Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

EARLY ACCESS TO MADDEN NFL 13 KICKS OFF 2012-2013 EA SPORTS SEASON TICKET BENEFITS

Bigger, Better Season Ticket Offers Early Access and Includes More Than $100 of Consumer Value

Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) outlined today the 2012 – 2013 benefits to the EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket program. The second year of the program is bigger and better with even more value accessible to EA SPORTS consumers with the addition of more than $100 of paid downloadable content (DLC) across the five participating franchises* – Madden NFL, NHL®, FIFA Soccer, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® and NCAA® Football. In addition to the $100 of paid downloadable content included, the program will continue to offer three day early access to all participating titles and 20 percent off any additional paid downloadable content purchased for the participating titles.* A one-year EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscription is available now for $24.99.

EA SPORTS Season Ticket is available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 consoles in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and North America.* Subscribers in North America will see the first benefit of the program tomorrow (August 24, 2012), as Madden NFL 13 is made available to them three days before the game’s retail release.* Three day early access to Madden NFL 13 for subscribers outside of North America will be available on August 27, 2012.*

“We’re excited to be expanding EA SPORTS Season Ticket to add more value for our fans,” says Dan Garzia, Senior Director, Digital marketing, EA SPORTS. “With more downloadable content and three-day early access, this is a great new offer for anyone who regularly plays even one EA SPORTS game.”

EA SPORTS Season Ticket Benefits Outlined by Title*

Madden NFL 13
  • North America and Mexico Early access date – Friday, August 24, 2012 (6:00pm EST)
  • Europe, Australia and New Zealand Early access date – Monday, August 27, 2012 (6:00pm CEST)
  • Included paid DLC – One Legendary and 24 Pro Madden packs – one per week for 24 consecutive weeks - for use in Madden Ultimate Team
  • 20% off additional DLC content purchased for Madden NFL 13
NHL 13
  • North America and Mexico Early access date – Friday, September 7, 2012 (6:00pm EST)
  • Europe, Australia and New Zealand Early access date – Saturday, September 8, 2012 (6:00pm CEST)
  • Included paid DLC – 24 NHL Gold Premium packs for use in Hockey Ultimate Team – one per week for 24 consecutive weeks
  • 20% off additional DLC content purchased for NHL 13
FIFA Soccer 13
  • North America and Mexico Early access date – Friday, September 21, 2012 (6:00pm EST)
  • Europe, Australia and New Zealand Early access date – Saturday, September 22, 2012 (6:00pm CEST)
  • Included paid DLC – 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Premium packs —one per week for 24 consecutive weeks—to help build an ultimate team of soccer superstars
  • 20% off additional DLC content purchased for FIFA Soccer 13
EA SPORTS Season Ticket benefits for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR and NCAA Football to be confirmed at a future date.

For more information, or to subscribe, please visit www.easports.com/seasonticket.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 261 RoyalBoyle78 @ 08/25/12 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexymarc
What r u guys talking about? Ur tv must suck if u think it doesn't look good on ps3. Mine looks sick.
Yeah sure... I have a great set.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

# 262 solofx7 @ 08/25/12 01:16 AM
Still playing my brains out.
That ray lewis intro gives me goosebumps every time!!!

# 263 DKHardee @ 08/25/12 02:22 AM
I downloaded the demo on both the 360 and PS3, and the 360 looked better to me. I preordered it on the PS3 from Amazon though.

# 264 d0r1en0 @ 08/25/12 05:32 AM
Just got home from taking the wife out for the 1st part of her bday weekend. Took care of her, got her all situated, took the dog out, now time to download this bad boy.

# 265 kwankwan @ 08/27/12 07:07 AM
Any Europeans got this yet? Can't find the Ticket in the PS3 store.

# 266 kongemeier @ 08/27/12 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwankwan
Any Europeans got this yet? Can't find the Ticket in the PS3 store.
My wife just started my download on Xbox360! Don't know about PS3 though... Maybe this can help you! http://www.easports.com/seasonticket

5 more hours before I get off from work

PS. Do you have time for Madden with GLB?

