Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 News Post

The Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 demo is available now for 360. Download it now or queue it up right here.

According to a few readers, the PS3 demo is available on PSN Japan.

Here are the eight teams included in the demo. Germany, England, Portugal and Italy, for the international friendlies. Santos FC, SC International, Fluminense and Flamengo are available in the Copa Libertadores mode.

You can play on any difficulty setting, and it also has localized language options.

Please download the demo and post your impressions here.

Quote:
Experience the skill and technique demanded by PES 2013’s total football. As teams fuelled by Pro-Active AI make runs and behave like real players, PES 2013’s all-new Full Control elements give you total control over every move – with fully manual shooting meaning that no two goals will be the same. Player ID then adds further depth, as the best players move and behave just like their real-life counterparts. Get an early sample of PES 2013’s gameplay.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ezio @ 07/24/12 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haval93
The Demo has come out early for the Xbox 360. I am downloading it right now. Will be back with impressions in a bit.
Hurry

Wish I had a 360 right now

# 2 Haval93 @ 07/24/12 09:22 PM
There are four teams to pick from: England, Portugal, Italy, and Germany.

# 3 Haval93 @ 07/24/12 09:33 PM
Played one match and the game is really fluid and has a very nice pace to the game. You could also tell the players apart and there was a difference in speed and it seemed no player was alike when dribbling. Passing is something I think it does really well, one of the strong points. I think its a solid overall game.

# 4 ezio @ 07/24/12 09:33 PM
Quote:
There are four teams to pick from: England, Portugal, Italy, and Germany.
There should be 4 more in the Copa Libertadores.

# 5 ezio @ 07/24/12 09:35 PM
Quote:
Played one match and the game is really fluid and has a very nice pace to the game. You could also tell the players apart and there was a difference in speed and it seemed no player was alike when dribbling. Passing is something I think it does really well, one of the strong points. I think its a solid overall game.
The part in bold will make very happy. The animations have let the game down the last copule of years IMO

# 6 Haval93 @ 07/24/12 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
There should be 4 more in the Copa Libertadores.
Will check it out. This game has me addicated right now. Playing my 5th match...

# 7 ezio @ 07/24/12 09:46 PM
Quote:
Will check it out. This game has me addicated right now. Playing my 5th match...
That is good news Have you played the past versions?

# 8 ezio @ 07/24/12 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Full manual passing and shooting w/o using any modifier buttons during play I hope?
The modifier is optional but if you use it, it wil show you the arrow on the screen so you can see where it is going from what I read.

# 9 aloncho11 @ 07/24/12 09:50 PM
Quote:
Nice! Could you please capture some videos.

# 10 bosoxfan1 @ 07/24/12 09:51 PM
... and of course my xbox live gold subscription ended 10 days ago ! been waiting to try this demo and maybe this year i'll make the change to pes... keep those impressions coming!

# 11 Haval93 @ 07/24/12 09:52 PM
Quote:
That is good news Have you played the past versions?
I played PES 2012. I use to play the winning eleven series back in the day all the time. Didn't really like PES 12 last year. This game seems much better in my mind. I will be picking it up on PC later.

As for what control method I'm using it is the just the default one. Passing with the A button and shooting with the X button. I am using the manual passing mode and really liking it. Setting up a lot of plays for me.

# 12 Haval93 @ 07/24/12 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
Nice! Could you please capture some videos.
I don't have any really good recorders. I could record using my phone then upload to youtube if you guys want.

# 13 aloncho11 @ 07/24/12 10:01 PM
Whatever you can, if not, no prob

Videos are coming up on kitanamedia.

# 14 aloncho11 @ 07/24/12 10:13 PM

# 15 ezio @ 07/24/12 10:14 PM
Quote:
I played PES 2012. I use to play the winning eleven series back in the day all the time. Didn't really like PES 12 last year. This game seems much better in my mind. I will be picking it up on PC later.

As for what control method I'm using it is the just the default one. Passing with the A button and shooting with the X button. I am using the manual passing mode and really liking it. Setting up a lot of plays for me.
Well that is good news

Come on PSN

# 16 ezio @ 07/24/12 10:15 PM
Quote:
I'm just hoping for full manual passing and shooting like FIFA.
I believe it is but I don't have the demo yet. I think you can set it so you don't need to use the modifier and I believe it will be full manual. Maybe Haval can confrim.

# 17 Haval93 @ 07/24/12 10:43 PM
Quote:
I believe it is but I don't have the demo yet. I think you can set it so you don't need to use the modifier and I believe it will be full manual. Maybe Haval can confrim.
I know for full manual passing an arrow comes up and lets you direct the ball wherever you want to pass. Works really well in my mind as you can pass the ball ahead exactly where you want and could fit in some tight passes. As for shooting I don't really know. I am just shooting and using the left stick to guide to an area and it seems to go there. It shoots like FIFA in my mind.

# 18 ezio @ 07/24/12 10:46 PM
Quote:
I know for full manual passing an arrow comes up and lets you direct the ball wherever you want to pass. Works really well in my mind as you can pass the ball ahead exactly where you want and could fit in some tight passes. As for shooting I don't really know. I am just shooting and using the left stick to guide to an area and it seems to go there. It shoots like FIFA in my mind.
Ok cool. Thanks for the response.

# 19 ezio @ 07/24/12 11:05 PM
Quote:
Demo is up on PSN Japan.
Thanks. Downloading now.

# 20 kennyacid @ 07/25/12 12:36 AM
Quote:
Well that is good news

Come on PSN
just download it from the japan store like im doing lol. I couldn't wait for it to pop up in the morning

« Previous1234567891516Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.