Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

In listening to the podcast, the team announced while there are some free NCAA Football 13 DLC uniforms coming (to fix default home and away uniforms), there are also plans for paid DLC for specialty uniforms (one-offs).

Cost, details and the list of teams for the paid DLC specialty uniforms will be announced at a later date. EA Sports will try to make them available as they debut at their games in real life.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 shaggy23sj @ 08/13/12 05:00 PM
whey did ncaa 13 take the new beavers jerseys in ncaa 12 out of the game

# 102 LionsFanNJ @ 08/13/12 07:22 PM
Well, I just finished my first year of Dyansty with Rutgers and I'm going to take a break and wait till the patch/uniform store so season two I can go with the whole new unis new year thing. Until then I have the Show Dark Souls and BF 3 to take up time.

I just hope RU is one of the first releases in the store.

# 103 Fredonia @ 08/13/12 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggy23sj
whey did ncaa 13 take the new beavers jerseys in ncaa 12 out of the game
You mean those awesome throwback style pro combats?

The school probably requested they be taken out. Which is a shame. I really liked those unis.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

# 104 shaggy23sj @ 08/14/12 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredonia
You mean those awesome throwback style pro combats?

The school probably requested they be taken out. Which is a shame. I really liked those unis.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
yea those were sweet i hope they could put them in the uni store

# 105 shaggy23sj @ 08/15/12 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
The thing that worries me about this is they say the default home and away will be added for free but what about new alternates?? I mean there is no mention of those at all so are we going to have to pay for them or are they not being added at all?? It kind of defeats the purpose of adding the new Mizzou unis if we cant get the gold alt. and the new alt. helmet or we have to pay for those.
yea its just another way to make us spend more money for ea cant wait for 2014 then there gonna have to be really good cause they got competition

# 106 superxero27 @ 08/15/12 03:50 PM
Quote:
yea its just another way to make us spend more money for ea cant wait for 2014 then there gonna have to be really good cause they got competition
Competition from who?

# 107 K0ZZ @ 08/15/12 03:53 PM
Quote:
There probably won't be competition in 14, you would've heard of interest from a studio by now, whoever makes a game would have to build everything from scratch, not like a studio would design the frame work for a college football game to leave lying around, EA just recently claimed they wouldn't be seeking exclusive rights, you most likely will not see competition until the next generation of consoles, just because a sport doesn't have an exclusive contract doesn't mean that competition will start popping up out of no where. Look at MLB, EA hasn't said they plan on restarting the MVP franchise, college basketball is still looking for a game, they won't have any competition next year, I'm almost willing to guarantee it.

# 108 shaggy23sj @ 08/15/12 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
For the last few years i have seen several threads and posts of people complaining about having to wait for the following year to get new uni's, most have said they are willing to pay to have them (me included). Now we are getting that OPTION to do so and on top of it we get updated default uni's for free.

Now i see so many people acting like they are getting ripped off. We are getting free updates with the OPTION to buy more if we want to. I'm sure what we buy this year will be free in NCAA14 but you can have them now for a small price. I have no problem paying for the work of adding these new uni's this year.
how do you know there not gonna do what cod games do 14.99 for 10 uniforms i think that would be kinda of a rip off i would think

# 109 shaggy23sj @ 08/15/12 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
EA Didn't force you to buy anything, they gave you OPTIONS and YOU chose to buy The game, season ticket, and the power pack. You could have just bought the game for $45 and been done with it. The season pass and especially the power pack are not needed to play the game at all.

So who's drinking the Kool-Aid?
but i can see where hes coming from because im a little tired of having to pay for stuff that should be in the game i think ncaa 14 should have you pay for they unis but ncaa 13 they should let us have them for free i think that would be a good idea

# 110 mikeymc4 @ 08/15/12 04:29 PM
The uniform store isnt working for me?

# 111 coogrfan @ 08/15/12 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeymc4
The uniform store isnt working for me?
The patch added the uni store functionality to the game, but the actual content has not yet been made available.

# 112 w00dy Hayezz @ 08/15/12 04:49 PM
Quote:
how do you know there not gonna do what cod games do 14.99 for 10 uniforms i think that would be kinda of a rip off i would think
We already know default uni changes will be free. How do you know they WILL charge that much for 10 unis? We don't know but will find out soon, then once again, we have the OPTION to buy them or not.

# 113 gamemaster-2005 @ 08/15/12 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
The patch added the uni store functionality to the game, but the actual content has not yet been made available.

Haven't made it home yet but is are the default jersey's fixed or is that something we have to wait until they add to the store?

# 114 w00dy Hayezz @ 08/15/12 04:56 PM
Quote:
but i can see where hes coming from because im a little tired of having to pay for stuff that should be in the game i think ncaa 14 should have you pay for they unis but ncaa 13 they should let us have them for free i think that would be a good idea

So you are tired of paying for what you think should be in the game for free, but you don't mind doing it for NCAA 14. That makes no sense to me at all.

If they add new uniforms that are not in the game when it ships but are willing to make them available for DLC why should it be free? Thay game works just fine with the unis we have, and they are fixing defaults for free so any extra work above and beyond that is worth paying for to me. If you don't agree don't buy it.

# 115 CurryMan @ 08/15/12 04:57 PM
the uni's all look like low res jaggies to me

# 116 lost1 @ 08/15/12 04:58 PM
Who cares. The ones we got don't even get dirty. White ones

# 117 This Is Michigan @ 08/15/12 05:06 PM
I hope they have Michigan's Sugar Bowl Chase uniforms they wore last year. They don't have it the game this year. Hope that they also get the Cowboy Classic Uniforms Michigan will wear this year.

# 118 coogrfan @ 08/15/12 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamemaster-2005
Haven't made it home yet but is are the default jersey's fixed or is that something we have to wait until they add to the store?
All new/fixed uni's will be obtained via the uni store, which (as far as I know) ain't open for business yet.

# 119 Aggies7 @ 08/16/12 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
All new/fixed uni's will be obtained via the uni store, which (as far as I know) ain't open for business yet.
Correct...the patch came with the Uniform store but from what I am hearing no uniforms til Sept

# 120 GoDucks1224 @ 08/16/12 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Correct...the patch came with the Uniform store but from what I am hearing no uniforms til Sept
That's what EA said. I wish people would read that before they go screaming about how EA is awful for not having uniforms in the store. They said AFTER the season starts. Argh.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.