Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

If you are having issues freezing in NCAA Football 13, after Title Update #1, please list ALL SPECIFICS HERE. We'll send it over to EA Sports to take a look at.
  • Which console
  • Online/Offline
  • Mode
  • Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc.
  • Post the name of your dynasty, as well as Gamertag/PSN ID
If you are not having any freezing issues, don't bother responding.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Fierce2k4 @ 08/01/12 11:43 AM
Which mode: Startup
Gamertag: Sneeky Assassin

I dont know if i have bad copy of the game, my xbox needs to be repaired, or a combination of both, but im having serious issues with the startup of the game. I have to turn my xbox on and off atleast twice for my xbox to even read the disc. Once it finally does read the disc, it will load all the way upto the main menu. When im at the main menu, ill press start and it will try to connect to the ea servers. As its trying to connect it will freeze almost every first try. I then have to turn my xbox off then back on, and finally everything works fine and i can play the game. takes nearly 5 minutes to do every time.

# 2 BigSho31 @ 08/01/12 11:54 AM
My issues are as follows:

I'm playing in an OFFline dynasty on PS3 with Cal. My PSN ID is TheBigSho. I am using a Custom Playbook and I'm the Offensive Coordinator in my third season with Cal, having spent 2 years prior as the OC at MTSU.

Difficulty Level: AA, Recruiting: Varsity, Play Speed: Slow, Rosters: Pastapadre.

I'm in Week 14, 2016. I did all of my recruiting and then attempted to advance to Week 15. I have a bye in Week 14 and Week 15. When I hit the X button to advance, the "loading wheel" turns once, then stops, the screen refreshes and it goes back to where I started. This process takes maybe 5 seconds. I have made multiple saves with different names and turned off auto-save.

In the Scores/Schedules tab when I hit R2 I can see all the scheduled games for Week 15. However, when I hit R1 and go to my team's schedule, there is no Week 15 for my team listed.

If you need more info from me please contact me at malik899@gmail or @BigSho31. And thank you...since I've gotten about 0 help from EA Sports.

# 3 coryv24 @ 08/01/12 12:33 PM
Playing offline in dynasty mode on Xbox 360. It has happened at the end of the game where the final score is shown. It has also happened after a studio update as it is changing screens to come back to play mode. Gamertag coryv24, dynasty name Vols

# 4 SuperKyle @ 08/01/12 12:33 PM
Xbox 360, Offline Dynasty, GT: A GuyNamed Kyle

After winning the 2014 BCS Title game with Stanford over Notre Dame, system froze during postgame cutscenes as confetti was falling. My dynasty file name is : 2. (this was my second dynasty that I was playing) The file was stored on my Xbox 360 120GB Hard drive.

There were no created players in this dynasty, but I was using a created coach.

My email is [email protected]

I hope this helps.

# 5 ngw411 @ 08/01/12 12:45 PM
Which console: PS3
Online/Offline: Offline
Mode: RTG or Dynasty
Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc: After the game is over the start screen wont pull up and Have to play the game again
Post the name of your dynasty, as well as Gamertag/PSN ID: ngw411

# 6 Schreck @ 08/01/12 12:48 PM
Which console: Xbox 360
Online/Offline: Online Dynasty
Mode: Online Dynasty
Where does it happen exactly? It is happening during Studio Updates and Game Track cut scenes in OD games against the cpu. Doesn't happen on every one of them, but has happened several times in 2 of last 3 games, always in the 2nd half.
Post the name of your dynasty: OTP
Gamertag: Schreck822

# 7 FBeaule04 @ 08/01/12 12:50 PM
Which console : XBOX 360
Online/Offline : Offline
Mode : Dynasty
Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc. : After third quarter when the ESPN Square with an image of the game with the score underneat was showned. Stuttered a bit, then total freezing.
Post the name of your dynasty, as well as Gamertag/PSN ID : Dynasty name : BCKP / Gamertag : BibiCleo04

Note : Downloaded the patch, delete tuner, than play and freeze. Used Geaulxden roster from saturday july 28th. When tuner on, the game didn't freezed, but only played 1 quarter to see if it went through.

# 8 w00dy Hayezz @ 08/01/12 12:57 PM
XBOX360

Online Dynasty

Post game while uploading highlights

GGL2013

# 9 Yukon46 @ 08/01/12 02:16 PM

Online/Offline:
Offline Dynasty

Mode:
Off-Season

Where does it happen exactly?
Advancing to next phase/week of off-season. It has now happened numerous times, in various spots. Once going from week 1 recruiting to week 2..... going to cut players .. going to custom conferences.

