Home
NBA Live 13 News Post

The NBA Live 13 team "Live Tweeted" the rookie overall ratings for the first 21 players that were drafted.

Tomorrow at noon, they plan on releasing the overall ratings for the entire first round.

*UPDATE: The entire NBA Live 13 rookie ratings are up.

1. New Orleans Hornets: Kentucky forward Anthony Davis - 80
2. Charlotte Bobcats: Kentucky forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
3. Washington Wizards: Florida guard Bradley Beal - 76
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Syracuse guard Dion Waiters - 76
5. Sacramento Kings: Kansas forward Thomas Robinson - 77
6. Portland Trail Blazers: Weber State guard Damian Lillard - 74
7. Golden State Warriors: North Carolina forward Harrison Barnes - 76
8. Toronto Raptors: Washington guard Terrence Ross - 71
9. Detroit Pistons: Connecticut center Andre Drummond - 75
10. New Orleans Hornets: Duke guard Austin Rivers - 74
11. Portland Trail Blazers: Illinois center Meyers Leonard - 73
12. Houston Rockets: Connecticut guard Jeremy Lamb - 74
13. Phoenix Suns: North Carolina guard Kendall Marshall - 71
14. Milwaukee Bucks: North Carolina forward John Henson - 73
15. Philadelphia 76ers: St. John's forward Maurice Harkless - 71
16. Houston Rockets: Iowa State forward Royce White - 70
17. Cleveland Cavaliers (Trade from Dallas): North Carolina center Tyler Zeller - 74
18. Houston Rockets: Kentucky forward Terrence Jones - 73
19. Orlando Magic: St. Bonaventure forward Andrew Nicholson - 70
20. Denver Nuggets: French forward Evan Fournier - 68
21. Boston Celtics: Ohio State forward Jared Sullinger - 74
22. Boston Celtics: Syracuse center Fab Melo - 68
23. Atlanta Hawks: Vanderbilt guard John Jenkins - 67
24. Cleveland Cavaliers: Oregon State guard Jared Cunningham - 64
25. Memphis Grizzlies: Washington guard Tony Wroten Jr. - 69
26. Indiana Pacers: Duke forward Miles Plumlee - 61
27. Miami Heat: Mississippi St. forward Arnett Moultrie - 71
28. Oklahoma City Thunder: Baylor forward Perry Jones - 74
29. Chicago Bulls: Kentucky guard Marquis Teague - 68
30. Golden St. Warriors: Vanderbilt center Festus Ezeli - 65

Game: NBA Live 13Hype Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 56 - View All
NBA Live 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 NoTiCe_O @ 07/02/12 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyface
Should we be excited about this draft stuff. How mahy years has EA had to develop a basketball game? Where are the videos of gameplay and improvements? You mean to tell me that after 2 years in the making, EA doesn't have any video to showcase their revamped basketball product. SMH. Listen people, don't go overboard because their posting stats for rookies. What good does the stats mean if the game is terrible?
Remember when 2k used to do the same thing, they wouldn't release gameplay until the end of the summer. Then they'd release that "momentus" gameplay trailer that showed off the game and different players, while EA was marketing everything they had. Now 2k's marketing everything, and Live is quiet.

Let the people at EA work on the game instead of trying to convince people by marketing schemes.

# 42 İroke @ 07/02/12 04:00 PM
Let me get how this works

If EA releases a pic, "the EA hype machine has begun". If they don't, "they're afraid because their game is garbage". Even if they show the rookie ratings, they're all wrong...

At the same time, we have a guy on twitter spamming us every day with how 2k13 is gonna be awesome. We only saw a couple of plays and it's basically the same as 2k12 but we have to believe him...

Why don't we wait and see? And most important, why some of you try to convince people that they shouldn't play one game or the other? I don't get it... If you're mad at EA/2k, don't play their games, but what gives you the right to tell me what I should play?

I win exactly 0€ defending EA or 2k. I want to play both games. And most importantly I want to enjoy both games. I guess I'm to old for internet wars...

# 43 JODYE @ 07/02/12 07:21 PM
Definitely a double standard, but with the overall effort, sans Live 10, this gen has been a complete disaster for the Live brand, so I can't really blame people for being hard on them.

Me myself, I'll be patient for game play and judge then. I've heard the whole spectrum so far, so that's when I just wait to see the game with my own eyes.

# 44 BurnsideAdmiral @ 07/07/12 02:12 PM
Personally I thought the ratings seemed like a point or two low? As long as the ratings change throughout the season through updates like in Madden, and I assume they will (EA's always been good at updating), then I'm happy with them.

# 45 bxphenom7 @ 07/14/12 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymistic
The thing about NBA Live is that in Dynasty mode the Top 5 will go Superstar or All-Star status almost breaking high 80's to early 90's at the end of their Careers. Below top is where Overall Number will increase/decrease by 2-5, but go no lower or higher in their career by that margin. It's typical NBA LIVE, but It's not that big of a deal based on how little most of these players will improve or falter in Dynasty Mode.
Live needs to fix that then. 2K's potential system in association works really well and so do development drills and off season camps. It's not fair for Live to doom lower picks to lower potentials, it takes away from late/2nd round surprises. Obviously they most likely won't become stars but they can become good starters or regulars (low or mid 80s).

# 46 Angel_G @ 07/27/12 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RajonRondoCeltics9
Austin Rivers! #RookieOfTheYear.
no Anthony Davis or Damian Lillard

# 47 Colts18 @ 07/29/12 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanhazz1
At this point in the game, people just want something to bash about LIVE. I guess they feel that "OTHER" game gets it right all the time, such as online play, and roster updates. Just like they sure got ALL their player ratings down (Jeremy Lin) and update in a timely manner...or not. Let them (LIVE)breathe a bit and release other info and vids first.

...and to those that want to just edit rosters, I do believe they said thats not going to be possible except in exhibition play.
Who said any of that? Why are you reaching so hard my man?
I swear some of you reach so hard with the assumption of who is/isn't a 2K fan(boy). Why is it that someone who is critical of the overall ratings of Live have to be a 2K fanboy? Why can't a person just idependently be critical if Live's ratings?

# 48 RayRay34 @ 07/29/12 09:29 AM
Why is it that almost every live forum ends up turning into a hate forum? OS mods can't you please do something about this? I remember about a year ago you would ban someone for mentioning the wrong game in the wrong forum. Now when I come in a forum to get news on NBA live it turns into me having to weed thru about 2 dozens "2k is better than live" posts. Hey I'm a basketball fan in general, I will buy both games again just like I did in 09 and every year before that. People.....Be basketball fans and not fan boys....THANK YOU!

# 49 jcool213 @ 07/30/12 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
If Anthony Davis is an 80, LeBron must be a 115
me 2nd dat

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.