Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Here is a quick NBA 2K13 video clip from Gamescom, just skip to roughly the 9:47 mark.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Goffs @ 08/15/12 07:04 PM
Footwork looked great and also looks like vids are allowed?

# 22 mymannemcee @ 08/15/12 07:06 PM
Looks good so far.

# 23 illwill10 @ 08/15/12 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerbang
defender in front breathing on ray allen is invisible with that all net jumper? looks like button tap releases again tis year negating the need to practice shooting

everything else looks excellent especially the defense on ball
That is because of the "Dead-Eye" Skill that will have.

As long as it isnt automatic every time, I am good

# 24 The 24th Letter @ 08/15/12 07:07 PM
Around what time in the video does the 2k start?

# 25 Goffs @ 08/15/12 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Around what time in the video does the 2k start?
Close to the end at 9:40

# 26 iLLosophy @ 08/15/12 07:18 PM
@ 9:50

I love that lebron didn't just drive through durant, but does Durant have the strength to stiff arm lebron off course like that when he goes left? Lebron is 250lbs....

# 27 Jesus White @ 08/15/12 07:24 PM
if the players didnt have the markers underneath them i would be able to mistake the game for a t.v broadcast

# 28 Dazraz @ 08/15/12 07:26 PM
Far & above the best sport game out there.

# 29 mlp111 @ 08/15/12 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumpert21
yea if you put your two arms on lebron. if anything that should be called a foul.
looks great to me, it was allowed in then nba or shall i say players got away with it, until finals, ref blew whistle for other players even looking at lebron lol

# 30 silverskier @ 08/15/12 07:28 PM
I dunno if they havr the tech to detect wether a contact is foul or not, so i think this is the best solution to make the presence of the defensive players matters. I'm ok with it, 'cause in 2k12 there wasn't any kind of collision when the offensive player was walking at full speed - I mean RS at max without the trigger.

# 31 eko718 @ 08/15/12 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelos Butt Pimple
I love what im seeing so far, it looks very realistic and Battier must have the "dead eye signature" because that was a very good contested shot

Best 30 second orgasm iv'e ever had keep up the good work fellas
That was Ray Allen.

# 32 illwill10 @ 08/15/12 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandlerbang
but no one said he has that attribute. I know its demo but wow i hope that % goes down while playing HOF SIM online
I am assuming, but most likely he will have it.

I read that a Lockdown Defender will be a counter to Dead-Eye shooter. I also expect Lock Down Defender to be a counter to Ankle Breaker too.

It wouldnt be a great idea to have Sig Skils that will effect the game big time without having a counter to each one

# 33 barimanlhs @ 08/15/12 07:43 PM
From what we can see it looks much improved graphically when compared to 2k12. The lighting looks very good and the game appears to be running smooth as silk! I cant wait to get my hands on this one haha

# 34 Colts18 @ 08/15/12 07:45 PM
Here you dudes go with overanalyzing a 30 second clip. Can't wait to read the thread and see how many sells this video has produced/reduced.

# 35 jersez @ 08/15/12 07:55 PM
I've seen a couple of things, the spacing still looks terrible, and the pass Chalmers throw was very slow and floaty. The physics look pretty good

# 36 TreyIM2 @ 08/15/12 07:55 PM
Hard to call since it's early stuff and a quick screen grab....but I do have some things to speak on

Lebron moving around definitely reminded me of Live 10 (been playing that a lot before this Madden demo) which is a good yet bad thing. It looked like Bron had good footplanting tech at work which Live 10 didn't have, tho, which is a very good thing. Still too early to call but we'll see.

I liked the minor contact between Bron and the defender and how Bron used his off hand to create space and how the defender realistically used his arms in the contact. Knowing RTP will be in use, this is exciting to think about with the potential of it.

Seen some foot sliding on right block in that post up. No bueno...but it's still too early.

Other than that, nothing really stood out. I want more vids...and dat damn demo!!

# 37 TreyIM2 @ 08/15/12 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Hard to call since it's early stuff and a quick screen grab....but I do have some things to speak on

Lebron moving around definitely reminded me of Live 10 (been playing that a lot before this Madden demo) which is a good yet bad thing. It looked like Bron had good footplanting tech at work which Live 10 didn't have, tho, which is a very good thing. Still too early to call but we'll see.

I liked the minor contact between Bron and the defender and how Bron used his off hand to create space and how the defender realistically used his arms in the contact. Knowing RTP will be in use, this is exciting to think about with the potential of it.

Seen some foot sliding on right block in that post up. No bueno...but it's still too early.

Other than that, nothing really stood out. I want more vids...and dat damn demo!!
Oh, and it's always muy bueno to see Ray-Ray's shot in action

# 38 TreyIM2 @ 08/15/12 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
I've seen a couple of things, the spacing still looks terrible, and the pass Chalmers throw was very slow and floaty. The physics look pretty good
Yea, he was. I actually glossed over that and just happened to notice it on another look. Eh, it's still early tho. Heh.

# 39 jersez @ 08/15/12 08:01 PM
I don't think 2k13 has real time physics, I may be wrong but aren't they still building everything off of the same engine, from the dreamcast days? I don't know, but from the looks of it I don't think it's rtp.

We'll have to see what the physics are like when a player tries to dunk on the whole team, or when he tries to block someone much bigger and stronger than him.

# 40 UnbelievablyRAW @ 08/15/12 08:02 PM
Reserving judgement. The same shut was said about 2k12 when we first saw snippets of gameplay.

I'll be amazed when 2k releases gameplay of the CPU not cheesing on HOF difficulty

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.