Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Quote:
Get a $15 Credit and Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Bonuses
Pre-order Madden NFL 13 and receive a $15 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including but not limited to Kindle books, gift cards, and Amazon Appstore for Android apps). You will also get the Andrew Luck Future Stars Draft Pick Madden Ultimate Team Card for immediate use in Madden NFL 12. Collect the card in Madden Ultimate Team 12 to automatically unlock the Andrew Luck Rookie Card for Madden Ultimate Team 13 once your pre-ordered copy of Madden NFL 13 ships. Pre-orders also receive the Amazon exclusive NFL legends Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor for use in Madden Ultimate Team and the all-new Connected Careers mode. The Andrew Luck Ultimate Team Card code will be sent to you via email within two days of your pre-order, and the Joe Gibbs and Lawrence Taylor codes will be sent via email within two days of your order shipment. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 KingOfGamesNYC @ 06/02/12 08:35 PM
SMH so Connected careers has something to no with madden ultimate team......... i was hoping it had something to do with online franchise smh

# 2 tjciv @ 06/02/12 08:39 PM
They can KMA at those prices.

# 3 bichettehappens @ 06/02/12 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfGamesNYC
SMH so Connected careers has something to no with madden ultimate team......... i was hoping it had something to do with online franchise smh
What? I think you misread. Although it's probably not online franchise, I don't think that it has anything to do with MUT (hopefully not).

Funny though, I randomly decided to pre-order on Amazon just a few minutes before this thread went up.

# 4 davis420 @ 06/02/12 09:08 PM
I'll take this pre-order any day of the week. $15 off my next purchase and Luck on my MUT, oh yeah!

# 5 TheBleedingRed21 @ 06/02/12 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfGamesNYC
Easy big guy, don't jump the gun.

# 6 TreyIM2 @ 06/02/12 10:41 PM
I don't care about that MUT stuff but $14 (- a buck for the release day shipping) credit toward another purchase is pretty sweet. I likes. I will pre-order.

# 7 warrior7807 @ 06/02/12 11:03 PM
well, this works, and it can only get better if better deals are found. I have 30 in promo codes already and this 15 will go towards my next amazon preorder.

# 8 greenegt @ 06/02/12 11:05 PM
My pre-order is in. I love me some Amazon.

# 9 BlackJack_Williams @ 06/02/12 11:48 PM
Dang... I was hoping for a better deal from Amazon. Gotta keep my eyes open.

# 10 oneamongthefence @ 06/03/12 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy227
Let us know if u find a cheaper price.
Speaking of Preorders what the going rate on Madden 12 trade in value?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

# 11 SteboSSK @ 06/03/12 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence

6.75 on Amazon for trade. 2 months ago you probably would have gotten 20 bucks for it.

# 12 LambertandHam @ 06/03/12 01:45 AM
15$ more towards Borderlands 2, nice.

# 13 MiNiDiTkA @ 06/03/12 06:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence

I checked Gamestop a couple weeks back and they were giving $10.

# 14 Big_Mig_11 @ 06/05/12 12:28 AM
Infinity Engine sealed the deal for me today. I signed up for the prime amazon for the free release day shipping. Says it is for one month and I can cancel anytime. My question is since this is a $79 annual service, if I cancel it in two weeks, does this negate me receiving it on release day??

It says if i enjoy the service, then it will begin to charge my card after a month.

# 15 bichettehappens @ 06/05/12 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mig_11
Infinity Engine sealed the deal for me today. I signed up for the prime amazon for the free release day shipping. Says it is for one month and I can cancel anytime. My question is since this is a $79 annual service, if I cancel it in two weeks, does this negate me receiving it on release day??

It says if i enjoy the service, then it will begin to charge my card after a month.
Release day shipping is only $0.99 as is... That's a good question though since the order was already placed but the shipment date would be well after its cancellation.

# 16 Big_Mig_11 @ 06/05/12 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
Release day shipping is only $0.99 as is... That's a good question though since the order was already placed but the shipment date would be well after its cancellation.
i completely missed it. I then went to change the shipping speed and it only allows me to select 2-day sipping (still estimate to arrive on release day) but now there is no price attached to it. I think I botched this....lol

# 17 bichettehappens @ 06/05/12 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauforsure
Im on the order page and dont have any option for .99 cent shipping on release day ?? do u have to sign up for that thing to get the deal ?
What does it tell you is the cost for release day shipping then?

# 18 bichettehappens @ 06/05/12 02:01 AM
Hmmm, that's bizarre. I place my pre-order 2 days ago and release day shipping was only $0.99, I'll have to go back and confirm when I get home later. Strange.

# 19 The Real Ma$$ive @ 06/05/12 02:36 AM
Sometimes the release date shipping comes and goes, but it is always there leading up weeks of its release. If you don't see it now, check back in August, and I'm pretty sure it will be available.

# 20 jpb07 @ 06/05/12 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mig_11

No it does not. Here's a word of advice...Preorder everything you may have interest before your trial runs out. Amazon has a whole page dedicated to E3 announced games. Same goes for movies. Anything ordered while on a Prime trial will give you those benefits regardless of when it ships.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.