Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

The video mostly goes over Kinect functionality, but there are very brief glimpses of gameplay.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bissoncurtis @ 08/07/12 09:18 PM
Minus that horrible looking shoulder charge animation, those tackles gave the football freak inside me a tickle

# 22 UH53 @ 08/08/12 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Thats not pure physics, that tackle animation has been in the game for a while now, and its in NCAA 13. A cb could never hit AP that hard even if he was off balance. Also AP seen him coming, he would have avoided that hit some how, and the worst part about that hit is that the db did not even flinch, like AP didnt weigh nothing.
You obviously don't know physics and how a body in motion can react to an opposing force. Here's a clip of Darren Sharper hitting Kevin Faulk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38cksRkRaR0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kevin Faulk obviously isn't AP but AP's not Superman and he can't defy the laws of physics! If you saw the clip you notice Kevin Faulk actually catch the ball, starts to run up field, dips his shoulder, and still gets blasted.... By a DB! Kevin Faulk wasn't even breaking a tackle which would've slowed his momentum.

# 23 UH53 @ 08/08/12 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
You obviously don't know physics and how a body in motion can react to an opposing force. Here's a clip of Darren Sharper hitting Kevin Faulk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38cksRkRaR0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Kevin Faulk obviously isn't AP but AP's not Superman and he can't defy the laws of physics! If you saw the clip you notice Kevin Faulk actually catch the ball, starts to run up field, dips his shoulder, and still gets blasted.... By a DB! Kevin Faulk wasn't even breaking a tackle which would've slowed his momentum.
Here's one other point. Darren Sharper is 6'2 210. Kevin Faulk is 5'8 202. Football is a game of leverage which usually means the lowest man wins. However, in this case Darren Sharper's forward momentum produced a greater force than that of the smaller (height) but more compact Kevin Faulk which results in him getting knocked off his feet. If physics had nothing to do with the hit then Kevin Faulk should've fell forward because of his center of gravity, which was also lowered when he dipped his shoulder, and not get knocked off his feet! Apparently this is real life and the principle of physics matter... Not being AP!

# 24 UH53 @ 08/08/12 08:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38cksRkRaR0&feature=player_detailpage

# 25 Skyboxer @ 08/08/12 09:00 AM
Can't wait to try out Kinect. A couple things though.
What if you have 2 players With same name and 2: no mention if you can call out d players names and hot route them also.. Or is it just a O thing and you still have to be on the players to hotroute when on D.?.?.?

# 26 splff3000 @ 08/08/12 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaGamer_OS
Loved what I saw from some of the game play showing off the Infinity Engine. Not sure how anyone can take anything from that video and spin it as being negative? Since joining OS that is one thing that still baffles me to this day from some of our members.
I concur. I have my gripes with Madden at times, but I have none with this vid. I saw a lot of good stuff. Now it's time to get a gameplay vid from the devs so we can actually hear the commentary and see how far the game has come along since E3.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.