Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Just in case you missed the Madden NFL 13 MUT video podcast, click here.

To find out more about the improvements to Madden Ultimate Team, check out the following blogs.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 SageInfinite @ 07/10/12 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
Just watched pieces of the gameplay that Shopmaster uploaded this morning that went along with the webcast. I have to say, I HOPE the QB sig animations have been addressed and that's just an old build.

At the community event and even in the E3 vids, it can be seen that the sig animations are triggering infrequently. Instead, we're seeing that awful crouching tiger generic throwing animation. It's an eye sore for myself...

it's now fixed...
DEFINITELY don't like the sound of this.

# 22 mestevo @ 07/10/12 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Why are they trying so hard to bring back football cards? Now they are trying to make money on virtual football card packs?

Fantasy team should be a standard feature. Shouldn't even need to be announced, and doesn't need a card gimmick IMO.

I say remove this and give us a true legends feature like 2k12 did. I'd love to be able to have historic rosters and play a franchise or season with them. Be able to save historic rosters and share over a "EA share", etc....
They aren't trying, they are successfully doing.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 23 baseballsim @ 07/10/12 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
For those who missed it, it's re-airing right now http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/promo/madden-webcast
I hate webcasts. I can't watch these things at work. I'd rather have something to read.

I counted 3 responses in here where people want MUT removed. Not surprised on this website.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.