# 267 kwankwan @ 08/27/12 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
My wife just started my download on Xbox360! Don't know about PS3 though... Maybe this can help you! http://www.easports.com/seasonticket

5 more hours before I get off from work

PS. Do you have time for Madden with GLB?
Hah! Well, the way HHWC is doing atm... I might as well spend some time elsewhere

At least I thought so... doesn't seem like PS3 owners can get the season ticket, so I'll just skip Madden (again) this year

# 268 kongemeier @ 08/27/12 07:28 AM
Quote:
Hah! Well, the way HHWC is doing atm... I might as well spend some time elsewhere

At least I thought so... doesn't seem like PS3 owners can get the season ticket, so I'll just skip Madden (again) this year
Yeah, UFShowboat can't be pleased!

It should be available in Denmark though - also on PS3! Did you search for "EA Sports Central" on PSN?

# 269 Soprano00 @ 08/27/12 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKHardee
I downloaded the demo on both the 360 and PS3, and the 360 looked better to me. I preordered it on the PS3 from Amazon though.
no offense, but I LOLed

# 270 kwankwan @ 08/27/12 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Yeah, UFShowboat can't be pleased!

It should be available in Denmark though - also on PS3! Did you search for "EA Sports Central" on PSN?
I did.. and it didn't show up.

This is a quote from the Season Ticket FAQ:

What countries are EA SPORTS Season Ticket available in?

Canada, Mexico, United States, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand (Note that Madden is not available for Sony subscribers outside of North America)

So I guess this means it's not there.

# 271 kongemeier @ 08/27/12 07:51 AM
Quote:
I did.. and it didn't show up.

This is a quote from the Season Ticket FAQ:

What countries are EA SPORTS Season Ticket available in?

Canada, Mexico, United States, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand (Note that Madden is not available for Sony subscribers outside of North America)

So I guess this means it's not there.
Weird! I just know it works as it should for for the 360.

Maybe you should focus your time on HHWC then

# 272 daenius @ 08/27/12 10:24 AM
Well, I should have known.

Renewed my season ticket and tried to start the download and all I get is this message:

"There are no items available for purchase at this time."

Called EA Support and they told me it's a problem on the Xbox and they are aware of it but can do nothing about it since it's a mistake on Microsoft's side.
Tried calling Microsoft but as always stuck in a never ending loop without anyone picking up.

Just great. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

# 273 Lofty @ 08/27/12 11:18 AM
Started at bang on 12 o'clock, and it is now 4:15 and I have 24% completed on download. What a load of ****. Going to spend 24 hours just downloading this piece of sh*te.

Idea EA, if you offer a product, support it. In the case of season ticket, provide more server bandwidth.

# 274 kwankwan @ 08/27/12 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daenius
Well, I should have known.

Renewed my season ticket and tried to start the download and all I get is this message:

"There are no items available for purchase at this time."

Called EA Support and they told me it's a problem on the Xbox and they are aware of it but can do nothing about it since it's a mistake on Microsoft's side.
Tried calling Microsoft but as always stuck in a never ending loop without anyone picking up.

Just great. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

If you're on Xbox it should work... you probably just have to wait until 6.00 CEST (like it says in the announcement)? Try again in one hour maybe

# 275 daenius @ 08/27/12 12:54 PM
Quote:
If you're on Xbox it should work... you probably just have to wait until 6.00 CEST (like it says in the announcement)? Try again in one hour maybe
Still the same problem. It was released at noon GMT today, so it should work.

I can also see the countdown until the eary release expires, but for some reason I cannot get it to download.

EA is sending me to Microsoft and Microsoft tells me it's an EA problem - it's a complete wild goose chase.

Somehow I think it's a problem with my account since other people can download it without any problem.

# 276 Sdrawkcab321 @ 08/27/12 01:13 PM
can anyone else not connect with ea servers? i've been trying for an hour now. i have internet connection. just cant connect to EA

# 277 Lofty @ 08/27/12 01:24 PM
Im in the UK guys and downloaded it immediately so seemed to ok. Now, SIX HOURS later, and I am at 30%!! **** you EA!

I expect they have overloaded the servers, so people who are downloading, are getting ****e download speeds, and the rest being unable to connect/download.

# 278 jolson88 @ 08/27/12 02:55 PM
With CC (player), is there a way to see how you earn legacy points? I see the "compare my legacy" but I can't find anywhere showing why I've earned legacy points and what I need to do to earn more. It seems like some arbitrary number now based on some sort of achievements that aren't clear to me.

# 279 Madd4400 @ 08/27/12 05:28 PM
it looks like 12 midnight monday

# 280 RoyalBoyle78 @ 08/27/12 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madd4400
it looks like 12 midnight monday
Not sure about that, as I can't play mine anymore

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.