Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Exophase has posted some interesting information, as they reveal the NBA 2K13 achievements.
  • Play a MyTEAM game online.
  • Adjust your "Total Sim Control" strategy in The Association or Season mode.
  • Play a MyPLAYER Blacktop game online.
  • Play with an historic team online.
Is MyTeam Crew? Blacktop online? Historic teams online?

See all the NBA 2K13 achievements right here.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 221 nova91 @ 08/24/12 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreezy18
Noob question here: How do you guys quote specific sections of text? I don't want to test if it might be the same as another forum I go to and have what I type look stupid.

then delete what you don't want

# 222 green225 @ 08/24/12 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
Its not the posts that annoy me its the fact that all this complaining might deter 2K from focusing on more important things like gameplay or fixing connectivity.

before you walk you must crawl. People are going on and on about Crew but online itself is still broken lol. You get what I'm saying ?
i don't know, to me the gameplay on 2k11 was great(i sold 2k12 on day 2 so can't really speak on that), and online connectivity was good enough. it's not perfect, but can't expect perfection. i never had trouble getting in pickup or crew games, yea, it's gonna be harder sometimes when there's a bunch of different connections playing at once. anyway, you're already walking, hell you're running at a good pace. crew is at at a stand still though.... hasn't crawled yet. it's not like 2k would say "ok, we've improved gameplay, we've improved online, hey, now we can bring back crew!"

# 223 Thunder Storm @ 08/24/12 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
i don't know, to me the gameplay on 2k11 was great(i sold 2k12 on day 2 so can't really speak on that), and online connectivity was good enough. it's not perfect, but can't expect perfection. i never had trouble getting in pickup or crew games, yea, it's gonna be harder sometimes when there's a bunch of different connections playing at once. anyway, you're already walking, hell you're running at a good pace. crew is at at a stand still though.... hasn't crawled yet. it's not like 2k would say "ok, we've improved gameplay, we've improved online, hey, now we can bring back crew!"
Well online on 2K12 at launch was the worst online in the history of gaming, you had to experience it yourself to truly grasp how bad it was.

A lot of people had like 20+ losses on their records due to dropped games. Team Up didn't even work, Crew would have been a joke. I assume you sold 2K12 due to the absence of Crew ?

# 224 green225 @ 08/24/12 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
Well online on 2K12 at launch was the worst online in the history of gaming, you had to experience it yourself to truly grasp how bad it was.

A lot of people had like 20+ losses on their records due to dropped games. Team Up didn't even work, Crew would have been a joke. I assume you sold 2K12 due to the absence of Crew ?
word, yea, the quick match games i played on 2k12 actually counted, but took forever to get a game. yep, sold due to no crew. i started a my player and everything, but there was really no reason for me to work on him. when i was younger i would've had a blast just roleplaying playing my player, but i don't have that imagination anymore... playing against, and with the cpu just gets boring. crew gives you a lot of incentive to play the my player games, and actually makes the mode itself a lot more exciting.

# 225 jreezy18 @ 08/24/12 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91

then delete what you don't want
Thanks. I wish I didn't have to go into the forum section to do that.

# 226 MarvinOida @ 08/25/12 01:52 AM
On something besides Crew/MyTeam, anyone excited about 2K Shoe Creator? I hope it's not just a renamed NikeID thing, I hope it's like you choose like High/Mid/Low Tops and you can add like any shapes, straps, letters, numbers, materials, etc. on the shoe and choose its colors. I find this cool if it's what I think it is, but I hope they fix the lag problems when you have so many custom shoes. I also hope we can have HOME/AWAY versions on one player opposed to the one NikeID shoe in 2K12. I think having a 2K Share section for shoes would be cool too. If 2K Shoe Creator has everything I hope for, I'm so gonna remake a lot of missing shoes.

# 227 23 @ 08/25/12 02:27 AM
This thread has run its course

Any mod can unlock if they wish but this thread is way off course for the night

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.