Home
NHL 13 News Post

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Recreate, rewrite or relive some of the most thrilling moments from today’s NHL. From Gagner’s historic eight-point night to Crosby’s epic return from injury to new moments added when made available, gamers will be continuously challenged to see if they have what it takes to play like a star.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Chad0034 @ 08/16/12 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
I figured this might be just a gimmick feature, however if they have that many moments on disk, and plan to add more (hopefully not as paid DLC) I can see myself putting a bit of time into it.
Same. This is probably their way to appeal to people who are just hockey fans in real life, trying to appeal them to NHL 13.

I feel like for a feature like this for "Live Moments", they need to have better commentary. Commentary in this game is stale so I don't see it really feeling like we are actually re-playing history.

# 2 garyjr33 @ 08/17/12 08:55 AM
Some of the commentary seemed relatively situation oriented in the trailer.

# 3 TDKing @ 08/17/12 11:52 AM
I'll probably never use this mode. I dont see the point, but hey that's just me.

# 4 onac22 @ 08/17/12 02:13 PM
Looked like something different to do when bored or just looking for a quick game, should be fun. It still sounded like most of the commentary was pretty much the same, this just means another year of no commentary and music on the ipod for me.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.