Home
NBA 2K13 News Post

Exophase has posted some interesting information, as they reveal the NBA 2K13 achievements.
  • Play a MyTEAM game online.
  • Adjust your "Total Sim Control" strategy in The Association or Season mode.
  • Play a MyPLAYER Blacktop game online.
  • Play with an historic team online.
Is MyTeam Crew? Blacktop online? Historic teams online?

See all the NBA 2K13 achievements right here.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 jreezy18 @ 08/24/12 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharks80
These achievements are a good thing, we can see what's in the game but i also think some people will be mad at 2K because they thought stuff like Crew will be in the game and Oct 2 they'll see that something completly different so be careful with new mods we can't be sure at 100%
I never got the appeal of crew to be honest. My Player, Association, occasional team-up games, and regular online matches were enough to keep me satisfied.

# 162 iLLosophy @ 08/24/12 07:50 AM
You know you messed up when you post a comment on page 4 and people are still clowning you for it on Page 18.

# 163 King_B_Mack @ 08/24/12 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nova91
Can a mod please ban the constant crew whiners? Not a permaban, just a ban until extra info about the online modes is released.
This! I'm making a plea for the sanity of the OS 2K Forums. Put Crew in the language filter too cause this crap has gotten out of hand. EVERY single thread in this forum gets flooded with Crew. New Screenshots from 2K13, here come the Crew posts. New dribble controls added this year, here come the Crew posts. Every team in the history of the league has been added this year, here come the Crew posts. Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird have signed lifetime contracts with 2K Sports, yep, here come the Crew posts. This stuff needs to be stopped.

# 164 spankdatazz22 @ 08/24/12 08:18 AM
Quote:
Can a mod please ban the constant crew whiners? Not a permaban, just a ban until extra info about the online modes is released.
I say let them stay. I've gone from sympathizing a bit with them to hoping the mode isn't in to see the meltdowns. "I'm gonna buy Live 13/not buy the game at all if Crew mode isn't in" about sums up how silly many of them are and how pouty and childish their ultimatums come off as. They're getting mad at 2K for a mode that Crew's own players ruined. And/or vulnerabilities inherent in the hardware. Basically they expect miracles to be worked.

Re the achievements, guess I'm most excited about the possibility of Legends teams returning

# 165 RedSceptile @ 08/24/12 08:21 AM
I don't know if its an age discrepancy or what but all the people dying over crew is annoying. I play every game mode and I won't lie I do play My Player the most, still I have the common decency to not bitch and moan about crew (honestly I don't care for it much just want a way to use a My Player online regardless) like the rest of you lot. It's infuriating as all hell and it makes the rest of us perfectly sane people look bad. If crew isn't in the game too bad, just be thankful that blacktop mode (aka the ability to take your guy online) is back. Is it too much to ask you guys to be civilized? Please let me know. Also by the way threatening to buy NBA Live 13 if crew mode isn't in?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You lot have fun with your NBA on ice game.

# 166 King_B_Mack @ 08/24/12 08:24 AM
Gonna be funny to see how they gonna threaten 2K if Live actually does get cancelled again.

# 167 iLLosophy @ 08/24/12 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
I say let them stay. I've gone from sympathizing a bit with them to hoping the mode isn't in to see the meltdowns.
LOL Brutal.

Out of curiousity, what do you expect to see in these meltdowns, if not more annoying posts?

# 168 spankdatazz22 @ 08/24/12 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
LOL Brutal.

Out of curiousity, what do you expect to see in these meltdowns, if not more annoying posts?
Honesty. If it wasn't such a horrible waste of time I'd go back and note every person that's made an ultimatum regarding Crew and see if they either buy Live or choose not to buy 2K13. If they don't buy 2K13 they shouldn't be in the forum complaining in the first place. Why hang around to complain if you don't have the game? Bring up 2K12 which they supposedly hate because they were duped into buying it w/o Crew? Or complain about 2K11 which they complained Crew mode needed to be removed because of all the cheaters? It's beyond ridiculous.

# 169 deetoman @ 08/24/12 08:48 AM
No achievements for ASW? And also nothing proving any international type mode :/ September needs to hurry up so they can reveal this stuff!

