Home
FIFA 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: FIFA Soccer 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
FIFA Soccer 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NaturalSelected @ 08/14/12 09:11 AM
For the Ultimate Team fans, 1:14 shows both a Single player and Online "Season" mode in Ultimate Team, which will add a lot of depth to the mode.

# 2 THE YAMA @ 08/14/12 09:20 AM
Absolutely incredible. Loving the new Real Madrid jerseys.

# 3 BezO @ 08/14/12 03:10 PM
Some spectacular highlights! I hope I can learn to pull off most of what I saw.

And I hope the strategic part of the game is up to par.

# 4 ApolloKids @ 08/14/12 05:21 PM
Neymar's face is finallly in!

# 5 cardinals57 @ 08/14/12 06:29 PM
This game looks phenomenal! I can't wait for it to come out. I'm going to be spending A LOT of time with it.

# 6 OSUFan_88 @ 08/14/12 07:37 PM
Ultimate First Touch control is something that I've been craving for a long time. Cannot wait for that.

# 7 RamzaLugria @ 08/14/12 09:53 PM
Looks awesome!
This game goes out the day after my birthday...I'm counting on it to help me forget my age is gonna start with a 4.

# 8 rckabillyRaider @ 08/14/12 10:41 PM
Looks incredible. If the new International team features in career mode are implemented right, I probably will not buy another game all year (besides the other footy game)

# 9 ImaGamer_OS @ 08/15/12 05:06 AM
One word: Wow.

For the Aussies here, saw Tim Cahill in the Red Bull strip - nice.

# 10 KG @ 08/15/12 09:38 AM
Some nitpicks/things I'd like to see improved upon:

The 1st tackle by Di Maria looks poor. He is literally standing straight up. He needs to be crouched in a more defensive stance. This shows up in a lot of standing tackles.

That goal celebration Messi did needs to be removed. I think it looks horrible.

0:30- the animation looks a little awkward. The Dortmund player is very upright for jostling. If you did that in real lifenyou would get pushed over standing so vertical.

0:41- fouls in the air need to be called. Often in 12 on goal kicks the CBs would come up and knock your player over in the air by climbing on their backs.

Also, the ball rotation on chips is opposite. The ball needs to spin backwards and not forward.

Just some minor fixes.

# 11 ImaGamer_OS @ 08/15/12 03:57 PM
You're a tough marker KG but I like your posts. I believe we should adopt a wait and see approach before nitpicking the hell out of the game.

Look forward to talking football with you when the EPL kicks off this weekend!

# 12 bigeastbumrush @ 08/15/12 04:06 PM
Impressive.

Might be the sports game out there to have the most complete player control on the market. Wow.

# 13 KG @ 08/16/12 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaGamer_OS
You're a tough marker KG but I like your posts. I believe we should adopt a wait and see approach before nitpicking the hell out of the game.

Look forward to talking football with you when the EPL kicks off this weekend!
Lol, i'm just a stickler for realism because that's what is fun to me. I realize that everyone plays the game for different reasons but I want the game to replicate what I see on the real pitch. I don't believe in a "satisfy all" approach but ghat is a different story.

I might seem to be hard on FIFA but I enjoyed 12 and only want to see 13 get better.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.