Home
NHL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 jyoung @ 07/18/12 01:50 PM
Pekka Rinne alone makes Nashville one of the best teams in NHL 12.

He's incredibly tough to score on unless you get a lucky rebound or deflection.

# 22 Tomba @ 07/18/12 03:47 PM
Lef luden highden doftsta laskcheinstein muchen heisen frack BROADCAST BABY!

# 23 canucksss @ 07/18/12 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I know it was only a brief few seconds, but I'm excited. Game looks damn near real to me, player models look improved and the skating appears to be something that is going to make this game a run for sports game of the year.

I'm optimistic, and won't get the kleenex box out just yet.. but looks to me like this is quite an upgrade from v12.
im very sure we are highly expecting that EA will meet their "features" in the end-product. but could you help me here ... "near real" ..."player models improved" ..."skating"... only few seconds focused on the game itself... what makes this "improved" version of last year?

# 24 MizzouRah @ 07/18/12 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
im very sure we are highly expecting that EA will meet their "features" in the end-product. but could you help me here ... "near real" ..."player models improved" ..."skating"... only few seconds focused on the game itself... what makes this "improved" version of last year?
I'm taking in all I've seen thus far. In that video, player models looked better to me. Skating engine gives the players "weight" and I don't see them stopping and changing directions on a dime.

This little clip was just another piece of everything I've seen thus far. Draw your own conclusions I guess.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.