Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 slashpg88 @ 05/24/12 01:53 PM
anyone else see the glitch lol This makes me reconsider not getting Madden 13

# 62 frankwyte81 @ 05/24/12 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by js3512
My ideal game w/ Tebow would have him on the sidelines as a backup right where he belongs. Can we please get over the Tebow maddness? The guy isn't even that good of a QB, he's just been very lucky. Maybe EA should rename the game Tebow NFL 13?
Don't give them any ideas, they just might name it that

# 63 roadman @ 05/24/12 02:41 PM
For those that still want authenticty, here is a email notification from Twitter(can't open my Twitter) from Mike Young.

MYsportsPhotog Michael Young
@roadman10 we have theorist TD "flex" too.

# 64 Danimal @ 05/24/12 02:52 PM
I want "manning face" in the game. Boy would that make me laugh.

# 65 at23steelers @ 05/24/12 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
For those that still want authenticty, here is a email notification from Twitter(can't open my Twitter) from Mike Young.

Who are you for trying to take over JP as our translator to the EA devs?? haha jk bro!! Thanks for sharing the news!

# 66 roadman @ 05/24/12 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Who are you for trying to take over JP as our translator to the EA devs?? haha jk bro!! Thanks for sharing the news!
Just hoping can sleep better this evening.lol

# 67 FedExPope @ 05/25/12 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by js3512
My ideal game w/ Tebow would have him on the sidelines as a backup right where he belongs. Can we please get over the Tebow maddness? The guy isn't even that good of a QB, he's just been very lucky. Maybe EA should rename the game Tebow NFL 13?
Keep randomly freaking out about nothing, please. There's always some jackass that has to make a post like this in relation to Tebow that is so unwarranted.

# 68 Broncos86 @ 05/25/12 09:07 AM
I think it's great that they're finally giving a fullback some focus in Madden.

# 69 berad88 @ 05/25/12 09:26 AM
jp and roadman, you guys should do what you do on twitter and try to find out how many player specific celebrations are going to be in the game or at the least if there will be much more than 12.

# 70 Tyrant8RDFL @ 05/25/12 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

Thanks bro great info. I dont think many understand how improtant it is to have personality in a game.

I dont want to hear gameplay is more important. I know it is, but it is also very imporant for the game to feel alive!!!!

# 71 mjhyankees @ 05/25/12 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FedExPope
Keep randomly freaking out about nothing, please. There's always some jackass that has to make a post like this in relation to Tebow that is so unwarranted.

I'm no big Tebow Believer but was this guy not a starter last year? Did he not take his team farther than anyone thought possible. Did he not thrill with his dramatics? I mean the guy deserves SOME recognition....he's not "just a backup". I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning but anyone that thinks this guys was and is not a story in the NFL is oblivious.

# 72 MiNiDiTkA @ 05/26/12 02:41 AM
Recorded from SportsNation.

# 73 swooshed81 @ 05/26/12 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhyankees
I'm no big Tebow Believer but was this guy not a starter last year? Did he not take his team farther than anyone thought possible. Did he not thrill with his dramatics? I mean the guy deserves SOME recognition....he's not "just a backup". I'm not saying he's Peyton Manning but anyone that thinks this guys was and is not a story in the NFL is oblivious.
Not only was he a starter, he won a play-off game against the Steelers. And that game wasn't the defense and the kicker hitting long field goals. Tebow played pretty well in that game

# 74 Broncos86 @ 05/26/12 02:05 PM
Tebow thread is in the NFL section.

# 75 sportzbro @ 05/26/12 02:14 PM
Really loving the 30 second ad for the 9 second video.

And is the running animation supposed to be a joke?

# 76 MiNiDiTkA @ 05/26/12 02:26 PM
Nevermind

# 77 Senator Palmer @ 05/26/12 02:37 PM
I keep looking at the video MiniDitka posted over and over again, looking for something to like... and I can't. That last sprint to the endzone looks too fast. The roll out and the TD pass to the endzone, the movement doesn't look as fluid as I expect. That may have something to do with the way the vid was captured, but the Tebow throwing motion isn't as long and labored as it should be.

I keep reminding myself that I have seen another vid on GTTV of gameplay with movement that was very smooth and almost lifelike. So....

# 78 PVarck31 @ 05/26/12 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
I keep looking at the video MiniDitka posted over and over again, looking for something to like... and I can't. That last sprint to the endzone looks too fast. The roll out and the TD pass to the endzone, the movement doesn't look as fluid as I expect. That may have something to do with the way the vid was captured, but the Tebow throwing motion isn't as long and labored as it should be.

I keep reminding myself that I have seen another vid on GTTV of gameplay with movement that was very smooth and almost lifelike. So....
There is something lost in translation there. The game does not move that fast. Every other clip we have seen is slower and smoother. I wouldn't worry about it.

# 79 PGaither84 @ 05/27/12 06:01 PM
The Tebow Flex is his actual trademark celebration... and there is something pretty close to it already in Madden 12, and I finally found it and recorded it:

The NCAA team knew this when they made NCAA 11:

I have nothing against "tebowing" in the game, but it shouldn't be his celebration. It should be a unique cut scene like Ray Lewis has his dance.

# 80 CT Pitbull @ 05/27/12 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
It's not just me right, his running looks improved over last year right? He's not hunched over.
my man i dont wanna get too excited yet but that 10 second clip looks like a totally different game in a majorly great way i am pumped for madden this year

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.