Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

NCAA Football 13 title update #1 is available now for both PS3 and 360. Please keep in mind title update #2 arrives in late August, which fixes gameplay, dynasty and custom playbook issues. It will also include the Uniform Store.

What does the first title update fix exactly? Here's a recap.

Quote:
The first issue was a loss of functionality on the Playcall screen, which created a situation where you couldn't change the formation without pausing the game. The second issue was a random crash in our Dynasty mode while loading into a Dynasty game.

The online rankings system update, was a server side update last week. Once you play your next game, you'll notice a change in the leaderboards.

Please post your impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 FSUNolez @ 08/11/12 06:29 PM
After an online game, it freezes every single time. It does this when it's trying to load my custom roster file. Is this a known bug?

# 182 cincinnatiup @ 08/12/12 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razer1066
May be late to the party but is there a way to download these patches without your Xbox being connected to the internet. Obviously I have internet for my computer but I don't think I should have to be forced into using Xbox Live to download something to fix a broken game.
THIS.

10 characters

# 183 Skulletor @ 08/13/12 03:33 AM
couldn't help but laugh, i tried to advance the week, hit the recruiting option instead....CRASH

# 184 humanprototype @ 08/13/12 04:06 PM
Offline franchise on ps3. Had zero freezing issues...then i installed "patch" and now game freezes at random. Sometimes on menus, sometimes after games, sometimes during games. And now experiencing animation glitches every other game. Its like buying a new car, but there's a trick to keep it running. Very disappointing. Hope Madden isn't as broken. I would hate to trade in one broken game for another. Lol

# 185 ehh @ 08/14/12 12:58 AM
I thought that Heisman was good this year, free of the Heisman BS of the past, but tonight I got a very unpleasant reminder of years past.

I was down a TD with about 2:00 left. I had three scoring plays all called back because of penalties (all were from 20+ yards, two runs and a pass) and I finally persevered enough to get down to the 10 yard line, where I called a draw and fumbled at the goal line and the computer recovered with :02 left. This was a home game too.

This as after a first half where every pass I threw was about 5 yards behind my receiver and right at the defender. I think I threw two times in the second half. Ah, thanks EA. Back to the All-American drawing board.

# 186 mercalnd @ 08/15/12 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I thought that Heisman was good this year, free of the Heisman BS of the past, but tonight I got a very unpleasant reminder of years past.

I was down a TD with about 2:00 left. I had three scoring plays all called back because of penalties (all were from 20+ yards, two runs and a pass) and I finally persevered enough to get down to the 10 yard line, where I called a draw and fumbled at the goal line and the computer recovered with :02 left. This was a home game too.

This as after a first half where every pass I threw was about 5 yards behind my receiver and right at the defender. I think I threw two times in the second half. Ah, thanks EA. Back to the All-American drawing board.
My personal experience has been that Heisman plays nice but once the CPU grabs the momentum it becomes a bit ridiculous, especially in rivalry games.

It's ok for me to have a hard time even slowing my opponent down for a drive or two but when literally every CPU run goes for 12+ yards and every pass is completed to a wide open receiver 15 yards downfield for an extended period of time it starts to feel cheap.

I've seen this too consistently to just chalk it up to a bad game on my part or a great game by the other team.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.