Home
NHL 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

The Producer of NHL 13, Sean Ramjagsingh talks about presentation, gameplay, strategies and more.

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 TDKing @ 08/25/12 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
How so? Holding 2 shoulder buttons to do a slap shot, while trying to aim with an analog while the AI is buzzing all over the zone like a hive of angry bees was oh so intuitive.
If you are referring to 2k8 controls I disagree. If you gave it sometime it all became very natural and was very intuitive. I actually felt like I had total control in that game, it actually felt like I was playing the game. Not this "contextual" crap EA has been forcing on us in all their games, not just hockey. Of course you won't agree but that's ok, and yes its jmo.

# 42 infinityBCRT @ 08/26/12 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Honestly I don't blame the NHL devs for not coming around OS anymore. There's only so many times you can explain that the game has no comeback logic to people only to have them call you wrong when you're a dev working on the game.

Redshirt put up with a whole ton of crap from quite a few people for a while there. I don't blame him one bit.
Redshirt got quite mad at me at one point for digging in on the lack of skating physics a few years back. Of course, since then they made it their biggest goal to get in better skating physics

# 43 Qb @ 08/27/12 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsp120
For those who are tired of Bill and Gary doing the commentary, have you ever considered just turning off the commentary? That's actually the first thing I do when I get a new sports game. I max out the crowd noise and remove the commentary. I love it that way. Just a thought.
This is what I do for OTP, along with a custom organ-only pack for between whistles. I leave the commentary on for regular games, but since I played much more OTP in the past few years it's almost a nice change of pace to hear Gary & Bill.

# 44 JoelG29 @ 08/27/12 12:43 PM
Will Justin Schultz be in the game on release day?

# 45 Redshirt_EA @ 08/29/12 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityBCRT
Redshirt got quite mad at me at one point for digging in on the lack of skating physics a few years back. Of course, since then they made it their biggest goal to get in better skating physics

I did?

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.