Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 13 screenshot, featuring Reggie White.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 RedZoneD25 @ 07/14/12 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
Wow I knew the color was off but when posted next to kelly green you can REALLY tell. They have never had the Eagles colors right be it Midnight or Kelly.
In all fairness, the kelly greens of the Buddy Ryan era have never been in a current-gen Madden game. The 1960 commemorative alternates from 2010 were the closest we had to it, and those were a correct shade of near-lime green.

Midnight green looked great in Madden NFL 12 IMO, much better than Madden NFL 10 (I don't honestly remember what 11's looked like.)

# 22 tassa @ 07/14/12 01:13 PM
They really messed up the Eagles helmets this year and not buying it this year because of it. The wings are all messed and don't know how they missed it!!

# 23 DUDERMAN @ 07/14/12 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
Man I wish they never played that stupid Tuesday game...
I was on my way to the game when they cancelled it. The snow was getting pretty bad. The problem was that the snow was unexpected and so the roads did not have salt on them. This was a concern for the city and they thought it was best to move the game instead of having several accidents afterwards. Then Tuesday rolled around, I went to see my Eagles play the Vikings against rookie QB Joe Webb, how could they lose, right? Ugh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZoneD25
Midnight green looked great in Madden NFL 12 IMO, much better than Madden NFL 10 (I don't honestly remember what 11's looked like.)
As I said earlier, Madden 12 was very close (due to the new lighting) but still a bit too saturated. Madden 11 was the same as Madden 10... and Madden 09... and Madden 08, etc. I was very happy to see the improvement last year and I hope they continue to improve it until it's perfect. From the pictures I have seen of the Nike uniforms, the color seems lighter than in the past and less reflective so it may be easier for them to match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassa
They really messed up the Eagles helmets this year and not buying it this year because of it. The wings are all messed and don't know how they missed it!!
I noticed that awhile back. It's disappointing but ultimately not that big of a deal. I think it may be a problem with the Helmet skin going on the various Helmet models. I say that because I've seen helmet issues with a lot of teams. I'm hoping things like this and the warping numbers (just look at the Reggie pick to see what I mean) get fixed for the next gen game next year.

# 24 CT Pitbull @ 07/14/12 11:07 PM
wow playing ncaa13 since pre-release coming over and seeing some of these shots makes me think....Damn madden13 looks purdy! is it august yet???

# 25 Papi34 @ 07/15/12 07:40 AM
I know the colours and everything are off, but I really like that shot. I love how he's not bolt upright and the arms and legs look like they're moving realistically. Looks great.

# 26 seasprite @ 07/15/12 09:41 AM
Would look so much better in orange and white

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

# 27 jpdavis82 @ 07/15/12 03:29 PM
Quote:
Your not getting Madden just because of the helmets? Your loss, but I bet the newer Eagles helmets are going to look a lot better in the final version. The retro Eagles helmets are probably pretty close to final considering when that screen was released. That shot of the newer Eagles helmet is from April I believe. This team seems to be paying way more attention to detail than past teams, longer sleeves, calling dolphins uniforms aqua, Tuck facemask, etc... I would think it will be a lot better if not completely fixed come August 28th.

# 28 DickDalewood @ 07/15/12 03:54 PM
Ha, now that is a badass pic. Keep 'em comin!

# 29 jpdavis82 @ 07/15/12 03:54 PM
Current Eagles helmets fixed? Just found this

# 30 DickDalewood @ 07/15/12 03:57 PM
Quote:
Clearly gameplay is a high priority for you..........

# 31 jpdavis82 @ 07/15/12 04:03 PM
This one looks right to me

# 32 tassa @ 07/16/12 12:18 AM
That video is correct but all the other videos posted from E3 the helmets are messed up. Gameplay is important to me too but it's hard to immerse myself in gameplay with such an obvious mistake......to me anyway.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.