Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post

EA Sports has just released Madden NFL 13 ratings for every position in the game.

Let's hear your thoughts!

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 77 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 lunaoso @ 08/25/12 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan254
11.86% of the players in the NFL are rated a 90 or better according to Madden 13. I really wish they did a better job of stretching out the ratings and scaling them a la an NBA 2K12.
I didn't realize the percentage was that high! I think they should've put most of today's star players at low to mid 90's with the legends in the high 90's. I agree NBA2K has good ratings, especially with the scale between today's star players and the legends.

# 42 YoungShadow216 @ 08/25/12 09:06 AM
Why do people insist on comparing J.Allen to Ware? They play two different positions because Ware is a OLB and Allen is a DE...and besides it is only a 1 point difference.

# 43 lunaoso @ 08/25/12 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
Are EA actually kidding me?

Lions
Cowboys
Eagles
Texans
Steelers

Are rated higher than the Saints??...
With Broncos being the same OVR at an 85?

I can not get my head round this? The Saints beat the Texans last season and we had a better season than them Getting further than them in the playoffs. We beat the lions and had a better season. The steelers did not even get past the broncos and as for the cowboys? They did not even reach the play offs?! This is so stupid it is unreal. We should be an 88 at least. But what about the Eagles? The Saints would tromp all over them all day every day. It is ridiculous.
I agree they are a little low but EA probably took into account the loss of Payton.

# 44 rahm @ 08/25/12 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patsfan254
11.86% of the players in the NFL are rated a 90 or better according to Madden 13. I really wish they did a better job of stretching out the ratings and scaling them a la an NBA 2K12.
EA bases their rating system off of the gaming industry, anything below 80 is terrible.

# 45 Joobieo @ 08/25/12 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaoso
I agree they are a little low but EA probably took into account the loss of Payton.
Even with the loss of Payton and Vilma there is NO way all these teams are better than the Saints. Hell I'm not even a Saints fan and I'm going to say that.

# 46 warrior7807 @ 08/25/12 03:17 PM
Miamis roster needs fixing. Charles Clay is a TE not a FB. Denney is a DE not a TE and Javorskie Lane is the starting FB

# 47 lunaoso @ 08/25/12 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joobieo
Even with the loss of Payton and Vilma there is NO way all these teams are better than the Saints. Hell I'm not even a Saints fan and I'm going to say that.
It does seem low, I agree but you do have to take into account that it is still the preseason. Hopefully once the season gets going the ratings level out. I do believe Payton is a huge loss,but that offense will definitely offset some of that. The Saints are one of those teams that I'm still really unsure about this year.

# 48 AussieChiefsFan @ 08/25/12 05:09 PM
Well Ryan Succop, Eric Berry, Dexter McCluster and Tony Moeaki got robbed....

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.