Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

If you have the PC version of NBA 2K12, this is a must download. Not only does this roster have 257 total teams, it has all 60 rookies from last night's 2012 NBA draft.

Major Updates in V20:
  • 1 new team added (94-95 Timberwolves)
  • All draft picks 1-60 were added to their correct teams. 50 out of the 60 draft picks have portraits and many have cyberfaces as well. I added a handful of undrafted rookie free agents to the free agent pool too (with portraits).
  • 30+ additional players were added to the current teams/free agents. That the Official2K updates had left out.
  • Current NBA Teams Roster is up to date as of Friday June 29th, 2012.
Purchase NBA 2K12 for $19.96 at Amazon.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 102 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 8KB24 @ 07/04/12 08:34 AM
In the first post.

# 42 carefreeblue @ 07/05/12 12:51 AM
Great mod, however I found that the players career stats aren't showing up anymore, is this normal?

Thanks again.

# 43 Leftos @ 07/05/12 06:35 AM
Yes. Rosters are a fixed size, so you can't just keep on adding stuff (players, teams, jerseys, courts) without removing something in return. So HAWK23 had to remove all career stats for the roster to work.

It's VC's fault for not letting rosters grow beyond a specific size.

# 44 mva5580 @ 07/06/12 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA NOIR
If this ever comes out for xbox im gonna sh*t my pants.
Not much to worry about there, it won't.

PC wins, as usual.

# 45 aubz88 @ 07/06/12 02:31 PM
were do i download this and im really new to mods so can someone walk me threw this plz

# 46 mc24 @ 07/07/12 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbowers7

(Note – if you load the roster and not all the teams are showing then first load “Unlock All Settings” from the load menu. I included this file for anyone who hadn’t downloaded it yet (courtesy Jao).

That is straight from the maker of the mod.

Paste everything inside that folder, nowhere else unless it is a save file. If there are any dd files (can not recall right off) then place those in the main 2k12 folder as well.

Are you putting it there?

Also remember, the save and settings file go in users/(yourusername)/Appdata/Roaming/2ksports/saves

If it is freezing or crashing you try to play less than 82 games when you can only play association 82 games or you need to do a fresh install and follow everything exactly.

*ALSO* Here is the mod installer..

Read instruction CAREFULLY. I am not sure if it works with the UBR but it might. Anyways, goodluck guys.
Hello, i am crashing when i try to set association under 82 games. Did you mean a fresh install of the whole 2k12 game? or just recopy the files into the folder?
A more detailed explanation of how to fix would be very much appreciated! Thanks!
I made an account just to ask you this lol

# 47 mikenoob @ 07/07/12 02:02 AM
You can only play 82 games with these rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 48 AgentQ16 @ 07/08/12 03:34 AM
Does every MOD for the PC work with the downloaded version from Amazon/Steam?

I was a PC guy back in the 90's and early 2000s but switched to PS3 because of all the video card, hardware, etc compatibility issues with games, but this INSANE mod is bringing me back.

Tell me if this is correct:

1. download NBA2K from Amazon
2. Install it and let it set up the SAVES folder
3. Download the UBv21 Mod
4. Follow the install instructions in the video
5. Enjoy what NBA 2K SHOULD be?

Thanks again...REALLY looking forward to playing with the classic teams

# 49 Leftos @ 07/08/12 06:54 AM
Yeah, should work fine.

# 50 AgentQ16 @ 07/08/12 01:18 PM
Ok, I've dloaded from Amazon and installed and played a couple default roster games. It's not a Steam install, just a regular one from Amazon.

Now, before I install the UB mod, do I have to patch the game in any way with any official 2K patches since the original game install? Or will the UB mod take care of all updating for me?

thx guys for any info on getting this running smoothly

oh, also... when I try to go to 2Kshare and download or go online it says it can't connect to 2Kserver "no connection". Whcih I don't understand since I'm online fine in every other way.

# 51 MelMan1486 @ 07/08/12 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentQ16
Ok, I've dloaded from Amazon and installed and played a couple default roster games. It's not a Steam install, just a regular one from Amazon.

Now, before I install the UB mod, do I have to patch the game in any way with any official 2K patches since the original game install? Or will the UB mod take care of all updating for me?

oh, also... when I try to go to 2Kshare and download or go online it says it can't connect to 2Kserver "no connection". Whcih I don't understand since I'm online fine in every other way.
Same here... just bought it off of Amazon yesterday and can't connect to 2k online. Another issue I'm having is that I can't seem to play one of the base roster teams at home, it just loads during the roster setup. And for some weird reason the new rookies have funny pics, for example Anthony Davis has an Asian woman as his picture in the player menu.

# 52 airmatic23 @ 07/08/12 10:59 PM
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I am a 2k PC noob. This roster has put me in the market for a new laptop. LOL. I'm looking for a laptop that I can hook up to my HDTV and get the most out of my gaming experience. I went to Bestbut and they pointed me in the direction of the Asus G75 which runs about $1249. My question is, am I better off building gaming laptop on my own or should I go with the Asus? If I do build one from scractch, what do you guys recommend?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

# 53 MelMan1486 @ 07/09/12 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmatic23
Can anyone point me in the right direction. I am a 2k PC noob. This roster has put me in the market for a new laptop. LOL. I'm looking for a laptop that I can hook up to my HDTV and get the most out of my gaming experience. I went to Bestbut and they pointed me in the direction of the Asus G75 which runs about $1249. My question is, am I better off building gaming laptop on my own or should I go with the Asus? If I do build one from scractch, what do you guys recommend?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Are you deadset on a laptop? If you are I suggest not building one because they are tricky to build for someone who's a "PC noob". Desktops on the other hand are easy to build and would save you $. And are you just getting this laptop to play games like NBA 2k or do you have other high end games in mind?

# 54 MelMan1486 @ 07/09/12 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentQ16

After reading around it seems like the servers are down for the PC and that they've had server issues since release, so we might be SOL when it comes to that. If you go to the 2k website you can download the PC patch from there. Don't quote me but I think you need to update the game yourself, I don't think the base roster does that for you.

# 55 errolm @ 07/10/12 07:59 AM
Please help. My My Player mode got ruined after i downloaded this. Example (I can't toggle the play style for my player on creation phase and season stats don't show. :O)

# 56 Leftos @ 07/10/12 10:12 AM
Load the default roster then. And learn to keep backups, or use JSGME for all mods.

# 57 geisterhome @ 07/10/12 03:48 PM
whats so special abt this roster?

# 58 mikenoob @ 07/10/12 08:10 PM
Read the first post... Or yet the title of the thread itself.

# 59 airmatic23 @ 07/10/12 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelMan1486
Are you deadset on a laptop? If you are I suggest not building one because they are tricky to build for someone who's a "PC noob". Desktops on the other hand are easy to build and would save you $. And are you just getting this laptop to play games like NBA 2k or do you have other high end games in mind?
Yes, I ultimately just want a laptop to hook up to my hdtv. I'm getting the laptop for mainly nba 2k.

# 60 geisterhome @ 07/11/12 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
Read the first post... Or yet the title of the thread itself.

yes i read both first post and title.. so its the amount of teams (257)? what kind of teams are those 257? classic ones? and rookies for 2013, is that next years class of rookies or this years? are the implemented in the game as draft class or free agents? hope somebody can clarify it for me!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.