Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Quote:
In the third episode of our new video series showcasing the features and contents of PES 2013, it's time to show you the true beauty of our Player ID system. Enjoy signature moves from the best players in the world, who will make any match a realistic and beautiful experience.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RoyceDa59 @ 07/24/12 11:12 AM
Love the slower gameplay and I hope that we see some great AI tactics. And also is that the Ox i see! Too bad we won't see Arsenal licensed ever is PES thanks to FIFA. My money is on the two EPL teams we see this year will be Man Utd. and Liverpool.

# 2 Altimus @ 07/24/12 11:53 AM
I want to play... now! Looks fantastic.

# 3 Ermolli @ 07/24/12 11:55 AM
It looks amazing, can't wait to play tomorrow's demo.

# 4 aloncho11 @ 07/24/12 01:08 PM
Pure awesomeness!

# 5 jvalverde88 @ 07/24/12 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Love the slower gameplay and I hope that we see some great AI tactics. And also is that the Ox i see! Too bad we won't see Arsenal licensed ever is PES thanks to FIFA. My money is on the two EPL teams we see this year will be Man Utd. and Liverpool.
IMO I think the two PL teams are Man Utd. and Chelsea because they're the reigning Champions League winner so that coincides with the Champions League license.

# 6 RoyceDa59 @ 07/24/12 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
IMO I think the two PL teams are Man Utd. and Chelsea because they're the reigning Champions League winner so that coincides with the Champions League license.
Well I said Liverpool because Chelsea along with Newcastle, Man City, Arsenal, Fulham, Everton, Aston Villa and a the recent acquired Tottenham are all EA Sports partnered. EA Sports is doing this to gain club license and is slowly doing this as it makes it impossible to get rights for EPL clubs in PES. I don't think the Champions League license really matters but I hope it does in this case because not seeing the UCL champs in the game would really stink.

# 7 Ermolli @ 07/24/12 01:48 PM
Only ManU is licensed from the English teams, at least for now.
http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pe...-stadium-list/

# 8 NikeBlitz @ 07/24/12 02:49 PM
Konami might get my money this year. First time since PES 5.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.