** I never had any off-season lock-ups before the update ! **
The game froze up maybe twice while loading up a game to play.

Post the name of your dynasty: Default Gamertag: Yukon46

# 10 BraveHeart @ 08/01/12 02:21 PM
Console: XBOX 360
Offline Dynasty

It freezes during In game updates, halftime cut scenes, and those in-game story/cutscene things with Erin Andrews. Also, trying to create a highlight during a game causes a freeze.

Gamertag: JupitarFlaminGO
Dynasty Name: Default

# 11 Yukon46 @ 08/01/12 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46

Online/Offline:
Offline Dynasty

Mode:
Off-Season

Where does it happen exactly?
Advancing to next phase/week of off-season. It has now happened numerous times, in various spots. Once going from week 1 recruiting to week 2..... going to cut players .. going to custom conferences.

** I never had any off-season lock-ups before the update ! **
The game froze up maybe twice while loading up a game to play.

Post the name of your dynasty: Default Gamertag: Yukon46
It is now stuck at advancing to Custom Conferences, and it keeps gettings stuck at evaluating Army.... So I go look at Army, they do not have a Head Coach ! So I think I will create a new Head coach and then give control back to the CPU... But when I make a new coach, and go to select Army, it only allows me to pick OC or DC, no option for Head Coach !
So I think my 3 season Dynasty was just a big waste-o-time

**edit... Looking even further, there are like 6 teams missing some type of Coach, HC, OC, DC...and you can not fix them ! I would suggest not starting a Dynasty with Coach contracts....this did not happen before the Freeze Fix update !! This was my 4th Off-seaon, first since the update !!

# 12 Hiro1 @ 08/01/12 02:29 PM
PS3, online, Plex-07

Lobby game after invite or accept of invite. Loading screen before game.

# 13 blnkimgn @ 08/01/12 02:31 PM
Which console? PS3
Online/Offline? Offline
Mode? Dynasty
Where does it happen exactly? During opening coin toss x3, First studio update after opening play
Post the name of your dynasty: Default
Gamertag/PSN ID? i_club_hippies

# 14 sjnfootball77 @ 08/01/12 02:49 PM

Online/Offline: OnlineDynasty

Mode: Mid-Game

Three times in a row when the gametrack cutaway came up it froze.

# 15 erniemullins @ 08/01/12 02:53 PM
Never had the game freeze before i downloaded the patch yesterday.

Which console: PS3
Mode: Dynasty
Where does it happen exactly? After the game is over the start screen wont pull up and Have to play the game again.

# 16 michigan21 @ 08/01/12 04:18 PM
Which console-xbox
Online/Offline-offline
Mode-Dynasty
Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc- All of the above, halftime, gametrack, end of quarter
Post the name of your dynasty, as well as Gamertag/PSN ID-Default 1, michigoblue.

# 17 MrDhWhat @ 08/01/12 04:27 PM
PS3
Dynasty offline
PSN ID: mrdhwhat

mine freezes ever time i try and create a new prospect, i still cant get past that part. i exit out of everything and reload up my saved dynasty and does the same thing.

# 18 GoDucks1224 @ 08/01/12 04:42 PM
Which Console: Xbox 360.
Online/Offline: Offline.
Mode: Dynasty, RTG, HC.
Where Does It Happen Exactly?: Cut scene, halftime, gametrack, studio update, during gameplay, after the game during pictures, during week advancing, loading games after it froze during that game. Etc.

# 19 weeeeeeez @ 08/01/12 04:49 PM
Which console: Xbox

Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene animation, Studio update animation, going into halftime animation, end of quarter animation.

BTW I've had the same problem before the patch and continue to have them after the patch.

# 20 savorysneaks @ 08/01/12 05:40 PM
PS3
online & offline
PSN ID: savorysneaks

if had my issues with NCAA 13 freezing in multiple different attempts to start a dynasty....freezing during my second recruiting call (pre-season), freezing while trying to advance to week 1. It's happened to me also online while trying to join an online dynasty

IT HAS BECOME SO ANNOYING I DON'T EVEN TRY TO PLAY THE GAME ANY MORE ONCE IT FREEZES I JUST TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY SOMETHING ELSE!!!

« Previous1234567891314Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.