Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

If you are having issues freezing in NCAA Football 13, after Title Update #1, please list ALL SPECIFICS HERE. We'll send it over to EA Sports to take a look at.
  • Which console
  • Online/Offline
  • Mode
  • Where does it happen exactly? Cut scene, halftime, studio update, during gameplay, etc.
  • Post the name of your dynasty, as well as Gamertag/PSN ID
If you are not having any freezing issues, don't bother responding.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 261 w00dy Hayezz @ 05/06/13 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illiterateoption
Platform: 360

Freezes: All the time in dynasty, less frequent in exihbition mode.

Result: I burned through two copies of this game with no luck. It's basically a broken product.

I'm excited for '14, hope it works or I'm done.
Same issue here, if i try to play more than one game it will freeze during the second game EVERY time!!!

# 262 tbread28 @ 05/09/13 09:17 AM
Why does the game take so much time to load in the very beginning?

# 263 StoneCalf @ 05/21/13 12:09 AM
I'm not ready to claim any 100% conclusions here, but I have a strong feeling that rain has been the culprit of the freezing problems I've experience. (I'm on 360, offline dynasty).

The facts for my experience lately: First 6 seasons of my dynasty, I averaged about 1 freeze per season, on average. I've now completed seasons 7, 8 and now I'm ten games into season 9 with zero freezes. The difference?- I refuse to play in the rain. There's been a couple times where the game is programmed to be weighted toward a rain game, and it can take as many as 5 reboots to load a rain-free game, but it's worth it.

It took me quite a while to make the association, but looking back in my notes, the majority of my freezes had occurred on rainy games.

I know '14 is just around the corner, but I thought I'd share what I'm thinking in case it may help someone out there.

# 264 Nebcoyote @ 09/27/13 04:18 PM
Did anyone ever figure out a surefire fix for the freeze that occurs at the "load dynasty" screen. As soon as i choose the dynasty to load, it freezes and i cant do anything without shutting down the power.

Is there any way to get this dynasty to load so that i don't have to start all over again? It is NCAA 2013 on xbox.

# 265 jhogan3132 @ 04/09/14 07:21 AM
Online Dynasty Mode
PS3

I go through spurts where everything is fine and then over the last 3 days I have attempted to play Indiana (cpu) team 5 times without making it to halftime without a freeze. No idea what causes it. Happens randomly and I seem to always be on defense when it happens.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.