Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

Madden NFL 13 playbooks are available now for every team, as well as playbooks from Bill Walsh, Brian Billick, Dick Vermeil, Joe Gibbs, John Madden, Tom Flores, Tom Landry and Vince Lombardi.

Check out your favorite Madden NFL 13 playbooks now!

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 SFNiners816 @ 08/23/12 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
No sprint right option for Bill Walsh?!?

Boooo
It's there, check Red Right Twins-Sprint Out. We will just have to flip it for Sprint Right Option. I guess they are defaulting the playbook for Steve Young, since as the play stands it is sprint left option. Now, they should have also put it in Brown Right Twins but they did not.

# 42 slingblade73 @ 08/23/12 03:00 PM
Playbooks in PDF format is preferred. You need an easy way to print your favorite playbook.

# 43 Chiefsfan881129 @ 08/23/12 09:55 PM
wow no trick plays yet again i mean teams use these in real life quite a bit and seemsd like except for madden 10 there omit from the game i really wish ea would bring them back

with that said im loving KC playbook lots of good plays in there i don't ever recall seeing a few of the formations that are in there for madden 13 that were a part of KC playbook

like the Full Hoise for example is one and a few formations in the shot gun that are new

and a few new defensive formations as well so seems like kc got quite an upgrade in the playbooks cuz there used to be plays and formations i hated but now not only will i use them but it looks like there are more formations and plays in this years game compaired to madden 12 go chiefs!!!

# 44 S C 0 0 Z E @ 08/23/12 09:58 PM
Anyone know how exactly gameflow works? I prefer gameflow, but I am just wondering if most all plays can be called in gameflow and not just a select few.

Do you have the ability to edit gameflow and make it so more plays are called or more plays are called more frequently?

# 45 Chrisksaint @ 08/23/12 10:18 PM
Saints playbook is basically the exact same as M12 I believe from what I saw. Hard to tell but I wish there was plays where the TE is split out but is the only receiver to that side.

Only have one where you motion him out and he does a sluggo or TE in the slot. I never experimented in trying to hot route the motion play tho, always figured it would negate the motion and he would just do the new route from his starting spot.

# 46 65South @ 08/24/12 09:59 AM
Kind of random, but Brown Right in the Bill Walsh playbook...did they misspell Omaha?

Spoiler

# 47 RockBanditPhil @ 08/27/12 03:35 PM
Does anyone know a playbook that is similar to the Broncos offense from Madden 11 and 12? The playbook was pretty much the same last year as it was in 11 but I am disappointed with it this year. My favorite passing play in the game was "TE Deep Out" and the only playbook I could find it in is Patriots.

# 48 PGaither84 @ 11/18/12 10:52 AM
They took them down. Why?

# 49 SloeyEZ @ 11/18/12 03:52 PM
I think I found this thread too late but is there a place to see all the plays in all the playbooks anywhere?

# 50 DeuceDouglas @ 11/19/12 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
I think I found this thread too late but is there a place to see all the plays in all the playbooks anywhere?
Prima Madden - Madden 13 Plays

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.