing from a TD celebration to a sideline cutscene.

Unfortunately that's how most QBs do carry the ball when they run. See Vick and the numerous time he fumbles by being stripped from behind as he carries the ball like a loaf of bread.

Video looks very good IMO, and my guess is EA did this as his TD celebration because the casual fans out there will want to see him Tebowing more than he really does.

# 10 djordan @ 05/23/12 10:12 PM
I just don't understand how EA doesn't know that isn't his real TD celebration. Why is it so hard for them to figure basic stuff out?

# 11 RGiles36 @ 05/23/12 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
I don't have a problem per se with the running, but I think the game moves too fast. It's a tough medium to find with gamers who want the explosion vs. how fast these guys move in real life. I think Ian was moving in the right direction a few years ago slowing the game down even though there was pretty sizable resistance.

40 yard TD run

Game winner vs. Jets
I still find it funny how Cromartie wanted no parts of Tebow coming full speed ahead towards the endzone!

# 12 RGiles36 @ 05/23/12 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO EA DIDN'T...HAHAHAHAH!!!

So after they see the comments of us talking about the players not joining Cruz TD celebration, they warp the Jets teamates out of no where to join the celebration. LOL!

Also, the animation doesn't translate smoothly from crossing the pylon to celebration animation.
I think it's safe to say that's very raw footage. That warping doesn't even happen in M12 -- or if it does, the way the cameras are positioned you can't tell. In any event, I HIGHLY doubt it appears that way come August.

# 13 PVarck31 @ 05/23/12 10:16 PM
Like others have said, the only real issue I have with this video is the way he carries the ball. Maybe that's something they can fix if we get on them (respectfully) about it.

# 14 DubTrey1 @ 05/23/12 10:46 PM
I agree with SageWonder - should be the other TD celebration then him hitting the sideline with the other one. And as others posted, the transition is very rough from the awkward run to the forced celebration animation. None the less, at least the game looks good huh?

# 15 HHHBigFan @ 05/23/12 10:53 PM
Anybody else notice the crowd got quiet as he crossed the goal line?

.....and it was a HOME game

# 16 Hiro1 @ 05/23/12 10:56 PM
Tebow has three threads now lol. After sitting back for a while and just reading I realized OS will never be satisfied. It's like a bottomless pit, but if you cant beat'em... Tebow'em.

My Ideal game w/ Tebow would have him do the arm flex that he always does when he scores then maybe a cutscene. Why does Tebow deserve his own cutscene?? He is the MOST talked about player in the NFL in the last 10 years & its not even close.

# 17 jpdavis82 @ 05/23/12 11:03 PM
Did we finally get a new PA announcer? Sounds different to me

# 18 jpdavis82 @ 05/23/12 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHHBigFan
Anybody else notice the crowd got quiet as he crossed the goal line?

.....and it was a HOME game
Quiet? Turn your speakers up or something, the crowd's at it's peak right as he is about to cross the goal line and then pretty much stays the same level the rest of the video.

# 19 roadman @ 05/23/12 11:11 PM
Quote:
But the fact is, Tebow doesn't run like that, regardless of the other QB's in the league. Why they couldn't have just given him a HB run animation blows my mind. EA is always talking about how authentic their game is, but both celebration videos we've seen thus far are not authentic at all.

He did in 2010.

Also, at the 1:51 mark and the 3:27 mark in the drive against the Jets last season.

# 20 DeuceDouglas @ 05/23/12 11:18 PM
I'm surprised, that there isn't anyone completely devastated by the fact that there isn't any players on the sideline.

If I never see another Tebow video or screenshot again, I will die a happy man.

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.