# 170 nova91 @ 08/24/12 08:50 AM
I can see A LOT of names going pink in the coming weeks.

I really hope you have to earn the player abilities, like, not just save up enough XP to get them, but raise one or more key skills to a certain level and then save up enough XP to get the abilities you want. This will make for a tougher road to become an elite player in MP.

# 171 deetoman @ 08/24/12 08:53 AM
I'm sure its like that, I mean thats what they did with the dunk and layup packages, you had ti raise up the skill then buy them....

# 172 nova91 @ 08/24/12 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deetoman
I'm sure its like that, I mean thats what they did with the dunk and layup packages, you had ti raise up the skill then buy them....
Even then, that was too easy. Didn't you only have to get you players dunk ability high enough. I think vertical should have had an effect on getting dunk packages as well.

# 173 seanbarkley @ 08/24/12 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Honesty. If it wasn't such a horrible waste of time I'd go back and note every person that's made an ultimatum regarding Crew and see if they either buy Live or choose not to buy 2K13. If they don't buy 2K13 they shouldn't be in the forum complaining in the first place. Why hang around to complain if you don't have the game? Bring up 2K12 which they supposedly hate because they were duped into buying it w/o Crew? Or complain about 2K11 which they complained Crew mode needed to be removed because of all the cheaters? It's beyond ridiculous.
Check those guys join date, most of them are from July/August 2012. Somebody at 2K forums must have discovered that 2k devs are over here more often than at their own forums...

...and they have good reasons to do that.

# 174 Thunder Storm @ 08/24/12 09:32 AM
Quote:

I can't wait to actually build a fanbase in MP instead of just having a popularity % like last year.
I like the idea of getting another sponsor besides Jordan in MP.
I also can't wait to see how the special abilities take effect in MP as well.
They all came straight from the 2K forums ... they're pathetic. Just a bunch of former NBA Live players that don't know how to play 2K properly so they just play My Player and Crew all day. Annoying. I mean I have nothing against Crew, but these guys make me hate it.

# 175 redsfan4life @ 08/24/12 09:34 AM
I've been around since 2005. I'm a hardcore sports gamer, but not a hardcore basketball gamer. Crew got me into basketball games again. Am I going to buy Live? Probably not, that was an overreaction. But I don't think I'm the only casual basketball fan that was drawn to 2k by Crew.

# 176 RedSceptile @ 08/24/12 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
They all came straight from the 2K forums ... they're pathetic. Just a bunch of former NBA Live players that don't know how to play 2K properly so they just play My Player and Crew all day. Annoying. I mean I have nothing against Crew, but these guys make me hate it.
I'd like to also ascertain that you stop grouping people it doesn't make you look any better. I know how to play 2K quite well actually but spend most of my time on My Player.

# 177 redsfan4life @ 08/24/12 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
I'd like to also ascertain that you stop grouping people it doesn't make you look any better. I know how to play 2K quite well actually but spend most of my time on My Player.
Right, this is what made 2k unique and unlike any other game on the market. No other game allows you to take "your" player online and play against other users. I was a PS3 user so most of the glitches I did not see. Perhaps that's why the majority of you 360 guys seem to be indifferent about the mode, you didn't experience it like I did.

# 178 Thunder Storm @ 08/24/12 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSceptile
I don't have a problem with people who only play My Player/Crew, but when they elevate the situation to boycotting and campaigning against 2K it annoys me.

I don't think you do that though, so I don't have any gripe with you.

# 179 iLLosophy @ 08/24/12 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Storm
I don't have a problem with people who only play My Player/Crew, but when they elevate the situation to boycotting and campaigning against 2K it annoys me.
I believe his problem (as is mine) is the insinuation you made in this comment: "players that don't know how to play 2K properly so they just play My Player and Crew all day."

No question the idle threats made about crew mode is outlandish, and needs to be toned down, but on the other end people acting like their mode is better, more established, more sim, more "real", or more entitled to be in the game needs to end as well. The sword cuts both ways.

# 180 Caveman24 @ 08/24/12 10:30 AM
I'm happy with the announcement but I'm not going get my hopes up crew just going wait first i want to see the shoe creator and that my career mode

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.