Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 221 Nathan_OS @ 08/14/12 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
You will be tomorrow, too.
Lol I hope so my man

# 222 Vast @ 08/14/12 04:49 PM
Lets not even speculate and get ourselves hyped. Just open your arms and embrace the news when it gets here.

# 223 Goffs @ 08/14/12 04:52 PM
11am? sweet I will be home tomorrow...going to play sleeping dogs while I wait for the news

# 224 JerzeyReign @ 08/14/12 05:17 PM
This has to be when the official hype train starts. Tomorrow's announcement can't be aimed at us hardcore guys -- it has to be a casual gamer announcement.

I refuse to believe this hype. Ronnie's hyping us. 2k isn't in their bag this year. I don't believe. Let us live with our gameplay upgrades and 'roster update'. We're not used to gaming companies to 'go in' on us like this. Please. My heart can't take this. Please let this be for the casual gamer -- please....

# 225 LD2k @ 08/14/12 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
This has to be when the official hype train starts. Tomorrow's announcement can't be aimed at us hardcore guys -- it has to be a casual gamer announcement.

# 226 JerzeyReign @ 08/14/12 05:23 PM
For real... my heart can't take it. If I have a heart attack at 27 messin' around with y'all, I'm sending 2k the doctor's bill. #NoLie

# 227 illwill10 @ 08/14/12 05:40 PM
Quote:
Making tomorrow seem like forever.

# 228 engrishbwudd @ 08/14/12 05:47 PM
Jesus. Two weeks ago I thought, "I'm surprisingly not excited for 2k this year." Now I think I've got myself hyped more than I was last year. I know it's counter-intuitive to hype yourself this far before release, but the gameplay announcements addressed the great majority of my issues from 2k12. Definitely excited for tomorrow.

# 229 richmo @ 08/14/12 08:55 PM
Quote:
LD, you remind me of Bumblebee of the movie Transformers - but with .gifs.

# 230 STLRams @ 08/17/12 12:33 PM
Does anyone know if there will be another Dev Insight today, if so what will be the subject?

# 231 Vni @ 08/17/12 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Does anyone know if there will be another Dev Insight today, if so what will be the subject?
There should be one soon as LD2K said it was in the process of beeing accepted (not sure of the exact term). And I think I read somewhere it would be gameplay part 2.

# 232 iLLosophy @ 08/17/12 12:40 PM
Quote:
lol do you have a like a 3 terabyte drive filled with gifs?

# 233 illwill10 @ 08/17/12 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
There should be one soon as LD2K said it was in the process of beeing accepted (not sure of the exact term). And I think I read somewhere it would be gameplay part 2.
Yea I asked him on a certain thread that it will be gameplay pt.2.

If it is not today, then it would probably be next week. Most gameplay companies dont release info in the weekends(sat-sun) and NBA 2k doesnt usually give out info early in the week(mon-tues) either/

Im hoping it is today

# 234 JasonMartin @ 08/17/12 01:16 PM
So what was the big announcement LD2K? Haven't seen it yet...

# 235 LD2k @ 08/17/12 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMartin
So what was the big announcement LD2K? Haven't seen it yet...
Dream Team.

# 236 donrellion600 @ 10/01/12 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beluba
Let me tell you guys what I like about the spin move in this gif... So after you initiate the spin and start to turn your back to the defender, you have a decision point:

1. move the right stick back the other way to turn it into a half-spin
2. move your left stick in the direction of the spin to quickly launch hard into a drive (think Amare or Melo move)
3. let the standing spin continue until the player is faced up again

If you choose option 3, you have more branch points:
1. chain into any other sizeup iso move
2. move your left stick to branch into a hard first step launch or cross launch
3. let the original spin finish all the way and go back into your stand dribble

Pretty much the whole Iso system works this way. You have a ton of flexibility to pull off just about any move you can think of once you understand the rhythm of the game, how the moves branch, and how movement impacts the moves. It got to the point that even the best ball handlers that we brought in for motion capture couldn't think of any new moves for me to add to the system. And believe me, these were HIGH level guards. For people who appreciate a good floor game, you will definitely like the upgrade.
so the way u descibed to do the derrick rose move is this with camera relative or absolute becuz I have the game already and I'm wondering is it even easier wit absolute.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.