Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

We have just posted some more NCAA Football 13 screenshots.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Ramminyou @ 06/22/12 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
The more you say they're real players the closer EA gets to a lawsuit. YOU GUYS shut up, we get what you're saying but shut up
Haha what? Are you serious?

Don't go into the individual player ratings thread. You're bound to have a panic attack.

# 42 PowerofRed25 @ 06/22/12 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
one more time. it's the same thing they do each and every year. please go look up screen shots that were released for 2012, 2011, and 2010. they do the exact same thing every year and every year there's someone like you with the same kinds of questions and like cparrish said once the game comes out it's all put to bed.

Now, if your after why they do it this way well it's already been said several times you apparently just don't like the answer.
I get what you're saying, I understand that. What I am saying is that these screenshots are likely over a month old and they don't show anything. Even the 2012/11/10 screenshots you reference contained things like new uniforms and other assorted art updates (3D grass).

In fact, the very first NCAA 12 screenshot contained pro combat uniforms for Miami and Florida. And one of the very first full sets included Maryland's new uniform set. I even remember one screenshot that showed a ref that had slipped and fell (never made it to retail).

What I'm saying is, screenshots have traditionally been used to showcase the game and what they've done to improve it. These screenshots could be NCAA 12 and no one would know the difference.

# 43 moylan1234 @ 06/25/12 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metronomymarkus
If u watched college football (which clearly u don't) u would know that the NCAA game bases it's stats off the real life players. Why is it that when players r interviewed, their like "it was my dream to be in the NCAA game and now I'm also on madden!"
No they don't. The developers have said over and over they don't rate individual players they rate out teams. and you don't know anything about me and please stop implying otherwise

# 44 PowerofRed25 @ 06/25/12 09:39 PM
Quote:
No they don't. The developers have said over and over they don't rate individual players they rate out teams. and you don't know anything about me and please stop implying otherwise
So, it is just a coincidence that Denard Robinson has those incredible speed and athleticism ratings?

What they say and what they do are often two different things. That is public relations 101.

# 45 Ramminyou @ 06/25/12 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
So, it is just a coincidence that Denard Robinson has those incredible speed and athleticism ratings?

What they say and what they do are often two different things. That is public relations 101.
After seeing some other posts in this thread, I'm starting to think some people are afraid a lawyer will find this thread and use it against EA in a lawsuit. That's the only explanation I can come up for for this.

# 46 moylan1234 @ 06/25/12 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25

pretty sure a couple of years ago denard robinson was white in the game and over the years there's been countless other examples like that in terms of skin color. As for ratings yes they've told us that if a team has running QB IRL then he will be in the game, but it's no where near as specific as a game like Madden for obvious reasons. Do you honestly think they have anyone on their team who's charged with compiling ratings for almost 9,000 real players? You keep mentioning one guy and I'm not arguing that a few marquee guys like robinson maybe get more attention, but by and large in no way are these players representative of their actual counterparts in terms of ratings

# 47 Ky3217 @ 06/26/12 12:21 AM
Quote:
pretty sure a couple of years ago denard robinson was white in the game and over the years there's been countless other examples like that in terms of skin color. As for ratings yes they've told us that if a team has running QB IRL then he will be in the game, but it's no where near as specific as a game like Madden for obvious reasons. Do you honestly think they have anyone on their team who's charged with compiling ratings for almost 9,000 real players? You keep mentioning one guy and I'm not arguing that a few marquee guys like robinson maybe get more attention, but by and large in no way are these players representative of their actual counterparts in terms of ratings
Seriously dude? You're basically bashing your head into a wall needlessly. You've already lost. you've already been proven wrong. Man up and admit it.

Also, just for the sake of being a prick, there are about 8,400 players in the game. Not 9000

# 48 moylan1234 @ 06/26/12 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky3217
Seriously dude? You're basically bashing your head into a wall needlessly. You've already lost. you've already been proven wrong. Man up and admit it.

Also, just for the sake of being a prick, there are about 8,400 players in the game. Not 9000
okay A+ for accuracy on your part and you think they have someone going team by team rating each and everyone of those 8400?

# 49 PVarck31 @ 06/26/12 03:09 AM
Enough about this. back on topic.

# 50 CurryMan @ 06/26/12 07:23 AM
How come the graphics in the screenshot look much better than the actual in game graphics? :S

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.