Home
NHL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Therion7 @ 07/17/12 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauce12
There you go

youtube.com/watch?v=2vE-lXb7p0w
Thanks, the blue surround on the starting lineup screen is quite refreshing after years of black. Wonder if the colour is tied to the team first presentation?

# 2 Money99 @ 07/17/12 04:24 PM
Here you go Segagendude:

Doesn't really show much though.

# 3 AC @ 07/17/12 04:34 PM
Looks like they lowered the attributes this year. Good, now we'll be able to tell between players even more.

# 4 jyoung @ 07/17/12 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMilan1999
Looks like they lowered the attributes this year. Good, now we'll be able to tell between players even more.
Not necessarily. Most of the Predators' ratings are the same in that video as they are now in NHL 12.

You can tell the roster they are using is old since Tootoo, Suter and Andrei Kostitsyn are still on Nashville.

# 5 Jonesey @ 07/17/12 06:47 PM
Suter too =(

# 6 der juicen @ 07/17/12 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Not necessarily. Most of the Predators' ratings are the same in that video as they are now in NHL 12.

You can tell the roster they are using is old since Tootoo, Suter and Andrei Kostitsyn are still on Nashville.
When did Big Tits get traded? Thought only Rads left, besides Tootoo and Suter.

# 7 jyoung @ 07/17/12 09:06 PM
Andrei Kostitsyn is a currently an unrestricted free agent. Nashville's GM has come out an publicly said that the team will not be resigning him.

# 8 der juicen @ 07/17/12 10:53 PM
Quote:
Andrei Kostitsyn is a currently an unrestricted free agent. Nashville's GM has come out an publicly said that the team will not be resigning him.
Well that is a little bummer.

# 9 tyler289 @ 07/17/12 11:18 PM
Is it just me, or did it look like there were a lot more slots for possible lines? I've been dying to be able to set more than 2 PP/PK lines.

# 10 Gagnon39 @ 07/17/12 11:31 PM
Shea Weber still rated just a 90? When is EA going to give the best players a rating of 100? I'm not saying he should be 100, but he should be higher than 90.

# 11 kai123 @ 07/18/12 12:08 AM
I'd be pretty pissed if I was him, seeing as Hal Gill had a higher overall than him.

# 12 MizzouRah @ 07/18/12 12:57 AM
I know it was only a brief few seconds, but I'm excited. Game looks damn near real to me, player models look improved and the skating appears to be something that is going to make this game a run for sports game of the year.

I'm optimistic, and won't get the kleenex box out just yet.. but looks to me like this is quite an upgrade from v12.

# 13 JimmyDeicide @ 07/18/12 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kai123
I'd be pretty pissed if I was him, seeing as Hal Gill had a higher overall than him.
Wasnt Gill an 80? in that vid.

# 14 Vikes1 @ 07/18/12 02:32 AM
Quote:
We have a roster spot here in Minny for ya, Andrei!

Heck...you can even bring your brother with too.

# 15 jyoung @ 07/18/12 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
We have a roster spot here in Minny for ya, Andrei!

Heck...you can even bring your brother with too.
Roster spot, yes. Cap space, no. Minnesota has the second-highest payroll in the league right now behind Boston.

And Sergei Kostitsyn is still under contract with Nashville. The team gave him a big raise and extension before last season started, and he's underperformed so far since getting paid. By the end of last year, Sergei was on the Predators' fourth line.

# 16 jonapaloma @ 07/18/12 12:05 PM
If you ask me it looks the same as NHL 12 :S At least the gameplay as far as I can see

# 17 gopher_guy @ 07/18/12 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Shea Weber still rated just a 90? When is EA going to give the best players a rating of 100? I'm not saying he should be 100, but he should be higher than 90.
Just a 90?

What's the highest rated player in the game? It was always my impression with NHL that anything 90+ is an elite player.

# 18 Vikes1 @ 07/18/12 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
Just a 90?

What's the highest rated player in the game? It was always my impression with NHL that anything 90+ is an elite player.
I think Sid is the highest rated at 94 I believe.

Ya know Gopher...I kinda like that about NHL. Were they don't have [at least outta the gate] a bunch of players rated 95 to 99.

# 19 Vikes1 @ 07/18/12 01:31 PM
Quote:
Roster spot, yes. Cap space, no. Minnesota has the second-highest payroll in the league right now behind Boston.

And Sergei Kostitsyn is still under contract with Nashville. The team gave him a big raise and extension before last season started, and he's underperformed so far since getting paid. By the end of last year, Sergei was on the Predators' fourth line.
Ya Jyoung....I was kinda just dreaming out loud.

Now if only the Twins would start throwing around a bit more money.

# 20 der juicen @ 07/18/12 01:42 PM
Well, hopefully the Preds defense is still the juggernaut that it was in last years game. Hell, if they manage to get Doan and somehow some offense, I'll be very optimistic about using them on some 1v1's.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.