Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

These are the team overall ratings from the E3 build so obviously they're not final just yet. What do all you think? Any anomalies?

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 kg54mvp1 @ 06/07/12 04:27 PM
uhhh where are the Vikings?

# 2 RaychelSnr @ 06/07/12 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg54mvp1
uhhh where are the Vikings?
They're in there...updated the graphic just as you posted that

# 3 Chrisksaint @ 06/07/12 04:28 PM
Don't agree with the Saints rating at all compared to the other teams. Top Offense and the defense on paper significantly improved.

# 4 TheKnack @ 06/07/12 04:28 PM
The Seahawks are a 73.... is that a joke? They're supposed to contend in the NFC West with one of the most stout defenses in the league! Plus with the addition of Matt Flynn?? QB was our only hole last year! HOW!?

# 5 TheKnack @ 06/07/12 04:29 PM
That puts the Seahawks in the bottom 10 teams in the league. Blasphemy.

# 6 87Birdman @ 06/07/12 04:31 PM
I don't like the Broncos being rated lower than the Chargers big time since we just came off of winning the division and on top of that replacing Tebow with Manning to me seems like a nice upgrade...

# 7 azdawgpound @ 06/07/12 04:31 PM
wow 67 for browns what the heck are the players ratings all in 50's? to get as team overall of 67? seems every yr we go down a point or more last yr we was a 72? so somehow we ended up losing 5 overall points? funny thing is the redskins are rated an 78? they had the second worst record last yr and u saying they have the talent to be almost an 80?

# 8 KleShreen @ 06/07/12 04:35 PM
Not sure how the Lions are a 77 when comparing them to the Bears (78), Jets (79), Panthers (76) and Redskins (78). I'm pretty confident in saying if those teams are where they are ranked, the Lions should easily be an 80, with the Saints being in the low 80's.

# 9 Dynastium @ 06/07/12 04:36 PM
Why are the Jaguars higher than the Bucs?

# 10 DUDERMAN @ 06/07/12 04:36 PM
I thought the Lions and Niners would have been higher. Patriots are overrated. Surprised the Steelers are still that high with some of the guys they lost this offseason. Texans should be higher, especially with how great their depth is as they showed last season. Thought the Seahawks would have been at least in the high-mid 70's.

The Eagles could be argued either way. An 8-8 team really doesn't deserve an 84 but it is hard to disagree that they have a lot of talent.

But then again, as I don't know the formula for how they rate these teams, I guess none of it really matters.

# 11 Big_Mig_11 @ 06/07/12 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
The Seahawks are a 73.... is that a joke? They're supposed to contend in the NFC West with one of the most stout defenses in the league! Plus with the addition of Matt Flynn?? QB was our only hole last year! HOW!?
I dont know if that was your ONLY hole last year, but yes they are rated lower than I anticipated. Same with my 9ers. Seems like the team ratings have been lowered across the board. I haven't read if this was done or not. The last Madden 12 update had the 9ers like 85-ish....and we got BETTER in the real off-season!! So at least it's across the board. I dont think there is one clear cut team that you can say "They are the best...period".

# 12 87Birdman @ 06/07/12 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
wow 67 for browns what the heck are the players ratings all in 50's? to get as team overall of 67? seems every yr we go down a point or more last yr we was a 72? so somehow we ended up losing 5 overall points? funny thing is the redskins are rated an 78? they had the second worst record last yr and u saying they have the talent to be almost an 80?
The Redskins where not the second worst team last year they were like 7th or so. Don't forget they traded up but yes them being better than the Broncos the Chiefs and a nice handful of teams seem bad.

And to add on to my other statement the Raiders dropping that far below the rest of the AFC West at 70 seems odd considering 1 game seperated that whole division. To me they should all be close to the same rating which they are minus the Raiders.

# 13 at23steelers @ 06/07/12 04:42 PM
Are these Donny's made up ratings again?? Im surprised how low the highest teams are. How can the Giants not be the highest rated or at least tied? Add to the fact, the 8-8 Eagles are tied with them. Im just going to take these with a grain of salt. No, that's probably too much value, a half a grain of salt!

# 14 Pappy Knuckles @ 06/07/12 04:44 PM
That 66 for the Colts is looking real ugly. I can't wait to see what I can do with the squad this season.

# 15 Brewhaha @ 06/07/12 04:49 PM
In this thread: We complain that our favorite team is underrated.

# 16 Paulinho @ 06/07/12 04:52 PM
Eagles being an 84 is a joke, overrated.

# 17 azdawgpound @ 06/07/12 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87Birdman
The Redskins where not the second worst team last year they were like 7th or so. Don't forget they traded up but yes them being better than the Broncos the Chiefs and a nice handful of teams seem bad.

And to add on to my other statement the Raiders dropping that far below the rest of the AFC West at 70 seems odd considering 1 game seperated that whole division. To me they should all be close to the same rating which they are minus the Raiders.

thats true i forgot about them trading up but still who do they have on that team that they derserve an 78? they have a buncha nobody's @ wr,te and most there postions.

# 18 mestevo @ 06/07/12 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
67 for browns what the heck are the players ratings all in 50's?
The above made me laugh out loud at my desk, just FYi.

# 19 snaz16 @ 06/07/12 04:57 PM
I'm lookin at a lot of losses with my hometown Brownies,and my 2 current home state Bucs and Dolphins lol...unless I play in rookie mode

# 20 Equinox831 @ 06/07/12 05:00 PM
The Bears are an 81? Alright, I like what I see I love how low all the team ratings are compared to previous years. I think all the team ratings are pretty accurate too. This game is looking better and better every day.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.