Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

These videos are also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Check out some of the NBA 2K13 videos captured by DaWolf, from Gamescom.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 RoundingThird @ 08/17/12 08:57 AM
Were these at E3 or something?
Gameplay was very nice, intros looked cool it would be nice if I could actually hear them.

# 42 boodahisthe1 @ 08/17/12 09:53 AM
I like what i see but i couldnt keep watching these guys play..i most definitely appreciate the vids but i wouldnt be able to watch these more than once..cant wait til the demo, vids are great but i need to get my hands on it..until then i'll be playing FIBA2k12 on pc

# 43 Yungturbo @ 08/17/12 10:08 AM
Do they even know how to play the game lol

# 44 tommyboii2008 @ 08/17/12 11:09 AM
Did Anybody else see Kendrick Perkins handling the rock like Kobe out there?! AMAZING!! Hopefully they'll change that..

# 45 TreyIM2 @ 08/17/12 11:22 AM
I didn't get a good feel from this. The people playing weren't that great. Seeing all that passing made me cringe a bit with the overhead passing still being dominant but, again, it's still early. I need to remove the thick dust cake on my 2K12 and...Nah. Put a candle on that. It's dead to me. I think I will trade it in today toward 2K13 or Madden or sumthin....

# 46 vito100 @ 08/17/12 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianPowwwa
Why are the pre-game rituals are done in warm-ups? Also, they are doing the same exact things during tip off like in 2k12.
Same Here, Was wondering the same thing.... Lebron looks funny throwing the powder in his warm ups

# 47 jayman504 @ 08/17/12 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vito100
Same Here, Was wondering the same thing.... Lebron looks funny throwing the powder in his warm ups
I heard somewhere its a bug and that it will be fixed in the Final build...or it better be..

# 48 blues rocker @ 08/17/12 01:45 PM
thanks for all the Gamescom stuff, DaWolf.

# 49 spankdatazz22 @ 08/17/12 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianPowwwa
Why are the pre-game rituals are done in warm-ups? Also, they are doing the same exact things during tip off like in 2k12.
Some of you are unbelievable in terms of expectations. It's not like all real life players switch up pre-game rituals every year. A few years ago when Shaq/Lebron were with the Cavs, 2K put in their team-specific rituals - plural. Now it's inferred they didn't make appropriate changes because you've seen two teams and a handful of games. Give them *some* credit, geez.

# 50 DaWu @ 08/17/12 02:35 PM
In vid4 DaWolf is beeing told not so capture videos from the screen hehe

Danke DaWolf. I am too lazy to go to the gamescom this year - i am too old for this ****

# 51 JasonMartin @ 08/17/12 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Some of you are unbelievable in terms of expectations. It's not like all real life players switch up pre-game rituals every year. A few years ago when Shaq/Lebron were with the Cavs, 2K put in their team-specific rituals - plural. Now it's inferred they didn't make appropriate changes because you've seen two teams and a handful of games. Give them *some* credit, geez.
The moves you saw are being used by EVERY TEAM and EVERY PLAYER rofl. Duncan, Griffin, ... all pull themselves up on the ring.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.