Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 13 screenshot of Brandon Weeden, who has recently been designated the starting quarterback of the Cleveland Browns.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 huskerwr38 @ 08/07/12 09:23 PM
Enough with the screenshots, lets see some videos.

# 22 moneal2001 @ 08/07/12 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goravens2052
Like many, I'm confused on why they aren't showing us the faces. Didn't they talk about the all new 'Game Face' that allows you to put your face in the game? So why wouldn't they show us faces of players while using it to hype up the 'Game Face' Feature.
prolly because you will rarely see a player's face. the pics they have shown are what you will see when you are playing the game.

# 23 sportjames23 @ 08/07/12 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
His back looks beautiful.
Pause

# 24 Multi @ 08/07/12 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
You haven't even seen him in actual game uniform yet lol
EA's track record gives us a good idea of what to expect, though.

# 25 Gaycandybacon @ 08/07/12 11:38 PM
Now this is horrible... The graphics are great but the players are getting worse and worse every new picture. Hopefully these are older pics that these guys on OS are finding now... But I doubt it.

# 26 Multi @ 08/07/12 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1D4ever
What rookis has ever had a face scan. Moist rookie have genirc faces and usualy not even the closet genric face. My question why come out with this at all.
Because EA keeps releasing faceless screenshots which suggests something is up.

# 27 Gaycandybacon @ 08/07/12 11:55 PM
They might have a back fetish. But I prefer faces. No matter how ugly they are, it's beautiful to see full fledged faces.

# 28 Champion8877 @ 08/08/12 01:23 AM
You can see his armpit.

# 29 Gaycandybacon @ 08/08/12 01:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion8877
You can see his armpit.
There's hope!

# 30 poopoop @ 08/08/12 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Typical EA. This is like me telling my father "Hey check out my new girlfriend", only for me to show him a picture of her ***. He would like at me like I'm crazy...
my dad would high five me

# 31 sarlndr @ 08/08/12 05:20 AM
Man I wish the Brown's would go with a brown/orange/brown stripe on their pants. That being said, I hope Weeden can lead us to some wins this year. I'll take 7 and be happy.

# 32 CT Pitbull @ 08/08/12 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul

Check out the new Madden NFL 13 screenshot of Brandon Weeden, who has recently been designated the starting quarterback of the Cleveland Browns.
clearly they have his helmet WRONG...the above shows the back of his helmet and that is not a revospeed helmet ..in the picture from camp weeden is wearing the revospeed 2 bar QB ....the ea pic looks to be a schutt 2 bar....they better start crackin on the details or A LOT of people are gonna be pissed off in a couple weeks, especially with the lack of editing ability in CC...this could be a disaster...whomever is iin charge of player equipment for EA better start doing their research ....GOOGLE is available for everybody...oh yea and his sleevess are wrong as well he is a QB EA not a RB more than likely he will wear top 1/2 sleeves

# 33 CT Pitbull @ 08/08/12 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Ok well we can discuss that when we actually see him on game uniform in the nfl... On Friday. How dare they not have his equipment right when he actually hasn't even played an nfl game or been see in an nfl jersey. Damnit Donny is supposed to be psycic

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
its not hard to look up training camp photos they are all over the web ...dont make excuses for them we know you are a "gameplay" guy ...not everyone is like you many people care about the little things just as much as gameplay...and they pay the same amount of cash for this title as you do ..so their opinion matters just as much as yours does

# 34 Bulls321974 @ 08/08/12 07:40 AM
Haven't been playing Madden in a long time (Madden 06). A lot of people worry about wrong helmets, wrong face masks etc. Question: Can we edit accessories, including helmets? If yes, also in franchise/season mode? Thanks in advance...

# 35 seasprite @ 08/08/12 07:49 AM
Looks pretty good IMO

# 36 Multi @ 08/08/12 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls321974
Haven't been playing Madden in a long time (Madden 06). A lot of people worry about wrong helmets, wrong face masks etc. Question: Can we edit accessories, including helmets? If yes, also in franchise/season mode? Thanks in advance...
Unfortunately you can't. That's why people are annoyed.

# 37 cuttingteeth @ 08/08/12 09:50 AM
Shouldn't it be a picture of him on the ground or clearly running backwards for his life?

# 38 seasprite @ 08/08/12 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cre8
What looks good?... I can create Weeden (and have) and go into instant replay and see this same picture.

Some of this support seems rather fanboy-ish to me.
My bad, I should just rip EA over a simple screenshot...........It looks good to me and that is hardly being a "fanboy". Grow up

# 39 cuttingteeth @ 08/08/12 10:15 AM
I can understand the equipment issues. Now, if you said, "that vein in his throwing arm doesn't bulge out that much," then it'd be something maybe worth mocking.

# 40 Bulls321974 @ 08/08/12 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Multi
Unfortunately you can't. That's why people are annoyed.
Wow, that's a hit straight in the guts! I just wondered because there are people who are simply too lazy to edit players and rosters. Hard to understand why EA hasn't been giving us the opportunity to edit players and their equipment/accessories yet. I don't know any major sports game that doesn't have that feature except Madden. That kind of sucks and is actually another reason why I probably won't buy this game for another year...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.