Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Jakeness23 @ 08/21/12 12:58 PM
And player builds still need to be worked on... In fact, most of the art needs an update.

Check here for more:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k/562223-nba-2k13-lets-talk-about-nba-authenticity-artistic-improvements.html

# 22 eric13424 @ 08/21/12 01:19 PM
Look good so far. When I first watched it I thought it was the Hornets not the Thunder. Their jersey colors are way off but they could have been 2 months ago who knows. I know coming from probably a phone video camera takes away some color but I hope thats the case

# 23 Eman5805 @ 08/21/12 01:58 PM
Huh. Just noticed. They no longer have two people standing there to receive in bounds passes. Very nice.

# 24 JerzeyReign @ 08/21/12 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Huh. Just noticed. They no longer have two people standing there to receive in bounds passes. Very nice.
But if the defense decides to try their 'one man press' the other guy will stay -- another nice touch.

# 25 FedExPope @ 08/21/12 06:34 PM
lol this guy. Turbo all day huh.

# 26 youvalss @ 08/21/12 08:53 PM
Some weird physical issues here and there. The question is if 2K is capable of removing (at least most) of these before release. Hopefully they are.

Still fun to watch.

# 27 jersez @ 08/21/12 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
@2k10Fonz -- 2k13 doesn't have RTP. They have something that helps identify what animations should play out in certain contact situations. Hopefully, LD2K will come gif and confirm in this thread.
Exactly, a perfect game that shows that physics can be represented through a large animation system is APF 2k8, not every game needs a physics engine like madden.

# 28 clipperfan811 @ 08/22/12 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
Anyone else notice Bosh travel at 1:25? It may be something that can't be fixed, but it has always bugged me, when they go to dribble, take a step, don't actually take the dribble and pass. Same thing happens when you go for a layup, dunk, or jumpshot, the ball magically morphs back to your hand, even if you are mid-dribble.

I'd like to seem them actually finish the dribble, then go up for the shot. It looks particularly bad on dunks, when it looks like the just shoot up into the air with no gather step at all.
Not to mention the Ibaka travel at 0:15, he catches and switches both feet before dribbling. I honestly wouldn't mind this happening based on the offensive post/ ball handling ratings and actually being called as a travel.

I know traveling calls are in there (thankfully rarely) so I guess a combo of cleaning it up a little and tying in traveling calls based on some sort of rating would be a nicely balanced fix.

I like the dribbling animation Lebron has when dribbling up court; I guess Westbrook sort of has a very similar if not exact one too. It looks superbly fluid.

# 29 vtcha @ 08/22/12 02:57 AM
As a Heat fan,
OMFG WHY DOES MARIO CHALMERS STILL HAVE CALF SLEEVES ON HIM ??!!!

He has not wore them since 2009 yet every year 2k decides to leave them on.

And to be really picky, it looks like there is no option to select "home" & "away" accessories as LeBron is wearing a black sleeve when he should really be wearing a white sleeve (@ home/defeats the purpose of the Heat's slogan "White HOT")

# 30 danjeffery08 @ 08/22/12 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcha
As a Heat fan,
OMFG WHY DOES MARIO CHALMERS STILL HAVE CALF SLEEVES ON HIM ??!!!

He has not wore them since 2009 yet every year 2k decides to leave them on.

And to be really picky, it looks like there is no option to select "home" & "away" accessories as LeBron is wearing a black sleeve when he should really be wearing a white sleeve (@ home/defeats the purpose of the Heat's slogan "White HOT")
i wouldnt worry about that stuff man, i reckon theyk get most of it fixed before release. i mean lebron randomly has nike lebron 8 v2s on, which they clearly wont have him wear in the game when they are 2 years old, hell be wearing the lebron X's so theyll get some stuff fixed, dont know about mario though

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.