Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

We have just posted 26 more NCAA Football 13 screenshots. These include Baylor, Boise St., Boston College, BYU, Central Michigan, Cincinnati and Florida St.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CHIEFxxROCKEM @ 07/02/12 05:35 PM
I seen the same tackle animation 3 times out if 26

# 2 Lawdawg25 @ 07/02/12 05:35 PM
Meh. Not terribly exciting.

# 3 Kaiser Wilhelm @ 07/02/12 05:39 PM
Some okay screenshots. Nothing really there that has not already been seen: over-sized football, poor (awkward looking) running stances, flashy graphics, etc.

# 4 bpac55 @ 07/02/12 06:49 PM
-No Revo 2 bar qb mask
-Predator dreads
-Ankle socks
-Javelin like throwing motions
-Blue shoes for Florida
-LT facemask
-Eastern Michigan old uniforms
-White facemask for Boise State

I wasn't even looking for mistakes and those things were there.

# 5 N51_rob @ 07/02/12 06:58 PM
If EA is trying to avoid "likeness" issues, then job well done on EJ Manuel er FSU QB #3

# 6 LetsGoBucs @ 07/02/12 08:19 PM
Old BC number style. They changed it last year to get rid of the slanted numbers. Darn...

# 7 MarjorieHui @ 07/02/12 10:21 PM
They changed it last year to get rid of the slanted numbers

# 8 BA2929 @ 07/02/12 10:27 PM
If they really wanted to get people hyped with these pictures, then they'd let some of the 'The Photographic Side of NCAA Football' thread guys take these pictures for them.

# 9 madman112 @ 07/02/12 11:18 PM
once again nice clean picks, oh and for those curious about uniforms getting dirty look at the byu san deigo st pics. pants have little dirt while you guesed it white unis are clean, and san deigo st does not play on turf.

# 10 ChrisdaKing1 @ 07/02/12 11:36 PM
I just don't know if EA cares anymore

# 11 Meast21Forever @ 07/03/12 12:23 AM
haha the pictures EA puts up aren't close to the ones in this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-12-a-290.html

# 12 LionsFanNJ @ 07/03/12 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
Does anyone know why some teams have adjusted socks (Medium length) and the rest don't?
because that specific team is defaulted to that sock height. Like BYU is defaulted to high socks no matter what.

# 13 Pezell04x @ 07/03/12 08:54 AM
Although this is a release day purchase for me because you can't go wrong with $45 AND pro combat uniforms, the lack of adidas gloves (or any glove that's not NIKE) saddens me.

Having a team use grey gloves really kills immersion for me. I know that's probably nit picky, but when I use SMU, I change everyone's glove to Nike gloves. I'd rather have red Nike gloves then grey "track" gloves.

# 14 bh446066 @ 07/03/12 10:51 AM
They sure love taking pics of the ball carrier stiff arming the defender and the defender kinda slides off the leg, grasping for jersey. Seen about 400 of those.

# 15 The_Rick_14 @ 07/03/12 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Although this is a release day purchase for me because you can't go wrong with $45 AND pro combat uniforms, the lack of adidas gloves (or any glove that's not NIKE) saddens me.

Having a team use grey gloves really kills immersion for me. I know that's probably nit picky, but when I use SMU, I change everyone's glove to Nike gloves. I'd rather have red Nike gloves then grey "track" gloves.
Isn't SMU a Nike school now anyway? Not that it solves the problem for other teams, but at least SMU will be right.

# 16 Hiro1 @ 07/03/12 01:34 PM
I was one of those diehard "Occupy OS Street for Dreads" guys, but these Predator tentacles need to die NOW! Online only guys like myself have to deal with random guys having those things will get annoying fast. That combined with players wearing obsolete equipment. *jumps out 1st story window*

# 17 jamie1981 @ 07/04/12 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
I was one of those diehard "Occupy OS Street for Dreads" guys, but these Predator tentacles need to die NOW! Online only guys like myself have to deal with random guys having those things will get annoying fast. That combined with players wearing obsolete equipment. *jumps out 1st story window*
Hiro, we will send you a Get Well card.

Sent from my 1983 Motorola DynaTAC mobile phone

# 18 CT Pitbull @ 07/04/12 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
yea they need to use the "vitual scissors" and either cut them by about 6-7 inches or add in shorter dread lengths...the only guy in recent memory that would look right with those predator dreads is CB Al Harris ... who is at the end of his career in the NFL, if not retired...they also gotta add in long hair for white dudes as well as puffy hair, like polomalu, for samoans

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.