Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 everton64921 @ 08/19/12 01:24 AM
it looks good

# 2 Boilerbuzz @ 08/19/12 02:00 AM
That guy named Mike was probably Mike Wang and he SHOULD have known what he was doing.

# 3 Sinner @ 08/19/12 11:50 AM
Thanks for the info KSpade, i'm loving hearing all the positive things you guys are saying..best part is on certain topics you have all spoken about you are all saying pretty much the same things so it nails it home how much the game has improved. My job is sending me out of town on business sometime in Oct and i'm hoping its not going to be around when the game comes out.

# 4 vannwolfhawk @ 08/19/12 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
That guy named Mike was probably Mike Wang and he SHOULD have known what he was doing.
It was and he did! Lol!

# 5 vannwolfhawk @ 08/19/12 12:12 PM
Great Job!

# 6 blues rocker @ 08/19/12 12:29 PM
I would really like to get this answered once and for all...do the bounce pass controls work with icon passing and icon lead passing? or do they only work with the generic pass button?

# 7 vannwolfhawk @ 08/19/12 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
I would really like to get this answered once and for all...do the bounce pass controls work with icon passing and icon lead passing? or do they only work with the generic pass button?
I answered this already in my thread, but yes they did work with icon and regular pass, but only thing I am unsure about is the right stick bounce passing. I am not sure if that is an option or not?

# 8 blues rocker @ 08/19/12 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
I answered this already in my thread, but yes they did work with icon and regular pass, but only thing I am unsure about is the right stick bounce passing. I am not sure if that is an option or not?
thanks, man...i've been trying to find this out for a while...this is excellent news, since i use icon passing for all of my passes it's good to know that i can still do the bounce passes.

# 9 KspadeTheProspect @ 08/19/12 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
oh nah... I met him but this guy was the guy who is actually playing the game when they record gameplay to make trailers out of it! He was NICE with the moves......of course

# 10 KspadeTheProspect @ 08/19/12 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
It was and he did! Lol!
Nah Vann, not Mike Wang... the black guy that came down

# 11 vannwolfhawk @ 08/19/12 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KspadeTheProspect
oh nah... I met him but this guy was the guy who is actually playing the game when they record gameplay to make trailers out of it! He was NICE with the moves......of course
Oh yea he was nice on the sticks too! I can't wait to get into practice mode and dive into all the dribble move combos!

# 12 Joobieo @ 08/19/12 05:21 PM
After playing the game , what was one area of the game you felt still needed a few tweaks in the most?

# 13 KspadeTheProspect @ 08/19/12 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joobieo
After playing the game , what was one area of the game you felt still needed a few tweaks in the most?
passing was a little slow, and Shake found a issue with pump faking. It would make you inch forward

# 14 KspadeTheProspect @ 08/19/12 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Thanks for the info KSpade, i'm loving hearing all the positive things you guys are saying..best part is on certain topics you have all spoken about you are all saying pretty much the same things so it nails it home how much the game has improved. My job is sending me out of town on business sometime in Oct and i'm hoping its not going to be around when the game comes out.
I honestly hated coming back to the NBA 2k12 I had at home! Lol

# 15 sham242 @ 08/19/12 07:37 PM
Thanks for the information shared. Really good stuff. I know you guys only got an slice of the whole pie but just wondering did any convo come up about online play and the servers? I would play any 2K game put out. I've been playing 2k since dreamcast days. That's all i would like to know. Are they aware of the online issues and doing anything about it? I know it may be too early for this question but still asking. Thanks in advance

# 16 Joobieo @ 08/19/12 08:42 PM
Quote:
passing was a little slow, and Shake found a issue with pump faking. It would make you inch forward
As long as you aren't traveling I don't see the issue lol , just kidding. Glad to see there aren't any major issues besides the easy alley opps and the turbo speed thing, one of which I hear is fixed already.

# 17 kolanji @ 08/20/12 10:26 AM
all things on my checklist has been scratch off so far ;except:
  • boxing out
  • no magical 3rd quarter comebacks

# 18 vannwolfhawk @ 08/20/12 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolanji
all things on my checklist has been scratch off so far ;except:
  • boxing out
  • no magical 3rd quarter comebacks
With the clutch rating gone those last second 24 second clock shots and the magical 12-0 3rd quarter run should be gone?!

# 19 VDusen04 @ 08/20/12 11:02 AM
Quote:
Shake found a issue with pump faking. It would make you inch forward
Nice, I thought I caught a glimpse of that in some of the Germany footage, so I'm glad that was brought up. I feel like the "inching pumpfake" used to be an issue on older 2K's as well.

# 20 2_headedmonster @ 08/20/12 11:03 AM
the slow passing disturbs me....i should be able to whip the ball around considering 2k has always been passing lane steal friendly, and iffy on the spacing.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.