Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Voting has begun to determine the fastest receiver in Madden NFL 13. For the rest of the week, we'll see polls for the spectacular catch, route running and agility.

This campaign allows fans to vote on attributes like speed, elusiveness, hit power and more. The winner of each vote will be the highest-rated player for that attribute at their position in Madden NFL 13.

Upcoming weeks will focus on defense, offensive line, special teams and overall team ratings. Here is the voting schedule breakdown:
  • Aug 13 – 17: Wide Receivers & Tight Ends – Speed, Spectacular Catch, Route Running, Agility
  • Aug 20 – 24: Defense – Speed, Hit Power, Tackling, Man Coverage
  • Aug 24: Offensive Line, Special Teams and Overall Team Ratings
Not only will each winner receive a boost in their attributes in Madden NFL 13, but they’ll also be immortalized with a special card in Madden Ultimate Team. Fans who collect the cards of every winning player will be able to add them to a collection which will unlock a special Madden Ultimate Team reward in Madden NFL 13.

So the question is... Who should be the fastest receiver in Madden NFL 13?
  • Mike Wallace
  • Devery Henderson
  • Devin Hester
Just in case you missed them.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 seasprite @ 08/13/12 10:12 AM
Mike Wallace

# 2 Find_the_Door @ 08/13/12 10:37 AM
DeSean should probably be on this list, however, Mike Wallace is undoubtedly the fastest WR in the league.

# 3 TeamBuilder @ 08/13/12 10:41 AM
Wow, DeSean Jackson won it last year and he doesn't even make the top 3 this year?

Sigh. Devin Hester

# 4 Steve_OS @ 08/13/12 10:44 AM
That's odd, the FB poll has vanished.

# 5 TomSNC @ 08/13/12 10:48 AM
Dang no DeSean....Mike Wallace than no doubt

# 6 TeamBuilder @ 08/13/12 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
That's odd, the FB poll has vanished.
Maybe because they realized they omitted DeSean Jackson...

# 7 primrtime @ 08/13/12 10:58 AM
Mike wallace is probably the fastest in the NFL and he gets my vote but, how about the same list minus Hester plus D-jax.

# 8 seasprite @ 08/13/12 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
DeSean is faster.
Very debatable since Wallace runs a 4.28 while Desean runs a 4.35. I think Desean is quicker, but Wallace has faster flatout speed.

# 9 reddogmaddogbul @ 08/13/12 11:11 AM

# 10 Multi @ 08/13/12 11:14 AM
Usain Bolt

# 11 saintsyadig @ 08/13/12 11:34 AM
Mike Wallace - I seen highlights of him and he is always catching deep balls
Devin Hester - He is the man on special teams, BUT that somehow doesn't translate to wr. And the question is who should be the fastest wr.
Devery Henderson - The veteran of the group still has top end speed and still gets past coverage. Now you might say I'm a homer (true), but I also have been watching him his whole career.
I vote Devery with Wallace second. Shout-out to Desean Jackson, Jacoby Ford, and Trindon Holliday to name a few.

# 12 ThePhillyPhanatic @ 08/13/12 11:43 AM
DeSean Jackson. That's all that needs to be said.... I have lost all of the little respect I had for EA's rating team. They display no realism what so ever. Josh Looman said he wanted Connected Career mode to be around for 10 years. Well for that to happen some job changes need to be made.

# 13 Find_the_Door @ 08/13/12 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhillyPhanatic
DeSean Jackson. That's all that needs to be said.... I have lost all of the little respect I had for EA's rating team. They display no realism what so ever. Josh Looman said he wanted Connected Career mode to be around for 10 years. Well for that to happen some job changes need to be made.
Well maybe DeSean should actually start putting more effort into his craft instead of being his lazy arrogant self then he'd actually get open and maybe find himself on this list. Speed/Quickness only works for so long, he's been figured out. DeSean is quick (initial burst) but Wallace is faster at top speed (what this poll is about).

# 14 bmj2k7 @ 08/13/12 02:11 PM
DEVIN HESTER is the fastest man in the NFL since Deion Sanders, hes listed as a WR so he wins, this is just for speed not OVR and speed. Even though hes going back to special teams mainly since getting Marshall, hes still listed as a WR so he has to win, hes the fastest man in the NFL.

# 15 tfctillidie @ 08/13/12 02:15 PM
Who should be the fastest? Oh I don't know, the guy who's literally the fastest. Why do you need gamers opinions to tell you facts that are already known?

# 16 SaintBrees @ 08/13/12 02:36 PM
Im a saints fan and I would agree that there is some guys that should definitely have a faster speed than devery

# 17 THE YAMA @ 08/13/12 02:46 PM
Hester is fast, but not the fastest straight line runner in the league. That also goes for DeSean Jackson. The fastest straight line runner would have to be Mike Wallace.

# 18 Gaycandybacon @ 08/13/12 03:03 PM
Devin He-ee-ster.

# 19 volstopfan14 @ 08/13/12 03:59 PM
Mike Wallace or DeSean Jackson.

# 20 Sdcgg81 @ 08/13/12 04:01 PM
Wallace is faster than deshawn, that is fact. If they both raced Wallace would win. If you say other wise than your a homer eagle fan or just won't admit to the facts.

Deshawn cried all year last year and was one of the big problems the eagles had. He is a punk straight up, learn to run anything other than a 9 route then get a contract extension.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.