Home
NHL 13 News Post

EA Sports has changed the way players are rated in NHL 13. This year, they are rated on a player's overall skill, based on their position.

NHL 13 Player Ratings

Top 5 Forwards
  • Pavel Datsyuk (93)
  • Sidney Crosby (94)
  • Alex Ovechkin (93)
  • Steven Stamkos (91)
  • Evgeni Malkin (91)
Top 5 Defensemen
  • Zdeno Chara (91)
  • Shea Weber (90)
  • Kris Letang (90)
  • Duncan Keith (90)
  • Ryan Suter (88)
Top 5 Goalies
  • Ryan Miller (91)
  • Henrik Lundqvist (91)
  • Jonathan Quick (90)
  • Carey Price (90)
  • Roberto Luongo (89)
  • Pekka Rinne (89)
Puck Daddy's Sean Leahy has posted more NHL 13 details and full player ratings for some of the top rated forwards, defensemen and goalies in the game. He will provide full player ratings tomorrow.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 canucksss @ 08/16/12 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayenomics
I lost all respect for the team that made this game when I saw Roberto Luongo rated as a top 5 goalie. The guy isn't even a starter in Vancouver anymore.
if you're not a starter that doesnt mean that you will have a lower ratings. its not on the basis of being a starter or backup (but most back up are lower than the #1) rather on the skills and talents of the player.

# 42 gator3guy @ 08/16/12 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus
I don't understand all the fuss about ratings. Ryan Miller rated too high in your opinion? Edit his rating. It's funny that people get so caught up in ratings on a site like OS when there's plenty of people making rosters every year.
Why do people always bring this up? I play almost exclusively online, so I CARE. EA in the past has shown that they do not edit ratings during the season (they did once last year to the players playing in the All-Star game). The least they could do is have respectable ratings to start with. And don't get me started on the Junior and European leagues.

# 43 gator3guy @ 08/16/12 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBeaule04
I couldn't care less about ratings as long you can edit any player you want and go from there.

I prefer to see Crosby at 95 defensive awareness and on the PK (something you won't see often) than having George Parros or any tough guy on a PK (something you'll never see).
I see your point but he doesn't play the PK. If they wanted to give Sutter a 95, it would still be too high but I could see it. This is simply a boost to get him the highest overall in the game and that's a problem (not that he's rated the highest but the way they have to do it).

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.