Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 13 screenshot of Darren Sproles.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Gaycandybacon @ 08/06/12 12:35 AM
I think it looks pretty good. Seeing Brees faded away in the backround is nice. And you can see Brees face, so Idk if they're hiding anything?
Only thing is, Sproles is staring at the QB more so than the ball. Kinda like last year with some of the catch animations. Where the player is looking in the other direction.

None the less I give it a B-

On another note. Sproles looked good and fast in tonights HOF Game!!

I don't know about you guys.. But i'm ready for Week 1 to start already!

# 22 xMoJox @ 08/06/12 05:44 AM
This picture could be taken from the Wii U version because I noticed some pics look really good and clean and other pics shown on this site look kind of less detailed.

# 23 R9NALD9 @ 08/06/12 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaycandybacon
I think it looks pretty good. Seeing Brees faded away in the backround is nice. And you can see Brees face, so Idk if they're hiding anything?
Only thing is, Sproles is staring at the QB more so than the ball. Kinda like last year with some of the catch animations. Where the player is looking in the other direction.

None the less I give it a B-

On another note. Sproles looked good and fast in tonights HOF Game!!

I don't know about you guys.. But i'm ready for Week 1 to start already!

WOW! Looks just like him, the faces are incredible!

# 24 UH53 @ 08/06/12 09:19 AM
I'm all about the gear and I'm a little worried that Jean Adams lied in his blog. We've got about 3 weeks before launch and I haven't seen any new equipment such as the gloves. It'll look really silly if they stil have those Reebok gloves for the guys wearing Nike, Adidas, or Under Armor gear. I'm pretty sure Nike couldn't be too happy if they see their gear not being represented now that they're the official apparel sponsor for the NFL! I really hope they're holding their trump card and surprise the crap out of us.... Especially since we can't even edit going into CC!

# 25 Gaycandybacon @ 08/06/12 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9

Who said anything about it looking incredible?

I just said it was nice to have him faded in the background.. showing the new blur thing.

# 26 brandon27 @ 08/06/12 04:15 PM
Lookin good!

# 27 TomSNC @ 08/06/12 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R9NALD9

Hahaha wow
Nothin special here lol since his back is facing us but I guess it's ok. I'm looking forward to them showing us a current qb using the longer sleeves to see how they look on them.

# 28 R9NALD9 @ 08/07/12 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaycandybacon
Who said anything about it looking incredible?

I just said it was nice to have him faded in the background.. showing the new blur thing.
Just pulling your leg bro, relax

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.