Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

Don't expect an overhaul in NCAA Football 13 teambuilder. Check out the following quotes from Justin Dewiel, Community Manager at EA Sports, as he talks about some of the additions on his Twitter timeline.

Quote:
TeamBuilder will have new high school stadiums and uniforms, but there's not an overhaul of the feature this year.

I just reconfirmed that you can still import your previous year.

yea, still 12 teams like last year. No gameface integration this year.

UPDATE:
Quote:
Just confirmed with the team that we're aiming to launch the ‪#NCAAFootball13‬ TeamBuilder site this Thursday. Will let you know when it's up.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Indyboy180 @ 06/27/12 04:44 AM
I wonder what color the background will be...

# 82 Slogger @ 06/27/12 05:23 AM
I'm jumping on the #UpdateTeambuilder bandwagon. There will be no please or good manners, They lost those + my patience when they acted like derps and decided to not touch TB for another year. and they've also lost my money. I would have been able to put up with the poor gameplay and AI had something been done with teambuilder but adding maybe 2 stadiums and adding uniforms that are already going to be in the game to it and putting a 13 on the box is just unacceptable as a consumer and as a football player. I've gone to the trouble of getting this shipped over here for the past few years but this year it isn't going to happen.

# 83 Jeromett @ 06/27/12 05:28 AM
That ones solved.

# 84 Bufftigerbear @ 06/27/12 09:11 AM
"Commitment to mediocrity"- EA Sports

# 85 BoomerSooner11 @ 06/27/12 10:18 AM
I can take there being no overhaul, I'd just would like a reason why. Give me at least something, I really don't care.."not enough time" "focused on other features" "we kinda forgot it existed until the intern said something". I want to know why. There's nothing new, that sucks but I'd like to know the explanation.

# 86 MrRudy @ 06/27/12 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerSooner11
I can take there being no overhaul, I'd just would like a reason why. Give me at least something, I really don't care.."not enough time" "focused on other features" "we kinda forgot it existed until the intern said something". I want to know why. There's nothing new, that sucks but I'd like to know the explanation.
I'm actually happier with no explanation. That makes me feel like they are just ignoring it and not interested in updating it (other than high school stadiums, woooo!)

If they came out and said, "Oh, we didn't have time" or "focused on other features"... I would get really angry and start dissecting all of the "improvements" they made this year. As it currently stands, I'm beaten down and tired from constantly posting about how great the feature could be and I'll just reside to my corner in a week and create my teams with the same 2008 Miami Hurricanes template that I've been using since 2010.

# 87 BrianTX @ 06/27/12 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
Is this this link for Teambuilder 2013?

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home

If so, 2013 is not up yet.
That's because today is Wednesday. Tomorrow is Thursday...

# 88 BoomerSooner11 @ 06/27/12 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRudy
I'm actually happier with no explanation. That makes me feel like they are just ignoring it and not interested in updating it (other than high school stadiums, woooo!)

If they came out and said, "Oh, we didn't have time" or "focused on other features"... I would get really angry and start dissecting all of the "improvements" they made this year. As it currently stands, I'm beaten down and tired from constantly posting about how great the feature could be and I'll just reside to my corner in a week and create my teams with the same 2008 Miami Hurricanes template that I've been using since 2010.
I know what you mean and each to his own. I've said it before if they just added more logo slots I'd be beyond happy, while some others want more features within Teambuilder and I think that's great and I understand that. Honestly I'm a little bummed cause I would have thought we'd get the more slots, pick your rivalries, etc..things that were suggested after TB first came out.

# 89 cuttingteeth @ 06/27/12 05:08 PM
Steve

I'm still confused a bit. No gameface at all in NCAA 13 ...or just no gameface in Teambuilder?

# 90 bad_philanthropy @ 06/27/12 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Steve

I'm still confused a bit. No gameface at all in NCAA 13 ...or just no gameface in Teambuilder?
Gameface will not be in NCAA in any way.

# 91 moylan1234 @ 06/27/12 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
It's a feature that allows me to put a photo of my ugly face on the EA servers, use it in create-a-player and then scare off all my opponents.
do you need kinect for that?

# 92 Ziza9Noles94 @ 06/27/12 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
do you need kinect for that?
Just a webcam I believe. It was available back when I got EA MMA. Then I just used the cam on my laptop.

# 93 D0GGERT D0G @ 06/27/12 10:09 PM
Anyone have an idea on when it will be up? Just wondering

# 94 Xx_JP_VHS_xX @ 06/27/12 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D0GGERT D0G
Anyone have an idea on when it will be up? Just wondering
From what I'm hearing it seems like it will be up Thursday.

# 95 TDenverFan @ 06/27/12 10:40 PM
No idea what time Thursday, if that's what you meant.

# 96 D0GGERT D0G @ 06/27/12 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDenverFan
No idea what time Thursday, if that's what you meant.
Yes, that is what I meant. thanks!

# 97 D0GGERT D0G @ 06/27/12 11:36 PM
Anyone else getting a blank blue screen on TeamBuilder? Hopefully it will be up soon!!!!

# 98 Cinna_Styles @ 06/28/12 10:03 AM
Does anyone know what the site address will be?

# 99 D0GGERT D0G @ 06/28/12 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinna_Styles
Does anyone know what the site address will be?
Same one as usual, still not up yet.

# 100 CcAaRrSsOoNn3 @ 06/28/12 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by D0GGERT D0G
Same one as usual, still not up yet.
Nothing yet.

I have checked periodically from work today. Sometimes when you click on Rosters, the screen goes blank. So that was giving me hope that it was going to change. A few minutes later it was back to the same old roster.

My guess would be around 6pm Eastern time.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.